Leviathan Reload new version

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
I never got to try the original formula, but I LOVED the RELOADED formula of the past year or so. It was one of the few fat burners that did as claimed for me (the other Slim X).

I bought a few bottles of the new formula RELOADED and all I have to say is :wtf:

I feel very little, if anything on this.

Energy? None existent. To get a buzz I have to take 2 cap AND drink a cup of coffee.

Appetite suppression? Not really. IMO I am eating less because I am making a conscious effort to do so and watch what I eat when I do eat.

Test boost? Who knows.

Seriously, I am just over a week into this and it is nothing like I remember. :dunno: I'm debating on 3 caps instead of 2 to see what happens.

I also noticed there isn't a PAL section here anymore. Did something happen I am unaware of?

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
x2

I hadn't looked at the label before I ordered from NP. Took a few doses and no notable effects...time will tell...bad batch, perhaps?

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
I hadn't looked at the label before I ordered from NP. Took a few doses and no notable effects...time will tell...bad batch, perhaps?
Old reloaded label:

Proprietary Blend 1,000 mg
PEA, Hordenine, Tribulus Terrestris (80% Saponins, 20% Protodioscin), Caffeine Anhydrous, 3,3'-Diindolylmethane, Coleus Forskohllii 20%, Acacia Rigidula Extract, Velvet Bean Extract (20% L-Dopa), Phyllanthus Niruri 10%, Ficus Bengalensis Extract 10:1

Yohimbine HCL, 11-Hydroxy Yohimbine 9 mg

New reloaded label:

I don't know how well you can see the pic, but total ingredients are 839 mg. versus the 1009 mg before.

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I have about 6 caps left of the old stuff, still in the bottle, so I compared them side by side.

Next dose will be 3 caps (the new version), I will share what I feel...

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Well, the 9.99 price on Nutra should make you feel a little bit better about using it.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, the 9.99 price on Nutra should make you feel a little bit better about using it.
more like worse. I noticed the same thing. I asked about the amount of Yohimbine HCL in the new version and got no response from a rep...then Palo Alto's reps disappeared off the face of the earth, an everything they have in their line up is at clearance prices. I assume this company is going under but the new Reloaded def. is a cheapened watered down prop blend version. I have used both and it also didn't give me any energy/effects the older version did.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
more like worse. I noticed the same thing. I asked about the amount of Yohimbine HCL in the new version and got no response from a rep...then Palo Alto's reps disappeared off the face of the earth, an everything they have in their line up is at clearance prices. I assume this company is going under but the new Reloaded def. is a cheapened watered down prop blend version. I have used both and it also didn't give me any energy/effects the older version did.
Why not just go with good old ECA?

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
Palo Alto's reps disappeared off the face of the earth, an everything they have in their line up is at clearance prices. I assume this company is going under but the new Reloaded def. is a cheapened watered down prop blend version. I have used both and it also didn't give me any energy/effects the older version did.
hmm... the offical website says "under construction" http://www.paloaltolabs.com/

:wtf1:

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why not just go with good old ECA?
ECA breaks my face out (acne) horribly...and I don't get acne really. Also, I enjoyed the libido/fat burner boost combination from Reloaded...I usually end up spending extra on two different supps per month in that regard.

EDIT: not ECA, but Ephedrine HCL seems to do it.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
ECA breaks my face out (acne) horribly...and I don't get acne really. Also, I enjoyed the libido/fat burner boost combination from Reloaded...I usually end up spending extra on two different supps per month in that regard.

EDIT: not ECA, but Ephedrine HCL seems to do it.
Bronkaid.