Quick N2KTS review... from Jack3d fanboy

twistid

Awards
The owner of N2KTS sent me a free tub of N2KTS grape flavored. I'm almost done with the tub and overall it was pretty good. I'm a die hard Jack3d fan, and while everyone says N2KTS and Jack3d are the same... I don't think so.

Jack3d hits me really fast... Like within 5-10 minutes, I think N2KTS is alot slower acting and it doesn't really "smack" you like Jack3d does (with the tingles and stuff). That's not to say its bad, but it's slower acting and lasts longer, while Jack3d is pretty quick.

One day I would take Jack3d and the next day I would take N2KTS, I like the Jack3d flavor better, and N2KTS is like super ultra fine powder dust, almost like confection sugar. N2KTS doesn't taste bad, but it doesn't taste great either, but then again you're not taking it for leisure drink, it serves a purpose.

It definitely does work though, even if you don't feel the "smack"... I was able to surpass my personal best on deadlifts while using N2KTS and I can do the same the following week. It's not hit or miss, it puts you "on".

Overall I would say its equal to Jack3d, but again... it's much slower acting and lasts longer, so take that as you will. I don't feel that instant rush that I do with Jack3d, but I do get pumped and for longer periods of time.

Also I gave my friend some and he said it was the craziest **** he was on. He's a jack3d fanboy also, but he said it blows it out of the water. I don't think he's as stim tolerant as I am, or maybe he had to much lol. He said it was like tripping on speed.

That's my .02 cents on the stuff. As for if I would actually buy the stuff (since it was given to me for free lol, THANKS NATE!!) I probably would on the next sale or whatever (I'm a cheap bastard). But probably a different flavor :)

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The owner of N2KTS sent me a free tub of N2KTS grape flavored. I'm almost done with the tub and overall it was pretty good. I'm a die hard Jack3d fan, and while everyone says N2KTS and Jack3d are the same... I don't think so.

Jack3d hits me really fast... Like within 5-10 minutes, I think N2KTS is alot slower acting and it doesn't really "smack" you like Jack3d does (with the tingles and stuff). That's not to say its bad, but it's slower acting and lasts longer, while Jack3d is pretty quick.

One day I would take Jack3d and the next day I would take N2KTS, I like the Jack3d flavor better, and N2KTS is like super ultra fine powder dust, almost like confection sugar. N2KTS doesn't taste bad, but it doesn't taste great either, but then again you're not taking it for leisure drink, it serves a purpose.

It definitely does work though, even if you don't feel the "smack"... I was able to surpass my personal best on deadlifts while using N2KTS and I can do the same the following week. It's not hit or miss, it puts you "on".

Overall I would say its equal to Jack3d, but again... it's much slower acting and lasts longer, so take that as you will. I don't feel that instant rush that I do with Jack3d, but I do get pumped and for longer periods of time.

Also I gave my friend some and he said it was the craziest **** he was on. He's a jack3d fanboy also, but he said it blows it out of the water. I don't think he's as stim tolerant as I am, or maybe he had to much lol. He said it was like tripping on speed.

That's my .02 cents on the stuff. As for if I would actually buy the stuff (since it was given to me for free lol, THANKS NATE!!) I probably would on the next sale or whatever (I'm a cheap bastard). But probably a different flavor :)
very helpful review glad you enjoyed it.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A very solid review my man! I'm glad you liked it. Stims and PWO are difficult to predict how people are going to judge them. The feeling that one may give you may be great for you but not someone else. And the next guys favorite may not be yours. It all comes down to personal choice and what feeling and effect you are after.

I use different PWO powders myself, and Jack3d and N2KTS are my faves;)

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Nice review/post, thanks for sharing. I've been wanting to buy some as well to test it out, but I too am waiting for another sale on it. Essentially I would like to have at least 2 or 3 different pwo to choose from, instead of just using the same over and over.. trick muh body eh? well that or trick my brain w/e works. lol.

I've used jack3d and currently using white flood. Love them both, however this white flood surprised the **** out of me. I dunno if it was the month off w/o stim, or if it was because i stacked cordegyn5 with it, or if it was just nasty. But.. wow. I can tell you that this will be a pwo that i will add in to my stash.

I also have muscle marinade and flashover on hand and will be trying them out.

twistid

Awards
Yes, I like switching between PWO's depending on the day also. I think it's the best way to do it. If I am going to mix back and bi's together or be in the gym for a longer period of time then I use N2KTS ... if I am just going for quick chest or legs then I will use Jack3d.

Also RickRock is right about how different people react differently. I was surprised when my friend started wigging out about how strong the stuff was! Just goes to show take negative reviews with a grain of salt. While I did like the stuff and it has a place on my shelf next to others, for another person it might be the only thing on there shelf.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah that's exactly what I would say when comparing the two... equal but different...

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Twisted you'll be able to get it now within the next week at NTBM store!!! And just like you wanted it will be on a killer sale - actually anything in the store! Save yourself 25% this whole month with "barbellbeast25"

Your welcome :D