Ando Hard questions

joev88

Awards
Hey all just got a few questions on this product. My friend takes it and swears by it.

1. Will it have any negative effects on my body, especially my heart?

2. How long until I start to see some results?

3. Will I keep my gains once I am not on the product anymore

4. I am skinny and am trying to put on some mass so I have tone with my muscle, will this help me or should I take a weight gainer with it?

Thanks everyone!

Leigh123

Awards
Have you had any prior experience with PH's?
How old are you?
Androhard is more of a recomp so you would be better off taking something like Dermacrine.
Tell me more about yourself, your workouts and nutrition.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds to me like you need to read up on the basics first man. Learn how to eat for size, how to train seriously and what a decent routine looks like.

Androhard is mild, but still not for those who aren't prepared properly. Get some training under your belt and give it a go once you've gained some weight and know what this game's about. ;)

This forum is an excellent resource for learning the basics - so go read up on diets and start shoveling in the protein and cals and squatting like a madman. :D

joev88

Awards
I have my diet in check. I am 22 years old, 160 lbs. Eat 4-5, and 3 protein shakes a day. I know plenty about my health and my routines at the gym, I just don't know too much about this product which is what I'm asking. However someone mentioned Dermacrine, I would like to know more about that. From what i read it sounds like a hell of a product as well.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
do you have a heart condition?

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
at 5' 11" and 160 lbs you are not eating enough. if you arent eating enough to grow naturally then you wont be eating enough to grow when you are using a ph.

joev88

Awards
How do you know I'm not eating enough? I get all my protein, calories and carbs in those meals trust me. I do not have time to eat so many times a day so i eat lager meals and snack in between.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
How do you know I'm not eating enough? I get all my protein, calories and carbs in those meals trust me. I do not have time to eat so many times a day so i eat lager meals and snack in between.
if you are trying to get bigger and stronger, then this is how i know you are not eating enough.

gotta eat big to get big. and sleep lol. and lift.

joev88

Awards
if you are trying to get bigger and stronger, then this is how i know you are not eating enough.

gotta eat big to get big. and sleep lol. and lift.
Again, you do not know how much I am eating, but thanks for helping laser, i'll take other advice now.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have my diet in check. I am 22 years old, 160 lbs. Eat 4-5, and 3 protein shakes a day. I know plenty about my health and my routines at the gym, I just don't know too much about this product which is what I'm asking. However someone mentioned Dermacrine, I would like to know more about that. From what i read it sounds like a hell of a product as well.
Androhard's a mild Prohormone. I'd recommend you have some basic PCT in your hands before using it. It probably won't be necessary, but it is always better to be safe than sorry. If you don't know what PCT is, I suggest you hold off on AH and read up first.

It will not solve your skinniness if you are eating insufficiently. This is easily solved by you providing your daily caloric intake and we can help you from there. Provided you eat enough, yes it can help, though you will probably experience more strength than mass gains, as AH is typically used to recomp.

All PH's have the risk of side effects, but as I said, AH is quite mild and I have never experienced anything adverse with this compound.

Whether or not you keep your gains depends upon you: your diet and PCT, if needed, will determine that entirely.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Hey all just got a few questions on this product. My friend takes it and swears by it.

1. Will it have any negative effects on my body, especially my heart?

2. How long until I start to see some results?

3. Will I keep my gains once I am not on the product anymore

4. I am skinny and am trying to put on some mass so I have tone with my muscle, will this help me or should I take a weight gainer with it?

Thanks everyone!
Question 4 basically means this a no go for you. AndroHard will not help you put on mass. AndroHard is not much of a strength and mass building agent...its better reserved for stacking to counteract libido loss and side effects when running other compounds. Additionally, AndroHard is a cutting compound and will help with fat loss and hardening effects.

Now, at your size...you have a long way to go before ever needing to cut so as everyone else has been saying...get eating and lift heavy. High rep sh*t is not going to cut it. Lift heavy and hard...period.

Now, a reference for you if you want to really put on some size...limit your cardio (no more than two 20 min sessions a week...just for health purposes) and you better be eating 4000 cals or more a day. If you are not at that number you are not eating enough...period!!!

You can make some great gains naturally so just use the basics (you have a lot to learn about in regard to using hormonal based supplements so stay away from them until you really have hit a real plateau because taking a short cut won't do d*ck for you in the long run), eat a sh*tload everyday (quality food though), and lift heavy.

If you need any further assistance let me know bud. :)

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are the prostate issues/concerns with Androhard (if any)?

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The prostate issue is real and I had to take a saw palmetto/pygeum supplement while on it. Resolve should remember discussing it in my log. A support supp for the prostate is cheap insurance, run it.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The prostate issue is real and I had to take a saw palmetto/pygeum supplement while on it. Resolve should remember discussing it in my log. A support supp for the prostate is cheap insurance, run it.
I do. It's certainly something to be aware of, but its occurrence rate is quite low. Like I said, anything hormonal has a chance of causing side effects. :)

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks

While I concur that estrogen plays a role, I still subscribe the theory that EITHER an overabundance of estradiol OR DHT can be a problem, depends on the individual's ability to mitigate the excess.

The whole DHT is bad for your prostate is debatable at best. In truth...as long as estrogen is kept in check your prostate should be good to go.

Here is something you should read if you are asking this question...

http://www.mesomorphosis.com/articles/arnold/dht.htm

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
What will Dermacrine do for me?
Get an appetite enhancer or nutrient repartitioner. Either 1 will make u eat mor, hence get u bigger. Shouldn't be messing with PH's at ur age yet. Improve on other aspects of ur activities.