Dosing Activate Xtreme and Triazole

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.08%

Dosing Activate Xtreme and Triazole

Hello everyone!

I've read great things about the new reformulated AX as well as Triazole. I've decided to stack them together staggering Triazole one week after I start AX for a 5 week cycle. I know 2AX in am/pm and Triazole 2am/1pm but...

My question is, since I workout ~9pm (as that is all my schedule allows for) what should my dosing protocols be? Due to work, my schedule is a bit unconventional and I fall asleep around 2am and wake up at 10am.

At what times should I be dosing these two supplements to benefit the most from them? (More specifically the evening dose: pre/post workout with/without food)

TIA

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by leftcoast View Post
    Hello everyone!

I've read great things about the new reformulated AX as well as Triazole. I've decided to stack them together staggering Triazole one week after I start AX for a 5 week cycle. I know 2AX in am/pm and Triazole 2am/1pm but...

My question is, since I workout ~9pm (as that is all my schedule allows for) what should my dosing protocols be? Due to work, my schedule is a bit unconventional and I fall asleep around 2am and wake up at 10am.

At what times should I be dosing these two supplements to benefit the most from them? (More specifically the evening dose: pre/post workout with/without food)

TIA
    It doesn't matter what your training schedule really is for these products, and it doesn't whether you dose either product with or without food.

Dosing/Timing: (you could change it if you want, but not necessary)

Activate Xtreme
    Dose 1 - 2 caps first thing (i.e. 10am)
    Dose 2 - 2 caps 6-8 hours post-Dose 1 (i.e. 4-6pm, ideally ~6pm)

Triazole
    Dose 1 - 2 caps first thing (i.e. 10am)
    Dose 2 - 1-2 caps ~8 hours post-Dose 1 (i.e. ~6pm)

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Handsome and intelligent
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.76%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I agree with Rosie.

Taking each dose together makes it a lot more practical.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.23%

i had great results with a 4 week cycle of ax 2/2 and tz 2/1!
  5. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.88%

Quote Originally Posted by androidmoto View Post
    Doing just that too! Seriously rocks!
  6. Handsome and intelligent
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.76%

Quote Originally Posted by androidmoto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    Doing just that too! Seriously rocks!
    Great to hear!
  7. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.88%

Actually had a quick question. When I first used triazole solo I dosed at 3 at first and moved up to 4 quickly and had better results.

If I'm dosing with AX, I figured I could go down to 3 since AX has an AI in it from triazole, would this good assumption. Once my order of triazole arrives I might bump up to 4 caps to try, but curious if my assumption here is correct.
  8. Handsome and intelligent
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.76%

Actually had a quick question. When I first used triazole solo I dosed at 3 at first and moved up to 4 quickly and had better results.

If I'm dosing with AX, I figured I could go down to 3 since AX has an AI in it from triazole, would this good assumption. Once my order of triazole arrives I might bump up to 4 caps to try, but curious if my assumption here is correct.
    Yeah if you're stacking the two just stick to the 3 caps of Triazole!
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.33%

I've been taking Triazole for almost 3 weeks now and I really haven't noticed much.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.31%

Quote Originally Posted by nhinkley View Post
    I've been taking Triazole for almost 3 weeks now and I really haven't noticed much.
    All products wont work for everyone!! However, after saying that...Im two weeks in and I weigh 300 lbs. My libido is up, im seeing new veins, dont know about the strength becuase im doing p90x.

***im not a rep either***

Driven just doesnt make products that dont work. Every now and then someone says oh its not working for me. But for the most part there products are proven!!!!
  11. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.88%

How many caps? I know I started at 3 but when I bumped up to 4 it really took off

Also, what are your current goals when taking triazole?
  12. Handsome and intelligent
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.76%

No increased recovery between workouts? No strength gains?

What are you current goals and what dose are you taking?
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  232 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.2%

what do you think of this stack for pct of a pmag 6weekr?
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.18%

With the Activate Xtreme...Carbs would not impede the l-dopa and it's effects on dopamine?
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.79%

4 caps 2x day of x. I realy liked. got more gains than with a cycle of epi.
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.33%

Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    No increased recovery between workouts? No strength gains?

What are you current goals and what dose are you taking?
    How many caps? I know I started at 3 but when I bumped up to 4 it really took off

Also, what are your current goals when taking triazole?
    I haven't noticed anything dramatic like the blood work would suggest. I've taken OTC AI's/estrogen control products before that had much more notable effects.

My main goal is to increase lean mass. I'm on a very clean high calorie diet around 4400 calories a day. I notice about 2 hours after my morning caps I have an extremely loose sh!t like clockwork. I take 2 caps am 1 cap evening. I only weigh 205lbs and was told that was a good dosage by DS. I have another bottle...plan on running it for 8 weeks. Hopefully it picks up on the second bottle idk?
  17. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.88%

I haven't noticed anything dramatic like the blood work would suggest. I've taken OTC AI's/estrogen control products before that had much more notable effects.

My main goal is to increase lean mass. I'm on a very clean high calorie diet around 4400 calories a day. I notice about 2 hours after my morning caps I have an extremely loose sh!t like clockwork. I take 2 caps am 1 cap evening. I only weigh 205lbs and was told that was a good dosage by DS. I have another bottle...plan on running it for 8 weeks. Hopefully it picks up on the second bottle idk?
    I'd bump to 4 and experiment a bit with the dosing of course don't exceed 6 in one day as the bottle says. You might also need a higher dose given your weight. It varies from person to person really. I'm sure DS can chime in with some more information.
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.33%

Yeah...I think I'm going to try 4 caps for a few days and then go to 4 and 3 EOD. I just figured I would experience more leaning out/dryness/vascularity with this product.

I've always been somewhat of a fan boy of ATD and 3-OHAT (novedex xt). That gave me an incredible leaning out/dryness/vascularity. I do note though, most of the effects would be seen in the second 4 weeks of an 8 week cycle of this. Hopefully Triazole is similar. I'm just skeptical of how powerful Triazole actually is. I think it definitely blocks the aromatase enzyme, but I question the binding strength. I feel like it has a low half-life/weak binding strength.

The product disappoints me mainly because the manufacturer compared it's AI capabilities to Letro. Don't get me wrong the product does something, but it is nowhere near being in the same ball park as Letro.
  19. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.88%

Yeah...I think I'm going to try 4 caps for a few days and then go to 4 and 3 EOD. I just figured I would experience more leaning out/dryness/vascularity with this product.
    Yup, go for it and report back. I certainly had a good strength and recovery bump when I went to 4.

I've always been somewhat of a fan boy of ATD and 3-OHAT (novedex xt). That gave me an incredible leaning out/dryness/vascularity. I do note though, most of the effects would be seen in the second 4 weeks of an 8 week cycle of this. Hopefully Triazole is similar. I'm just skeptical of how powerful Triazole actually is. I think it definitely blocks the aromatase enzyme, but I question the binding strength. I feel like it has a low half-life/weak binding strength.

The product disappoints me mainly because the manufacturer compared it's AI capabilities to Letro. Don't get me wrong the product does something, but it is nowhere near being in the same ball park as Letro.
    Actually I remember listening to an interview on super human radio where DS was on talking about Triazole just pre-release. From what I gathered it acts LIKE Letro but doesn't kill estrogen as strong. Mentioned that DS found letro a bit to hardcore in that regard. Was an interesting interview.

I certainly get where you're coming from though. Certainly if you were worried about upping the dose because of that, just go for it. Sounds like you've had good experience with AI's before so up to 4 and judge for yourself.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.18%

I started activate xtreme 4 days ago and by day 3 i was extremely edgy and am today. I am considering lowering the dosage or splitting it up to 1cap 4 times per day like the original.

Any advice?
  21. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.88%

Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    I started activate xtreme 4 days ago and by day 3 i was extremely edgy and am today. I am considering lowering the dosage or splitting it up to 1cap 4 times per day like the original.

Any advice?
    Edgy as in on edge, like aggressive?

Lowering the dosage shouldn't be a problem, maybe 2 morning, 1 in the evening. If it's your first time to use a product, especially with this being reformulated, certain try changing the dosing if you're having problems, maybe ease back up to full dose after a week.

Assuming it's from increased test, take some time to find your sweet spot for dosing so you can use it best second time around.

Think the DS crew are away for a couple of days, so you might get some feedback from them soon too.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.18%

yeah...edgy meaning aggressive edgy...I reacted really well to the original formula with just divanil...but man oh man this new formula must be strong...it would be great if I was a MMA fighter....crazy alpha monkey feeling...but too much if you have a GF or considering I coach females..cause tonight I think I had the team thinking different of me.

Edgy as in on edge, like aggressive?

Lowering the dosage shouldn't be a problem, maybe 2 morning, 1 in the evening. If it's your first time to use a product, especially with this being reformulated, certain try changing the dosing if you're having problems, maybe ease back up to full dose after a week.

Assuming it's from increased test, take some time to find your sweet spot for dosing so you can use it best second time around.

Think the DS crew are away for a couple of days, so you might get some feedback from them soon too.
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6%

Hey I just started using activate xtreme + triazole today! Read a lot of great reviews, I thought i would give it a try. It is my first time using any test boosters or anti estrogens. Did 2 caps AX in am and 2 in evening and 2 caps Tzl in am and 1 evening. Any thing I should know about, while taking these supps? Should I take any other supps with them? Thanks
  24. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Mikol View Post
    Hey I just started using activate xtreme + triazole today! Read a lot of great reviews, I thought i would give it a try. It is my first time using any test boosters or anti estrogens. Did 2 caps AX in am and 2 in evening and 2 caps Tzl in am and 1 evening. Any thing I should know about, while taking these supps? Should I take any other supps with them? Thanks
    If you've never used either of them before, I recommend using them each standalone first before stacking them - at the very least, staggering your start of them, giving a couple of weeks on one before adding in the other - so that you know how each one affects you.

Make sure you have done your homework and read up on each product before using them.

You should be using your basic staples - creatine, multivitamin, good fats, protein, and BCAAs - regardless. You don't need to stack anything else aside from those with Activate Xtreme and Triazole. Definitely do not stack any other products with AI properties with Triazole.

Make sure that your nutrition and training is targeted towards your goals - you have no need of supplements aside from the basic staples if you do not have your base factors in order.

Oh, and welcome to AM

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  25. Handsome and intelligent
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.76%

Quote Originally Posted by Mikol View Post
    Yeah, ideally take the Activate Xtreme on an empty stomach. You can eat 20-40 minutes afterwards.

For Triazole food is irrelevant, so you can dose it at the exact same time as the Activate Xtreme on an empty stomach for convenience!
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Activate Xtreme+Triazole Dosing
    By bulktime81 in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 04:36 PM
  2. triazole + activate xtreme + DAA PCT?
    By TulsaTalons in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-31-2011, 03:42 PM
  3. Triazole + Activate Xtreme
    By TehProdigy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-18-2011, 10:52 AM
  4. activate xtreme + triazole for PCT
    By paulykim01 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-10-2011, 11:02 AM
  5. Activate Xtreme + Triazole after PCT??
    By bashman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-12-2010, 09:51 AM