Anyone here have experience with B.P.I. Sports Supps?
- 01-05-2011, 02:26 PM
- 01-06-2011, 09:30 PM
05-04-2011, 07:37 PM
hey guys I'm new to this site but let me tell you about my experience with Roxylean
first day I took just one pill in the morning to see how my body tolerated it, totally killed my appetite for the rest of the day, gave me a runny nose but i did feel a lot of energy.
Day 2 took two pills before a workout around 4pm and felt a lot of energy again, super thirsty, no appetite the rest of the day, finally made my self eat something that night, couldn't sleep all night, threw up and had horrible nightmares.
Day 3 took 1 pill in the morning around 6 am and by 10am i had a high fever, heart was racing, my eyes started to tear my nose was running again, aches and pains felt like I had the FLU!
In the 3 days I took this supplement I did loose 2 1/2 pounds. This was no different from the amount of weight I usually loose when I have the flu, so i guess BPi is using Flu like symptoms as a weight loss method. This fat burner made me feel horrible i would not recommend this to ANYONE!
and BTW is made it almost impossible to get an erection.
Similar Forum Threads
- By gaijininjapan in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-29-2011, 05:16 PM
- By Dwight Schrute in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-01-2010, 08:54 AM
- By nofx4110 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-11-2008, 10:28 PM
- By NutraPlanet CS in forum NutraplanetReplies: 13Last Post: 09-24-2008, 10:30 AM
- By mpkonig in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 01-23-2007, 10:10 AM