OEP and Alpha T2 Stack questions???

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Im looking to do a cutting stack pretty soon and seen that many use these together. I need some advice on how long to run it for, type of diet for best results, how much should I order, and when to take my doses. Also add whatever else you think would help me out.

Thanks,
Tony

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im looking to do a cutting stack pretty soon and seen that many use these together. I need some advice on how long to run it for, type of diet for best results, how much should I order, and when to take my doses. Also add whatever else you think would help me out.

Thanks,
Tony
This stack pretty much does it all. If you want additional fat loss benefits while keeping the price point down, go with this: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/pesupplments/erase-alpha-t2-oxyelite-pro-stack-1-1-1-units.html

I recommend a simple fat loss diet if you havent been on any diet at all. Restriction of fats and simple carbs. Proper carb timing. Make a thread in the diet section and you will get great answers.

As for dosing, here is how you would dose the above stack. If you decided to not use the Erase, the dosing will be the same. But the Erase will compliment this stack even more!

Morning (empty stomach): 2 Alpha-T2, 1 OEP, 2 Erase
Afternoon/evening (empty stomach): 1 Alpha-T2, 2 OEP, 1 Erase

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
This stack pretty much does it all. If you want additional fat loss benefits while keeping the price point down, go with this:

I recommend a simple fat loss diet if you havent been on any diet at all. Restriction of fats and simple carbs. Proper carb timing. Make a thread in the diet section and you will get great answers.

As for dosing, here is how you would dose the above stack. If you decided to not use the Erase, the dosing will be the same. But the Erase will compliment this stack even more!

Morning (empty stomach): 2 Alpha-T2, 1 OEP, 2 Erase
Afternoon/evening (empty stomach): 1 Alpha-T2, 2 OEP, 1 Erase

Thanks for the advice and the link the whole stack seems like a great buy for the cost.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So would one want to maintain a 25%/25%/50% fat/carb/protein breakdown, more or less, while on this?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Consume your carbs away from the Yohimbine whenever possible. Insulin blunts the efficacy.