PES Alpha T2 pre-bed dose

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone dose a cap right before bed?

I understand its either really low stim or non-stim at all.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does anyone dose a cap right before bed?

I understand its either really low stim or non-stim at all.
I used to have my second dose pre-bed sometimes. However, not recommended, as even though it is low-stimulant, it could still potentially affect your ability to fall asleep - the only way you would know is to try it and see.

~Rosie~

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Going to try this tonight. Will let you guys know how it goes.

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
Im going to try this tonight. Thank you Rosie! :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Going to try this tonight. Will let you guys know how it goes.
Im going to try this tonight. Thank you Rosie! :)
No worries, guys - start with only 1 cap and see how that treats you, and dose it right before you go to bed (that way it might minimize any effects re sleep if any are experienced).

~Rosie~

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Rosie im itching to run alpha t2, but im buying the stack of erase and alpa and saving alpa , for my aasin.summer. Im tempted to try alpha is it really that awsome?

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Rosie im itching to run alpha t2, but im buying the stack of erase and alpa and saving alpa , for my aasin.summer. Im tempted to try alpha is it really that awsome?
Don't they come in a bundle on NP? Every person that I've talk to take it has loved it.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Yah they do, so I habe one seating around I'm thinking of trying it but id rather save it for summer Aas cut with winstrol test anavar

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why not stack them together? Or run one and then add the other (I used Alpha-T2 standalone first, and then added Erase to it)? I made Alpha-T2 a STAPLE in MY supplement regime - that says everything about how AWESOME it is :) Read my review on it - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/161840-rosies-review-alpha.html, and check out my log, http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/158108-will-alpha-t2.html

~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dosed 1 cap 20 minutes before going to bed last night. Knocked right out as usual. I believe it didn't effect me at all. Still had some vivid dreams!

Try it out guys! :)
Awesome! :)

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice!