best bulking supps

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys first off I know food is the best for bulking, but what else could I add in to bulk up, I was looking at true mass by bsn, and i usually use Size On but its a bit pricey and i cant afford it right now so im looking for an alternative thats just as good. Any help would be appreciated!

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
your right and everyone here will tell you food. but a nice weightgainer could help. i just picked up 2 tubs of true mass and will be running it soon. ive ran muscle juice in the past and it treated me well. you need atleast 2-3 tubs of the stuff to see results. oh and you also need to workout so it doesnt all become fat ; )

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dymatize elite mass is a great gainer for this man... additional BCAA creatine and lots of protein.... :) its a good choice bud

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
food is the king for overall weight gain as others have said.

after that comes creatine.

other than that, I'd suggest using somehting that can increase your testosterone. Testosterone is the key muscle building hormone, so by having more testosterone, you can build more muscle.

Check out Tropinol. Proven to increase testosterone by over 300%, you will feel it right away! It is on sale right now at NP for only $34/bottle! Use coupon code TropinolNY to get the discount!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would look into supps from BI. With a good solid diet, add in liver tabs (ultra 40's) and extra aminos and you can add some good solid weight over time

JohnRock

JohnRock

Awards
  • Established
Slin-Sane/P-Slin/Need2Slin et. all, if you ask me. They'll help keep a little bit off your belly while you're stuffing your face at the buffet.

JRob23

JRob23

Awards
  • Established
Gda's to help load all of the carbs.

A nice fat bottle of evoo ;)

Don't waste your money on weight gainers imo as you can simply make your own for half the cost! What are they like...40$ for 13servings? Back when I was getting into it all I used N-Large, then BSN weight gainer, then wised up and starting making my own!

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
I have always loved using Mass FX during my bulks, ofcourse a surplus of calories is going to make the biggest difference, but ive noticed when taking Mass FX that i can eat more, put on weight much quicker but still maintain my leaness, has an awesome recomping effect.

Ofcrouse a basic creatine can never be over looked for a good bulk!