fat burners

rojasdave

rojasdave

Awards
in march im doing a 2 month cutting program and would like a supplement to help me get my results faster! im deciding between animal cuts, alpha t2/erase, and H.E.A.T stack. what do you recommend?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
in march im doing a 2 month cutting program and would like a supplement to help me get my results faster! im deciding between animal cuts, alpha t2/erase, and H.E.A.T stack. what do you recommend?
Alpha-T2/Erase works great. I've heard only awesome things about the H.E.A.T. stack and will be starting this myself in a week or so.

Remember that in the end, the supplements are only there to SUPPLEMENT your NUTRITION AND TRAINING - your NUTRITION is what is going to make or break your success with fat loss.

I recommend reading (if you haven't already) The 3 Keys to Fat Loss for advice on how to structure your nutrition and training for effective and successful fat loss.

~Rosie~

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alpha-T2/Erase

or

Alpha-T2/Erase/OxyElite Pro

Taking a stack with Erase has the additional benefit of lowering estrogen which will decrease your fat storage, while Alpha-T2 increases your fat burning, especially in the midsection.

Both can be purchased at nutra as a stack for ubercheap

Morning: 2 Alpha-T2 + 2 Erase (+ 1 OxyElite)
Evening: 1 Alpha-T2 + 1 Erase (+ 2 OxyElite)

Take on an empty stomach, and enjoy the results!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Taking a stack with Erase has the additional benefit of lowering estrogen which will decrease your fat storage, while Alpha-T2 increases your fat burning, especially in the midsection.
BOTH products should be staples in anyone's cutting stacks, IMO - they're definitely an essential part of my REGULAR STAPLES! :)

A

androidmoto

Awards
i'm running E/c now and having great results

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could also incorporate healthy supplements such as CLA and green tea which would only increase the effectiveness of your stack. These supps are cheap and work pretty well in conjunction with other supplement stacks.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
i'm running E/c now and having great results
ECA plus cort control ftw.

If you don't want to run ECA, AT2 plus OEP. HEAT looks very interesting though. I picked up a bottle from NP, but haven't run it yet.

rojasdave

rojasdave

Awards
when you say eca you mean roxylean eca? where can i buy eca and look more into it? thanks!

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
I heard HGH UP works good in dropping your bodyfat while increasing recovery?Any thoughts on that?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I heard HGH UP works good in dropping your bodyfat while increasing recovery?Any thoughts on that?
HGHup is a natural Growth Hormone/Testosterone booster and can aid in fat loss, and definitely helps with recovery. At the end of the day though, it is just another supplement, and should SUPPLEMENT your NUTRITION AND TRAINING, which should be targeted at your goals.

~Rosie~