igf-1lr3

Shoe

I was told when reconstituting igf-1lr3 it should be a 1/1 ratio(igf/AA). Could I double the AA amount to delute it more and then just inject twice as much? Small issue, hope for response. shoe

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yes you can, I always use 3ml to dilute just so I can measure out small 5-15mcg dosages more accurately.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah just make sure you keep it refrigerated, heat applied to this stuff is a no go. Also don't shake the bottle excessively ever.

I would warm the syringe in your hand to warm the solution before using to combat some of the pain you may experience although the small amounts of it makes it negligible. Good luck and be careful using this excessively and not eating as it can effect blood glucose levels.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah just make sure you keep it refrigerated, heat applied to this stuff is a no go. Also don't shake the bottle excessively ever.

I would warm the syringe in your hand to warm the solution before using to combat some of the pain you may experience although the small amounts of it makes it negligible. Good luck and be careful using this excessively and not eating as it can effect blood glucose levels.
The blood glucose effects are not that much according to my glucometer in doses under 50mcg.

Mike

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The blood glucose effects are not that much according to my glucometer in doses under 50mcg.

Mike
Yeah it really depends on the dosage and the user, I have seen some diabetics actually use it with some success which is interesting. I am mentioning it more in case he plans on using it like preworkout and doesn't eat close to working out etc ;). Just a suggestion.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah it really depends on the dosage and the user, I have seen some diabetics actually use it with some success which is interesting. I am mentioning it more in case he plans on using it like preworkout and doesn't eat close to working out etc ;). Just a suggestion.
Best taken post workout with carbs :) Good call though!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
hows everything going with?