- 01-07-2011, 09:28 PM
- 01-10-2011, 02:46 PM
Yes you can, I always use 3ml to dilute just so I can measure out small 5-15mcg dosages more accurately.
01-15-2011, 12:46 PM
Yeah just make sure you keep it refrigerated, heat applied to this stuff is a no go. Also don't shake the bottle excessively ever.
I would warm the syringe in your hand to warm the solution before using to combat some of the pain you may experience although the small amounts of it makes it negligible. Good luck and be careful using this excessively and not eating as it can effect blood glucose levels.
01-17-2011, 12:02 AM
01-17-2011, 12:05 AM
01-18-2011, 03:02 AM
03-26-2011, 01:11 PM
03-26-2011, 05:58 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By popo in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 4Last Post: 06-15-2010, 05:11 AM
- By swoosh12 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 04-21-2009, 02:34 PM
- By papapumpsd in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 33Last Post: 05-21-2008, 11:39 PM
- By sizzers in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 09-05-2007, 09:59 PM
- By xtraflossy in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 6Last Post: 06-15-2006, 03:56 AM