Was this a smart order?

Bberforlife

Awards
1 x Cordygen5 (90 caps)
1 x NutraPro (5lb)
1 x Joint Force + Clear Shot Concentrate Blowout Stack!
1 x White Flood (20 servings
2 x Slin-Sane & Protocol Stack (1 + 1 Units)
1 x ATP Tabs (20 tabs)
5 x ThermoGum (10 piece) NEW & IMPROVED FLAVOR!
1 x C-1000 (250 caps)

I've only tried White Flood out of all of these and I love it, someone please tell me this was a smart purchase. The vitamin C is a given, but I just hope the others are solid. Came out to a little under $200 including shipping.

Thanks, Happy New Year!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well you got it at nutra so i wouldnt be worried

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It looks like you plan on leaning out some, no?

Bberforlife

Awards
It looks like you plan on leaning out some, no?
Eventually, right now mainly going with a clean bulk. I was thinking protocol would be a good addition, and the few supplements that are meant to be taken preworkout would help as well. The thermogum was for a friend, the price looked good so I figured why not.

Thanks guys.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought leaning out/cutting b/c of the combo of the Gum+Stim+Slin Sane. Cutting can be taxing on one's energy levels.

You should be well on way to a nice lean bulk with those supps!

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
You gonna love NutraPro and for the price it's a screaming deal. I'd stock up if I were you, good quality, great tasting protein.

Bberforlife

Awards
I thought leaning out/cutting b/c of the combo of the Gum+Stim+Slin Sane. Cutting can be taxing on one's energy levels.

You should be well on way to a nice lean bulk with those supps!
Yeah, that makes sense. I wanted to just try a few things mainly. Heard nutra's protein was really good, and protocol just looked awesome. White Flood has always been great for preworkout. Have some joint pain so I got the joint force/clearshot combo to try the clearshot as well. I didn't think I would be taking much chance, because the reviews on everything look good.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I didn't cringe at anything on your list, lol. I hate it when I see guys spending a lot of money on stuff that isn't worth the bottle they come in.

What flavor Nutrapro did you get. I haven't tried any yet, but was thinking about giving it a go a la this sale.

You gonna love NutraPro and for the price it's a screaming deal. I'd stock up if I were you, good quality, great tasting protein.
What flavors have you tried?

Bberforlife

Awards
Sounds good, the price changed though didn't it? I'm pretty sure I got it cheaper last night.

Yeah, I didn't cringe at anything on your list, lol. I hate it when I see guys spending a lot of money on stuff that isn't worth the bottle they come in.

What flavor Nutrapro did you get. I haven't tried any yet, but was thinking about giving it a go a la this sale.

What flavors have you tried?
That's what I was hoping, that I wasn't spending money on stuff that isn't going to do anything for me. I got the frosty Milk chocolate, but I was about to go with the Graham cracker.. this should be good though. I stocked up on protein from true protein, but was just interested in how nutra's was.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always end up buying chocolate protein. It seems to be the most consistent flavor across the board. I would like to find a great tasting vanilla protein though.

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
I always end up buying chocolate protein. It seems to be the most consistent flavor across the board. I would like to find a great tasting vanilla protein though.
Nutra pro is the best tasting protein I have ever tasted..

Bberforlife

Awards
Yeah same here, although I always wanted a good fruit flavored protein. The search for that hasn't gone so well LOL. Isopure is the only decent one, but it's too pricey. I've tried some by dymatize and they were nasty, ON's Fruit Punch was terrible, even some of the flavors from TP which are usually good suck too. Same thing with Vanilla, the only good vanilla protein I've tried was muscle milk.

The only time I get Vanilla is if I am mixing it with fruit or something. The coffee flavors are usually good though. ON's one was good, and True Protein has one called "Java Mocha" which was pretty good as well. Syntha-6 Mochaccino is probably the best tasting protein IMO, so the coffee flavors have always been good to me.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You kind of hit that on the head about the fruit. I want to add fruits to my shakes!

The only fruity proteins that I ever remember trying and liking were the ones by Syntrax way back when (Nectar).

Bberforlife

Awards
Yeah, I usually get some frozen strawberries and blueberries. Best tasting shakes, but I usually used milk for them and they aren't so hot without it. Nectar was awesome, but I went through it so fast.. so wasn't really worth it.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ha ha...I use frozen strawberries and blueberries too. Good stuff!

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
Your gonna love the cordy and the slin/proto combo without a doubt . Great products at unbelievable prices

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Looks good! :thumbsup:
You'll love the White FLOOD! if you haven't tried it yet

Let us know how everything goes for you, would love to hear some feedback on that stack

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1 x Cordygen5 (90 caps)
love them for adaptogenic properties!!!

1 x NutraPro (5lb)
good stuff just wish it were on NY sale....

1 x Joint Force + Clear Shot Concentrate Blowout Stack!
Clear shot is great stuff!
1 x White Flood (20 servings
wasnt impressed witht he price, i would have gone Maximize
2 x Slin-Sane & Protocol Stack (1 + 1 Units)
solid
1 x ATP Tabs (20 tabs)
eh maybe but i always just rely on creatine....usually Primordials creapure
5 x ThermoGum (10 piece) NEW & IMPROVED FLAVOR!
1 x C-1000 (250 caps)

I've only tried White Flood out of all of these and I love it, someone please tell me this was a smart purchase. The vitamin C is a given, but I just hope the others are solid. Came out to a little under $200 including shipping.

Thanks, Happy New Year!
answers above next to product....

Bberforlife

Awards
Your gonna love the cordy and the slin/proto combo without a doubt . Great products at unbelievable prices
Sounds good, thanks!

Looks good! :thumbsup:
You'll love the White FLOOD! if you haven't tried it yet

Let us know how everything goes for you, would love to hear some feedback on that stack
Yeah, I have tried white flood and like it a lot. Always seems to be clean energy, without any stomach issues like most other preworkouts seem to bring out. I will review these for sure, very interested to see how everything goes. Thanks.

answers above next to product....
Thanks, appreciate it. The white flood was 10 bucks for a month supply of workouts. Thats not bad IMO . Maximize does look nice as well, if I order more I might try that.