Tender nipples... weird situation

Sodbuster21

Awards
Hey guys I'm experiencing tender nipples, they dont seem seem be swollen but are definitely irritated. I just finished a bottle of Usp labs prime which shouldn't cause any gyno. I have done a 4 week cycle of dbol oral like 3 years ago and haven't cycled since. What could be the cause of this and is there anything I can take to help? Thanks.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could just be a case of stress...don't sweat it.

If you're worried you could buy an anti estrogen and it would probably go away.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I doubt your dbol cycle 3 years ago caused the tender nipples

I also doubt the prime did either

how old are you though?

I would get estrogen, testosterone, and prolactin levels checked. Sometimes age can cause a hormonal imbalance

I would just want to cover all angles

Sodbuster21

Awards
I am 23, what would be a good anti estrogen product to take? Why would there be increased amounts of estrogen in my body?
Do you think increasing natural test would benefit the soreness too?

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
just because you have sensitive nips doesn't mean its estrogen related and you shouldn't need a anti estrogen. give it a few days and reassess.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I'm experiencing tender nipples, they dont seem seem be swollen but are definitely irritated. I just finished a bottle of Usp labs prime which shouldn't cause any gyno. I have done a 4 week cycle of dbol oral like 3 years ago and haven't cycled since. What could be the cause of this and is there anything I can take to help? Thanks.
Have you ruled out pregnancy?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Gw44 Anabolics 5
Anabolics 29
Post Cycle Therapy 36
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 13
Justin Anabolics 5