- 01-09-2011, 07:56 PM
- 01-09-2011, 08:03 PM
Remember that in the end, the supplements are only there to SUPPLEMENT your NUTRITION AND TRAINING - your NUTRITION is what is going to make or break your success with fat loss.
I recommend reading (if you haven't already) The 3 Keys to Fat Loss for advice on how to structure your nutrition and training for effective and successful fat loss.
01-09-2011, 10:51 PM
Taking a stack with Erase has the additional benefit of lowering estrogen which will decrease your fat storage, while Alpha-T2 increases your fat burning, especially in the midsection.
Both can be purchased at nutra as a stack for ubercheap
Morning: 2 Alpha-T2 + 2 Erase (+ 1 OxyElite)
Evening: 1 Alpha-T2 + 1 Erase (+ 2 OxyElite)
Take on an empty stomach, and enjoy the results!
01-09-2011, 11:23 PM
01-10-2011, 04:36 PM
01-10-2011, 10:04 PM
You could also incorporate healthy supplements such as CLA and green tea which would only increase the effectiveness of your stack. These supps are cheap and work pretty well in conjunction with other supplement stacks.
01-11-2011, 11:04 AM
01-11-2011, 12:44 PM
01-11-2011, 12:53 PM
01-11-2011, 02:44 PM
01-11-2011, 02:56 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By jrw in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 6Last Post: 03-26-2010, 09:10 PM
- By flexxx126 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-21-2010, 07:40 PM
- By beginner36117 in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 01-06-2009, 08:33 PM
- By LazeDragon in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 03-07-2008, 02:24 PM
- By DavidCream in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 03-07-2008, 03:22 AM