Zinc and Calcium
- 12-28-2010, 09:10 PM
- 12-30-2010, 12:26 PMBoard Sponsor
- 5'8" 195 lbs.
- Join Date
- Dec 2009
It's not really a complete block, and it's included in many products together due to the fact that both are vital to the body.
I don't really like consuming them together due to the blocking, but I haven't seen the numbers for how much calcium is required to completely block zinc.
- 12-30-2010, 01:29 PM
I always supplement my zinc in the morning, upon waking.
Similar Forum Threads
- By kingdong in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-03-2010, 10:31 AM
- By elabor in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-12-2009, 02:27 PM
- By RobInKuwait in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-12-2004, 06:54 PM
- By T-Bar in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 06-25-2003, 09:40 AM
- By T-Bar in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-03-2003, 03:22 PM