bulk DAA

  1. New Member
    mikaveli06's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  303 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    263
    Rep Power
    215
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    5.34%

    bulk DAA


    Couldnt pass up the deal, but not sure on dosing...Ive read 12 days on 12 off...
    currently taking triazole and testopro, should i throw this in or run it at later date. Also, whats the best way to dose, once a day,2 doses, and is it 3g per dose? Also i dont have a scale no more (confiscated few years back, but thats another story, lol) can it be measured with a spoon? I know this wouldnt be good for measuring a stim product like 1,3 or yohimbine withmg, but i was thinking beinga few mg under/over might not hurt with this....any advice is appreciated

  2. New Member
    zwa004's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    207
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    71.81%

    I used both DAA and Testopro and did DAA as long as I did Testopro (6 weeks). Also ran 6-bromo after the 3rd week. The DAA can be measured in tsp, but I forgot where that's found.

    I'd wait until you finish the Triazole and Testopro to run the DAA so you can get as unbiased a result as possible.
  3. New Member
    SolidusSnake's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    488
    Rep Power
    352
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    48.74%

    yes 3g a day.
    Go to ebay, they sell digital jewel pocket scales for a couple bucks!! You cant beat that, it is where I got mine.
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    Dr.Lang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    166
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    11.86%

    Quote Originally Posted by SolidusSnake View Post
    yes 3g a day.
    Go to ebay, they sell digital jewel pocket scales for a couple bucks!! You cant beat that, it is where I got mine.
    that's what I did!
  5. Banned
    Dr.Lang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    166
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    11.86%

    Quote Originally Posted by mikaveli06 View Post
    Couldnt pass up the deal, but not sure on dosing...Ive read 12 days on 12 off...
    currently taking triazole and testopro, should i throw this in or run it at later date. Also, whats the best way to dose, once a day,2 doses, and is it 3g per dose? Also i dont have a scale no more (confiscated few years back, but thats another story, lol) can it be measured with a spoon? I know this wouldnt be good for measuring a stim product like 1,3 or yohimbine withmg, but i was thinking beinga few mg under/over might not hurt with this....any advice is appreciated
    Is that your belt in your Avi?
  6. New Member
    mikaveli06's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  303 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    263
    Rep Power
    215
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    5.34%

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Lang View Post
    Is that your belt in your Avi?
    Yeah, had my wife make it...Me and my friends play madden religously and have a tournement every weekend, winner keeps belt and has bragging rights....we take it everywhere too....dinner, movies, bar, wherever
  7. Senior Member
    AntonG42O's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,316
    Rep Power
    3791
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    45.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    i love DAA, i feel it working within a couple days. libido always gets jackeeddddddd. as for dosing, i usually do the whole bottle (30 days) with no days off. im not sure where you got yours but Nutraplanets brand comes with a measuring spoon.
  8. New Member
    adawg4929's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    25
    Posts
    297
    Rep Power
    255
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    34.87%

    Quote Originally Posted by AntonG42O View Post
    i love DAA, i feel it working within a couple days. libido always gets jackeeddddddd. as for dosing, i usually do the whole bottle (30 days) with no days off. im not sure where you got yours but Nutraplanets brand comes with a measuring spoon.
    Yea thats how i would recommend using it, for a continues peroid for about 4-8 weeks. I too feel it really quickly which is nice with most test boosters taking a while to kick in. Ive been using Hard-FX latley which contains Forskolin which should be very synergistic with D-Aspartic Acid.
  9. New Member
    mikaveli06's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  303 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    263
    Rep Power
    215
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    5.34%

    so ill be 2 weeks into triazole and testopro, can i add this in for 6 weeks with those....will that stack nicely...did u guys dose 1 or 2 times daily....3g each, 6 total or am i way off on dosing
  10. Senior Member
    raulob72's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,219
    Rep Power
    367799
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    40.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    DAA=3/4 teaspoon=3 grams
  11. Elite Member
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,539
    Rep Power
    558949
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    48.27%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    LMAO that is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! hahahhaha

    Quote Originally Posted by mikaveli06 View Post
    Yeah, had my wife make it...Me and my friends play madden religously and have a tournement every weekend, winner keeps belt and has bragging rights....we take it everywhere too....dinner, movies, bar, wherever
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  12. Senior Member
    AntonG42O's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,316
    Rep Power
    3791
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    45.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mikaveli06 View Post
    so ill be 2 weeks into triazole and testopro, can i add this in for 6 weeks with those....will that stack nicely...did u guys dose 1 or 2 times daily....3g each, 6 total or am i way off on dosing
    no no just 3 grams with 1st meal
  13. New Member
    adawg4929's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    25
    Posts
    297
    Rep Power
    255
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    34.87%

    Quote Originally Posted by AntonG42O View Post
    no no just 3 grams with 1st meal
    I believe in the study it was on an empty stomach but i may be mistaken.

    i always dose my DAA 30 minutes prior to breakfest to make sure i get proper absorbtion, however ill look into it but i think the study did dose it all at once on an empty stomach.
  14. Senior Member
    AntonG42O's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,316
    Rep Power
    3791
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    45.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by adawg4929 View Post
    I believe in the study it was on an empty stomach but i may be mistaken.

    i always dose my DAA 30 minutes prior to breakfest to make sure i get proper absorbtion, however ill look into it but i think the study did dose it all at once on an empty stomach.
    i duno the bottle from Nutra says take with 1st meal of the day
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-05-2010, 05:00 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 03:50 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-18-2008, 09:24 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-02-2007, 08:56 AM
  5. BULK v Cut, cutbulk bulkcut bulk bulk bulk!!!
    By polski_69 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-21-2003, 06:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in