AppNut Free Test Stack Questions

Doberman13

Awards
After a lot of debate I decided against a PH Cycle and instead am going to try a Free Test stack. I have read a lot of reviews/logs of people stacking different AppNut products and I notice there seems to be a lot of overlap in the products they offer so I wanted some feedback before making my final purchase. Here is what I have in my shopping cart:

1 Bottle Free Test
1 Bottle HGH Up
1 Bottle Drive
1 Bottle RPN
1 Bottle IGF-2

My questions are what is the best stack between these products? And how much of each will I need?

I am just over 5ft 11in and 160lbs. Very lean. Workout hard 5 days a week. Calorie intake around 3500/day. I currently take Gaspari Size-On creatine but I also considering trying the AppNut creatine product. Feedback is greatly appreciated.

FW Friedel

FW Friedel

Awards
  • Established
After a lot of debate I decided against a PH Cycle and instead am going to try a Free Test stack. I have read a lot of reviews/logs of people stacking different AppNut products and I notice there seems to be a lot of overlap in the products they offer so I wanted some feedback before making my final purchase. Here is what I have in my shopping cart:

1 Bottle Free Test
1 Bottle HGH Up
1 Bottle Drive
1 Bottle RPN
1 Bottle IGF-2

My questions are what is the best stack between these products? And how much of each will I need?

I am just over 5ft 11in and 160lbs. Very lean. Workout hard 5 days a week. Calorie intake around 3500/day. I currently take Gaspari Size-On creatine but I also considering trying the AppNut creatine product. Feedback is greatly appreciated.

Here's my suggestion:

2 bottles Free Test
2 bottle HGHup
1 container of LITup (New Powdered pre-workout)

Run Free Test & HGHup for 8 weeks.

Dosage:

Free Test - 4 with first Meal

HGHup - 5 Before bed and at least an hour after last meal/shake

LITup - 1.5-2 scoops 30 minutes pre-workout.

If you buy the above and provide me with a copy of the receipt, I will send you a container of LITup for FREE!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

1 Bottle Free Test
1 Bottle HGH Up
1 Bottle Drive
1 Bottle RPN
1 Bottle IGF-2

You could make a few different stacks from those products - depends on your goals.

Drive/RPM - leaning, enhanced performance

FREE TEST/HGHup - mass, recomp, or leaning, increased strength

FREE TEST/HGHup*/Drive - mass, recomp, or leaning, improved performance

FREE TEST/IGF-2*/Drive - mass, recomp, or leaning, improved performance, enhanced recovery

Drive/RPM/FREE TEST/IGF-2 - add in NeoVar Recomped and you have the perfect recomp stack, IMO

Drive/RPM/FREE TEST/HGHup - mass, recomp, or leaning, improved performance

* Some people respond better to IGF-2 and others to HGHup, so what one you use is up to you

You are going to get the best effects and results from any of these products and stacks over ~8 weeks.

You could also run several different stacks and run them into each other - for example, start with FREE TEST/HGHup as George suggested, and then run into the Drive/RPM/IGF-2 stack. You'd definitely see great results doing that.

~Rosie~

FW Friedel

FW Friedel

Awards
  • Established
You could make a few different stacks from those products - depends on your goals.

Drive/RPM - leaning, enhanced performance

FREE TEST/HGHup - mass, recomp, or leaning, increased strength

FREE TEST/HGHup*/Drive - mass, recomp, or leaning, improved performance

FREE TEST/IGF-2*/Drive - mass, recomp, or leaning, improved performance, enhanced recovery

Drive/RPM/FREE TEST/IGF-2 - add in NeoVar Recomped and you have the perfect recomp stack, IMO

Drive/RPM/FREE TEST/HGHup - mass, recomp, or leaning, improved performance

* Some people respond better to IGF-2 and others to HGHup, so what one you use is up to you

You are going to get the best effects and results from any of these products and stacks over ~8 weeks.

You could also run several different stacks and run them into each other - for example, start with FREE TEST/HGHup as George suggested, and then run into the Drive/RPM/IGF-2 stack. You'd definitely see great results doing that.

~Rosie~
Thanks Rosie!

cuddie

Awards
I've been browsing Google for some time, mainly to view information I may need on different supplements, workouts, stacks, etc. I just recently ordered (and recieved today) the stack "HGHup/RPM/Drive/Free Test" mainly because my trainer for Football recommended it and whatnot. Well, my predicament is this: I workout 4 times a week (allowing an off day during the week and weekends to rest) and currently i've been using 1 scoop of Superpump, 1 scoop of CGP pre workout and 2 scoops of Myofusion along with an additonal 1 scoop of CGP for post workout. This has been pretty solid for me so far. So, my question is, should I continue to take the CGP and Myofusion for Pre/Post workout along with the stack of HGHup/RPM/Drive/Free Test? If not, I'd like information on what i can take or what exactly I should do. I'm happy to answer any questions about myself or about my regimen or diet, etc. Thanks!!