AT2 and HEAT

1. AT2 and HEAT

I'd like to stack these, but I don't want to go overboard with the A-Y between the two supplements. I'd like to do 3 caps of AT2 and 2 caps of HEAT, but that's 45mg of A-Y a day. I can take either of them before bed without any disturbance to my sleep, so that helps, but still not sure.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

2. I have thought about this as well

The Alpha-T2 + OEP stack seems to be well tolerated although I am not sure how much Alpha-Y is in OEP.
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

3. I have been taking 3 AT2 and 3 HEAT without any bad side effects.

I dose 2 AT2 and 1 HEAT in the morning. 1 HEAT 45 min before lunch and 1 AT2 about 2-3 hours after lunch. Then 1 HEAT later in the evening.
    •   

4. Thanks for letting us know!

How has it been working?
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

5. It has been working well for me. I have noticed a drop in my waistline; my jeans are definitely looser now than before I started the stack (diet stayed the same with a caloric deficit).

I guess there has been a side effect, SWEATING! I get increased sweating with AT2 alone and I got increased sweating with HEAT alone, but combined the sweating is intense. I have a desk job, and after my morning dose I sweat just sitting there.

6. I have these both on the way, throwing in some erase and slin sane. I figured worse case scenario would be reduce a bit of either HEAT or AT2 by a capsule. Glad to see someone else going this route
    Official Get Diesel Representative
    PM me with any questions

7. Awesome thats what I like to hear
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

Similar Forum Threads

1. HEAT vs. ICE
    By ScottyDoc in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 01:49 PM