2nd GHenerate Clinical Results! from LG

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ghenerate + 2 Capsules of IGH-1

Tested 7 subjects that had LOW growth hormone levels - remember this is different than healthy subjects which had an over 4000% increase. These are people who take sub-q GH and wanted an alternative:

Subject 1 - 43% Increase
Pre 615
Post 883

Subject 2 - 32% Increase
Pre 465
Post 614

Subject 3 - 370% Increase
Pre 202
Post 749

Subject 4 - 477% Increase
Pre 331
Post 1580

Subject 5 - 94% Increase
Pre 94
Post 182

Subject 6 - 280% Decrease
Pre 558
Post 198

Subject 7 - 296% Increase
Pre 138
Post 408
Just in!, pretty damn impressive if you ask me:)

bluerocket

bluerocket

Awards
  • Established
nice numbers ... i have some of that stuff ... :)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 full bottles of it.....about a good 4 months but more like 6 from my experiences

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what happen with Subject 6? I think your numbers are backwards
Funny becasue Eric and i spoke thats the only person who had a drop.. Eric can explain more on that one. Not human maybe?

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Funny becasue Eric and i spoke thats the only person who had a drop.. Eric can explain more on that one. Not human maybe?
HAHA yea maybe part dog or something lol

Rest of them are really impressive though!! I have to give you guys props you post all results good or bad alot of other compaines would have removed that one subject

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HAHA yea maybe part dog or something lol

Rest of them are really impressive though!! I have to give you guys props you post all results good or bad alot of other compaines would have removed that one subject
Thanks, well.. we all know what may work for someone may not work for another.. but this is clearly ALMOST not the case..

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been loving it since I started. Thanks for the quality products!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
2 full bottles of it.....about a good 4 months but more like 6 from my experiences
exactly-stuff lasts forever. too bad the ihg-1 doesn't last as long, lol.

been through 2 bottles ghenerate and probably close to 6 of igh-1. good stuff.

reminds me i have been out for awhile, time to get some more.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
How is GHenerate in the injury aspect of things?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MrBigPr did a write up about his shoulder injury not to far back.. Went on GHenerate and it was like a magical healing power. those were my words so don't quote that lol, but seriously attributed the fast healing to the GHenerate

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Nice test results. I'm running a bottle of it right now with my natadrol stack.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Nice numbers. I knew I slept like a baby when taking that stuff. Good to see it wasn't all in my head. :)

FYI, a bottle of Ghenerate last a lot longer than you would expect. :147:

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
MrBigPr did a write up about his shoulder injury not to far back.. Went on GHenerate and it was like a magical healing power. those were my words so don't quote that lol, but seriously attributed the fast healing to the GHenerate
Im going to consider getting some then, if I could recover come surgery in time for atleast a week or two of track I'd be amazed.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Im going to consider getting some then, if I could recover come surgery in time for atleast a week or two of track I'd be amazed.
considering how long it lasts, it is very economical.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran a log for LG. I too noticed increased recovery from an injury. I had limited use of my shoulder in workouts, NO Bench Press or pressing at all. Within the trial time I was able to implement BP exercises without issue. This was a nagging injury that seemed to have healed in 3-4 weeks of use of Ghenerate.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
I ran a log for LG. I too noticed increased recovery from an injury. I had limited use of my shoulder in workouts, NO Bench Press or pressing at all. Within the trial time I was able to implement BP exercises without issue. This was a nagging injury that seemed to have healed in 3-4 weeks of use of Ghenerate.
Thanks for the input bro, I'm strongly considering getting a bottle.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I never tried it.. Was going too, then money got tight. Might throw some into the ye ole PCT

blackbee

Awards
How is everyone dosing the GHenerate? I do a 5 day on 2 day off. 6 spays pre workout and pre-bed 90 minutes after my casein shake. Got better sleep at night and recovery times. Also helped with some pain in my shoulder from a inline bench injury over the summer. Wasn't able to do any type of overhead press. After about 2 months of use I am now able to shoulder press again with no pain.

I got mine with the BOGO 2 months ago and the first bottle bottle still have about 20% left. Great product!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can second this. I've had elbow problems ever since throwing javelin in high school and benching heavy. Too much practice and lifting = right elbow totally ****ed. At any rate, after starting GHenerate the pain has essentially gone away. It's a relief, to say the least, to get rid of a pain that's been bothering me for years.

matt352

Awards
  • Established
anyone see any results for this product with use by women? I'd be very curious and may consider telling my gf about this to see if it aids her in her training