bulk DAA

mikaveli06

mikaveli06

Awards
  • Established
Couldnt pass up the deal, but not sure on dosing...Ive read 12 days on 12 off...
currently taking triazole and testopro, should i throw this in or run it at later date. Also, whats the best way to dose, once a day,2 doses, and is it 3g per dose? Also i dont have a scale no more (confiscated few years back, but thats another story, lol) can it be measured with a spoon? I know this wouldnt be good for measuring a stim product like 1,3 or yohimbine withmg, but i was thinking beinga few mg under/over might not hurt with this....any advice is appreciated

zwa004

zwa004

Awards
I used both DAA and Testopro and did DAA as long as I did Testopro (6 weeks). Also ran 6-bromo after the 3rd week. The DAA can be measured in tsp, but I forgot where that's found.

I'd wait until you finish the Triazole and Testopro to run the DAA so you can get as unbiased a result as possible.

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
yes 3g a day.
Go to ebay, they sell digital jewel pocket scales for a couple bucks!! You cant beat that, it is where I got mine.

Dr.Lang

Dr.Lang

Banned
Awards
Couldnt pass up the deal, but not sure on dosing...Ive read 12 days on 12 off...
currently taking triazole and testopro, should i throw this in or run it at later date. Also, whats the best way to dose, once a day,2 doses, and is it 3g per dose? Also i dont have a scale no more (confiscated few years back, but thats another story, lol) can it be measured with a spoon? I know this wouldnt be good for measuring a stim product like 1,3 or yohimbine withmg, but i was thinking beinga few mg under/over might not hurt with this....any advice is appreciated
Is that your belt in your Avi?

mikaveli06

mikaveli06

Awards
  • Established
Is that your belt in your Avi?
Yeah, had my wife make it...Me and my friends play madden religously and have a tournement every weekend, winner keeps belt and has bragging rights....we take it everywhere too....dinner, movies, bar, wherever

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
i love DAA, i feel it working within a couple days. libido always gets jackeeddddddd. as for dosing, i usually do the whole bottle (30 days) with no days off. im not sure where you got yours but Nutraplanets brand comes with a measuring spoon.

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
i love DAA, i feel it working within a couple days. libido always gets jackeeddddddd. as for dosing, i usually do the whole bottle (30 days) with no days off. im not sure where you got yours but Nutraplanets brand comes with a measuring spoon.
Yea thats how i would recommend using it, for a continues peroid for about 4-8 weeks. I too feel it really quickly which is nice with most test boosters taking a while to kick in. Ive been using Hard-FX latley which contains Forskolin which should be very synergistic with D-Aspartic Acid.

mikaveli06

mikaveli06

Awards
  • Established
so ill be 2 weeks into triazole and testopro, can i add this in for 6 weeks with those....will that stack nicely...did u guys dose 1 or 2 times daily....3g each, 6 total or am i way off on dosing

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LMAO that is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! hahahhaha :p

Yeah, had my wife make it...Me and my friends play madden religously and have a tournement every weekend, winner keeps belt and has bragging rights....we take it everywhere too....dinner, movies, bar, wherever

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
so ill be 2 weeks into triazole and testopro, can i add this in for 6 weeks with those....will that stack nicely...did u guys dose 1 or 2 times daily....3g each, 6 total or am i way off on dosing
no no just 3 grams with 1st meal

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
no no just 3 grams with 1st meal
I believe in the study it was on an empty stomach but i may be mistaken.

i always dose my DAA 30 minutes prior to breakfest to make sure i get proper absorbtion, however ill look into it but i think the study did dose it all at once on an empty stomach.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
I believe in the study it was on an empty stomach but i may be mistaken.

i always dose my DAA 30 minutes prior to breakfest to make sure i get proper absorbtion, however ill look into it but i think the study did dose it all at once on an empty stomach.
i duno the bottle from Nutra says take with 1st meal of the day