Best natty test booster?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm trying to advise a friend on what to get. He refuses to go the hormonal route with PH's or anything...I used to say that too til I got into the natural T boosters, and then next thing ya know I'm doing the harsh stuff ;)

I haven't been keeping up with them all lately. The last one I took I think was USP Labs Prime with the asteroid stack. I tried Novadex before and it burned when I peed so scratch that.

What do you guys think is the best natural testosterone booster out there right now?

JThaR3ason

Awards
I personally like Diesel Test Hardcore, probably my favorite.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone tried Free Test?

JThaR3ason

Awards
I have a buddy who swears by Free test/HGHup stack

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What do you guys think is the best natural testosterone booster out there right now?
FREE TEST, Activate Xtreme, Erase, or Sustain Alpha (topical).

Anyone tried Free Test?
yep :) Lots. Check out the logs and feedback (all log final reviews included in the feedback thread):
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/153816-links-applied-nutriceuticals.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/155388-free-test-feedback.html

I have a buddy who swears by Free test/HGHup stack
Quite a few individuals have used this stack and love it :)

~Rosie~

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Cant go wrong with a Formadrol/T911 run.

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nothing is even close to being on par with Tropinol.

User hormone tests showed up to a 323% increase in testosterone

NP is having a huge intro sale on it right now actually

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Purus Labs Recycle

mikaveli06

mikaveli06

Awards
  • Established
titanium was decent, running testopro and triazole right now...triazole=instant strength imo

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Activate xtreme and Testopro were pretty good, but HCGenerate works the best for me:)

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Pink Magic was amazing. Thats probably my favorite natty, otherwise I would typically recommend Form :)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lots of great products out there. Some love some, some dont. All I know is I take all my test boosters with Erase :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lots of great products out there. Some love some, some dont. All I know is I take all my test boosters with Erase :D
i used APS testatropin v2 with erase and had great results.

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to advise a friend on what to get. He refuses to go the hormonal route with PH's or anything...I used to say that too til I got into the natural T boosters, and then next thing ya know I'm doing the harsh stuff ;)

I haven't been keeping up with them all lately. The last one I took I think was USP Labs Prime with the asteroid stack. I tried Novadex before and it burned when I peed so scratch that.

Your friend will just have to try different ones until he finds one that works for him. Natty-T's are hit or miss depending on the individual.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its not a test booster, but the asteroid stack always works well for me. Adding pink magic makes it even better. Usp labs also did a limited release of TNA that works very well also. Other than that some kind of d-aspartic acid supplement is worth looking into, TCF-1 or Test Force 2. Tropinol looks interesting as well.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its not a test booster, but the asteroid stack always works well for me. Adding pink magic makes it even better. Usp labs also did a limited release of TNA that works very well also. Other than that some kind of d-aspartic acid supplement is worth looking into, TCF-1 or Test Force 2. Tropinol looks interesting as well.
Tropinol :)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Theres two logs over at the dungeon being run of Phyto that are showing very good results.
cool :)

should be plenty of bulbine popping up in the next few months...should be cool to see which the "best" product is :)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/search.php?searchid=5257545

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Test Factor by Molecular looks really good; and ActX is easily top 5 of any list.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Test Factor by Molecular looks really good; and ActX is easily top 5 of any list.
i agree about the test factor, some novel ingredients.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I have this one on my short list of supplements to run combined most likely with Erase,which I have not run yet.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have this one on my short list of supplements to run combined most likely with Erase,which I have not run yet.
You'll love Erase when you run it - trust me :)

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
Diesel Test Pro Cycle?? Anybody have good results with this?? Also has anyone stacked it with Disel Test Hardcore

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Test Factor and T-Bol stood out above the rest.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TestoPRO with Erase will have your test rolling.