Jacked for pansies, One MORE Rep for the elites, and maybe even stim addicts!

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Ok just bought some one more rep, And i will say one more thing :afro:

I took one scoop......... I was cracked out of my mind! for once i might have to underdose a preworkout supplement! Normally my tollerance is redunculous.... But with this i felt like i had popped my cherry all over again!
Total :spank: kicking!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol...I'm planning on trying it soon as well. I've heard good things about it..I can give my jack3d and asgt a break ;-)

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
300mg of caffeine will do that ;) Think this is just becoming a ' who can put more stims in without worrying about killing someone' race...

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
My preworkout is one cup of brown rice, a chicken breast and sometimes a cup of black cofee...did I miss something?

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Ok just bought some one more rep, And i will say one more thing :afro:

I took one scoop......... I was cracked out of my mind! for once i might have to underdose a preworkout supplement! Normally my tollerance is redunculous.... But with this i felt like i had popped my cherry all over again!
Total :spank: kicking!
Glad it works for you but i've tried both and like Jacked better but i haven't been running it for very long like a lot of guys so i haven't built up a tolerance. Tried to different flavors of 1 MR and they tasted like :dump: wouldn't stop me if i liked it though.

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
Problem is other than stims, it cannot possibly have enough of it's other actives to be effective...It's pretty much an overpriced stim. I tried it and felt great but wouldn't pay 30 bucks for it when I can get some 1,3 and caffeine pills and accomplish the same thing.

I would compare the price/value to products like Flashover, Maximize, and Mesomorph if you are looking for stims with viable amounts of other actives...

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Well jacked is good but it took 2 scoops or even three sometimes more to do the job.

This is immediate!

30 bucks really is not that much. And im just looking for the edge for working out.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
300mg of caffeine will do that ;) Think this is just becoming a ' who can put more stims in without worrying about killing someone' race...
Exactly. 1-MR is high on stims and low on everything else that matters. I used it and yes the stim portion was strong, that aside you won't experience anything special with it. I gave mine away after trying it for a week.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well jacked is good but it took 2 scoops or even three sometimes more to do the job.

This is immediate!

30 bucks really is not that much. And im just looking for the edge for working out.
Take a look APS Mesomorph, it's not only "dosed" correctly, and the ingredient profile goes way beyond just being a simple stim formula. The stims are very strong in addition to including ingredients that help increase strength and the gains are lean/dry in nature. I've used them all...trust me...NOTHING COMES CLOSE.

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established

This is immediate!

Right, but what I am saying is you are paying 30 bucks for 15 bucks worth of stims, at best. I get samples sometimes and use them and like them. I just know I need to take extra creatine, BA, Citrulline, etc which is why in the end if you use those it ends up costing more than 30 bucks. Still, don't get me wrong, it lights you up. The others I mentioned do it moreso, however. not sure if you've tried them...

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Naw i have not tried any of those you mentioned buddy. But will look into them. If there is one thats better than i dont know how to react! :) Ill check them out. Thanks for the help and food for thought.