Fish and Omega and all the goody fat stuff!

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I've tried Animal Omega before and it was some good stuff but I found a place that sells 1000 1000mg fish oil for $25 but what about the omega 6. What should I take with that? Medium Chain Triglyceride Powder? Or would I be good enough with the fish oil?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I would like to see a more comprehensive blend, like Omega 3, 6, and 9. Fish Oil is great, but I would also add in some Krill and/or Borage/Primrose.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
BUMP!

Attachments

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I would like to see a more comprehensive blend, like Omega 3, 6, and 9. Fish Oil is great, but I would also add in some Krill and/or Borage/Primrose.
I should of refreshed my page before bumping it :lol: They have a 3,6,9 but is total of 2400mg. I'll see if I can find some Borage/Primrose in bulk

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I should of refreshed my page before bumping it :lol: They have a 3,6,9 but is total of 2400mg. I'll see if I can find some Borage/Primrose in bulk
If you're already getting 3,6, and 9, don't worry about searching for others in bulk :)

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
supposedly 6 and 9 are pretty prevalent in normal diets, whereas 3 is not.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
supposedly 6 and 9 are pretty prevalent in normal diets, whereas 3 is not.
well our body can't make it into a double bond and all that shyt but I'm going to get the 3,6,9 and do 3 servings a day and later on order the 1000 1000mg fishoil and add more 3s to it. Cause I remember MAxximal posting a research that taking high 3s, 6-9g or so, did some good stuff for ya. I just got to find it again.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
well our body can't make it into a double bond and all that shyt but I'm going to get the 3,6,9 and do 3 servings a day and later on order the 1000 1000mg fishoil and add more 3s to it. Cause I remember MAxximal posting a research that taking high 3s, 6-9g or so, did some good stuff for ya. I just got to find it again.
Let us know if you run across it :)

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Udo's Oil is then what you seek ;)

Total Fat 14 g
Saturated Fat 1.5 g
Polyunsaturated Fat 9 g
Monounsaturated Fat 3 g

Omega-3 ALA (alpha-linolenic) 6 g
Omega-6 LA (linoliec acid) GLA (gamma-linolenic acid) 13mg 3 g
Omega-9 OA (oleic acid) 3 g

Ingredients: Flax oil, sunflower oil, sesame oil, coconut oil, evening primrose oil, rice bran oil, soy lecithin, oat germ and bran oil, mixed tocopherols(non-GMO). (certified organic)

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Udo's Oil is then what you seek ;)

Total Fat 14 g
Saturated Fat 1.5 g
Polyunsaturated Fat 9 g
Monounsaturated Fat 3 g

Omega-3 ALA (alpha-linolenic) 6 g
Omega-6 LA (linoliec acid) GLA (gamma-linolenic acid) 13mg 3 g
Omega-9 OA (oleic acid) 3 g

Ingredients: Flax oil, sunflower oil, sesame oil, coconut oil, evening primrose oil, rice bran oil, soy lecithin, oat germ and bran oil, mixed tocopherols(non-GMO). (certified organic)
(Boston accent) That looks wicked awesome!

I bet though... it's a 10 serving bottle that costs about $100, haha! ;)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I'm not a fan of the vegetarian based Omega 3s. Udo's is really popular though. Small bottles usually run about 10-15 and the largest ones closer to 35-40.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Let us know if you run across it :)
He had posted something that lead to this website and this was on that website.

Fish oil

If there’s ever been a supplement that has resoundingly earned the title of “no brainer”, this is it.

Benefits:

* Improves insulin sensitivity at muscle and liver cells
* Improves post-prandial vascular reactivity/vasodilatation
* Improves skin health
* Improves brain health (mood, memory, anxiety, etc)
* Controls inflammation
* Lowers triglycerides, regulates LDL and HDL cholesterol levels
* Lowers blood pressure

Dosage: Label recommendations have yet to catch up to real world experience on this one; I’ve found fairly high doses to be key. Match the dosage to your bodyweight and total fat intake; always take with food in at least 2 divided doses, away from weight training (see chart).

Attachments

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
:goodpost:

This was one of my latest research questions thanks
Good info.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I like Fish Oil.... puppies.... Nicki Minaj's music.... rain on tin roofs in the afternoon.... and Lucky Charms cereal, all the same (a lot).

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I like Fish Oil.... puppies.... Nicki Minaj's music.... rain on tin roofs in the afternoon.... and Lucky Charms cereal, all the same (a lot).
I don't even know how to react to that. But she is bi-sexual and there is a sex tape out.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I don't even know how to react to that. But she is bi-sexual and there is a sex tape out.
That was kind of meant to be a red herring. Haha! Actually, she does have a cool cadence and syntax structure to her rap, but when she goes off script for interviews or her private life, NOTHING to see there worth any allocation of brain cells.

I just found a song by her and Will I Am last week, and really liked it on You Tube. I'm not in line at her concerts or following her tour bus ;) I do like puppies though, ohhhhhhhhhhhh man dogs are awesome!

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
That was kind of meant to be a red herring. Haha! Actually, she does have a cool cadence and syntax structure to her rap, but when she goes off script for interviews or her private life, NOTHING to see there worth any allocation of brain cells.

I just found a song by her and Will I Am last week, and really liked it on You Tube. I'm not in line at her concerts or following her tour bus ;) I do like puppies though, ohhhhhhhhhhhh man dogs are awesome!
never heard of that either until now! :lol: She does have some good songs but I just never pictured you listening to her. I could picture you listening to rap.

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
Source naturals makes a 369 that includes fish oil...

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
never heard of that either until now! :lol: She does have some good songs but I just never pictured you listening to her. I could picture you listening to rap.
Do you think I am white, or black?

Also, I listen to MANY genres of music... spanning from (and I kid you not) Southern Banjo, Classical, and Country, to Hip Hop, Techno, and T-Pain/Souljaboy/and Drake.

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established

Also, I listen to MANY genres of music... spanning from (and I kid you not) Southern Banjo, Classical, and Country, to Hip Hop, Techno, and T-Pain/Souljaboy/and Drake.
Damn that is damn near my music collection...add in metal and reggaeton tho.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established

I pictured you white, 6 foot, at least 220-230lbs, leanish. Cause at one point you said you were use too having 18-19" biceps. But most people that workout out and are huge are around 5' 10". Now I think your might be caramel...but now I think I've :footinmouth: multiple times in this post.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I pictured you white, 6 foot, at least 220-230lbs, leanish. Cause at one point you said you were use too having 18-19" biceps. But most people that workout out and are huge are around 5' 10". Now I think your might be caramel...but now I think I've :footinmouth: multiple times in this post.
LOOK AT THIS GUY! Nice man - pretty dead on, on every single guess. 6' 230 pounds, leanish (and yes, white as a ghost when I'm not tanning for contest prep). My arms can stretch the tape measure out in the realm of 18 inches now having dieted and been anabolic free for over three months, but once I'm back on and crushing it day after day, I feel as though I'll hit 20 inches for the first time in my life (I've had 19's a few times, but never that hallowed 20'' mark of muscle, not fat)

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
LOOK AT THIS GUY! Nice man - pretty dead on, on every single guess. 6' 230 pounds, leanish (and yes, white as a ghost when I'm not tanning for contest prep). My arms can stretch the tape measure out in the realm of 18 inches now having dieted and been anabolic free for over three months, but once I'm back on and crushing it day after day, I feel as though I'll hit 20 inches for the first time in my life (I've had 19's a few times, but never that hallowed 20'' mark of muscle, not fat)
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUKK I am good! This sh!t made my day.