Fat loss pills for my girlfriend.

goin_big

Awards
Hey guys, my girlfriend wants to use some pills to help her lose weight faster. I've told her she doesn't need them, but since I always use them, that ain't working :D I got her talked into only taking something that I think is safe, but I've always taken the unsafe stuff, so I'm not sure what to recommend for her. Any ideas of something safe, effective, and preferably cheap. Thanks alot.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i dont know if it's the absolute safest, but most every girl i know who takes fat burners pretty much uses clen. def effective and cheap from physical enhancement and custom nutrition.

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
is there any dangers with females using clen? i guess im in the dark i have never heard of them using it..... my gf is 41 so i wasnt sure if she could use it without probs or not......hmmmmmmmmmmmm

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
The safest would be green tea. It probably won't be all that effective alone, but then she probably won't bug you to take more fat loss supps in the future. You could always go with the old standby EC.

Squatking

Awards
try and go with SAN Tight, its not too cheap, but it works great.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
is there any dangers with females using clen? i guess im in the dark i have never heard of them using it..... my gf is 41 so i wasnt sure if she could use it without probs or not......hmmmmmmmmmmmm
As far as a 41 year old using it w/o problems, theres no telling honestly? Depends on too many varying factors. IMO anyone who is not extremely educated on how their body reacts to stimulants and the like should not be using a product like clen. But I dont think theres any real dangers that only specifically females have w/ clen that males do not.

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My wife loved clen, but I only ordered it for her after I got her on a sensible diet and made her start lifting and running. She couldn't tolerate a high dose at all (I think 60mcg was as high as she would go). She got the shakes and some headaches from it, but loved it after the weight started falling off. That said, I personally think EC is just as effective, but the sides are a little worse than with clen (racing heart, crash). If you can find NYC anywhere, don't hesitate to buy it, if you don't like it you'll have no probs reselling it here!