AT2/Erase/OEP - Dosing

C

CFree3344

Awards
Hey guys. Thanks for the help with everything. I ended up picking up this bundle from Nutraplanet. It was a great deal and couldn't pass up on it. This will be my first time taking a fat burning stack.

Can you please help me with the correct dosing for it?

I am 230lbs. Right now doing the Rapid Fat Loss diet by Lyle McD. I have been lifting the last couple years and really feel like its time to get cut.

Thanks again!

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyGT
Im looking to do a cutting stack pretty soon and seen that many use these together. I need some advice on how long to run it for, type of diet for best results, how much should I order, and when to take my doses. Also add whatever else you think would help me out.

Thanks,
Tony
This stack pretty much does it all. If you want additional fat loss benefits while keeping the price point down, go with (not able to post links yet)

I recommend a simple fat loss diet if you havent been on any diet at all. Restriction of fats and simple carbs. Proper carb timing. Make a thread in the diet section and you will get great answers.

As for dosing, here is how you would dose the above stack. If you decided to not use the Erase, the dosing will be the same. But the Erase will compliment this stack even more!

Morning (empty stomach): 2 Alpha-T2, 1 OEP, 2 Erase
Afternoon/evening (empty stomach): 1 Alpha-T2, 2 OEP, 1 Erase

This info is from my thread that I had recently made. I would post a link but I don't have fifty posts yet so I am unable to but heres the info. I plan on running this fat loss stack in about 5 weeks.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

P

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
heres a quick question, how would the effects differ if you took these with meals? just a thought that ran through my head.

C

CFree3344

Awards
How long should I wait to eat in the morning?

How long should I wait to go to the gym after the afternoon/evening?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Too much oxy per day...

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He thinks 4 is. I do too.

I use the following:

Upon Rising:

* 2 caps PES ALPHA-T2
* 2 caps PES Erase
* 2 caps USPlabs OxyElite Pro

* 2 caps USPlabs Recreate
* 1 cap USPlabs AnabolicPump

P.M. Pre Lunch:

* 1 cap PES ALPHA-T2
* 1 cap PES Erase
* 1 cap USPlabs OxyElite Pro

* 1 cap USPlabs Recreate
* 1 cap USPlabs AnabolicPump

Take the OEP and AT2 (Yohimbine) on an empty stomach and as far away from carbohydrates as possible.

P

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Unless I'm reading wrong, he is advising 3 oxy per day.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're right. My bad. I thought it said 2 & 2.

Three if fine. I take two in the AM and one in the PM. Two of them too late would give me even more insomnia than I already get.

My first two is at 3:15AM and my last one is at 10AM. There is also Yohimbine in the AT2.

P

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
I can see how it would look like 4 though, he is saying 1 in the morning and 2 in the evening, as opposed to erase and at2 which he has at 2 in the morning 1 in the evening.

At a quick glance It might look like 2-2-2, but its 2-1-2 for morning

P

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Miser have you done erase 1-1-1. Thats how I've done it, next time I'm going to try the 2-1. Was wondering what kind of differences would be noticed?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Miser have you done erase 1-1-1. Thats how I've done it, next time I'm going to try the 2-1. Was wondering what kind of differences would be noticed?
For convenience I take it just as stated. I did both 2-1 and 1-1-1 and didn't see any difference. Maybe for the hell of it I may give it a go again at 1-1-1 next week to see what happens, if anything is noticeably different now that I am leaner.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Would not it beneficial to take one.erase post workout due to cortisol reduction

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would not it beneficial to take one.erase post workout due to cortisol reduction
Certainly. It is hard to give real specific dosing advice as far as workout go since everyone works out at different times and not every day. but yea, taking one post-workout is a great idea.

As far as the food thing above, you want to stay away from carbs, about 30-45 minutes later than your AT2 dose. Cabs will not allow one of the ingredients to work to its fullest.

If you have to eat, eat a pure protein meal/snack

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I take my second erase around 30min after gym