Laws for making your own supplements

Innov8004

Innov8004

Awards
If you were to buy an ingredient such as a creatine, prohormone, aakg etc.. Then bottle the ingredients and try and sell them what laws are there you would have to abide by. I was considering doing this with superdrol but what are the laws about creating your own supplements to sell to the whole market

steveironman

Banned
Awards
If you were to buy an ingredient such as a creatine, prohormone, aakg etc.. Then bottle the ingredients and try and sell them what laws are there you would have to abide by. I was considering doing this with superdrol but what are the laws about creating your own supplements to sell to the whole market
There are so few laws its downright scary. What was the movie - where they guy started his own supp company - oh yeah "Bigger, Faster, Stronger" He shows how scarily easy it is...and how corrupt the supp industry is as well.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh and don't worry, people will buy up your crap like there no tomorrow. Just put the word "Anabolic" on the bottle!. Or become a sponsor here and hype it up!. Don't forget to post a few "studies"!.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow I've never seen that video before. I've always assumed the supplement industry is/was pretty much like that anyway.

Quite a few companies don't even test their own products, prior to releasing them into the marketplace. I love when a company throws around the term "clinically tested", which basically means they gave it out to employees and friends, after they all survived that passes for scientific validation. I've spoken to so many reps and even CEO's of these companies and they complain that true testing is cost prohibitive.

Another ploy is citing abstract findings for a particular herbal, I.E. this herb did this in vitro, yet I guarantee you that however that herb performed in testing, it's not dosed right. A lot of companies refuse to dose correctly, offering ineffective amounts of supposed active ingredients all with a huge mark up in price once it hits the market. I stick with 2-3 companies at most that I think I can trust, until proven wrong.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
That video was great. Watch it.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Wow I've never seen that video before. I've always assumed the supplement industry is/was pretty much like that anyway.

Quite a few companies don't even test their own products, prior to releasing them to into the marketplace. I love when a company throws around the terms "clinically tested", which basically means they gave it out to employees and friends, after they all survived that passed off as scientific validation. I've spoken to so many reps and even CEO's of these companies and they complain that true testing is cost prohibitive.

Another ploy is citing abstract findings for a particular herbal, I.E. this herb did this in vitro, yet I guarantee you that however that herb performed in testing, it's not dosed right. A lot of companies refuse to dose correctly, offering ineffective amounts of supposed active ingredients all with a huge mark up in price once it hits the market. I stick with 2-3 companies at most that I think I can trust, until proven wrong.
Well I understand where you are coming from and I agree with you because it is the truth. However, I am proud to say that Primordial Performance is not one of those shady companies. I mean quality comes first at Primordial...hence the reason why there has been a delay on the AndroSeries. In essence, Primordial won't put something on the market unless it is legit.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He forgot the part where you go onto each message board and allocate 99 oh-so-eager reps.
So true. There is a company on this board that does just that. 99.9% of their reviews are rated 10's and mostly by reps. To take it further they then copy and paste those reviews in different places on the net. I read the same exact review today on a new product just hitting the market, in 4 different places by the same person.

Has anyone here ever seen a negative review of a product by a rep? I mean ever? I'll write a check if someone can point me to one. I never buy products based on what reps say...EVER. It holds no weight as far as I'm concerned. And I'm not upset at those reps, as I understand they have a function and they get paid in free supplements, but it tends to get silly sometimes.

steveironman

Banned
Awards
Well I understand where you are coming from and I agree with you because it is the truth. However, I am proud to say that Primordial Performance is not one of those shady companies. I mean quality comes first at Primordial...hence the reason why there has been a delay on the AndroSeries. In essence, Primordial won't put something on the market unless it is legit.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

Couldn't you have just stopped with i agree with you because its the truth. Did you have to turn the rest of your post into what amounts to what sounds like a late night infomercial? Almost makes me think why would u NEED to say that?
Anyway - not meaning to sound to harsh here - but the topic was Laws for making your own supplements. Not advertise for Primordial Performance....., or use another's thread to justify why your company is out of stock on a product - trying to turn that shortcoming of the company into appearing to be a strength under the guise of quality. You wanna update or justify a product status..i dunno ...start another thread????