Fish and Omega and all the goody fat stuff!
- 12-28-2010, 05:35 PM
- 12-28-2010, 07:04 PM
I would like to see a more comprehensive blend, like Omega 3, 6, and 9. Fish Oil is great, but I would also add in some Krill and/or Borage/Primrose.
12-28-2010, 07:06 PM
12-28-2010, 07:08 PM
12-28-2010, 07:26 PM
12-29-2010, 12:04 AM
12-29-2010, 12:31 AM
12-31-2010, 08:52 AM
12-31-2010, 09:03 AM
Udo's Oil is then what you seek
Total Fat 14 g
Saturated Fat 1.5 g
Polyunsaturated Fat 9 g
Monounsaturated Fat 3 g
Omega-3 ALA (alpha-linolenic) 6 g
Omega-6 LA (linoliec acid) GLA (gamma-linolenic acid) 13mg 3 g
Omega-9 OA (oleic acid) 3 g
Ingredients: Flax oil, sunflower oil, sesame oil, coconut oil, evening primrose oil, rice bran oil, soy lecithin, oat germ and bran oil, mixed tocopherols(non-GMO). (certified organic)
A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
"The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction" Proverbs 1:7
12-31-2010, 10:06 AM
12-31-2010, 10:11 AM
I'm not a fan of the vegetarian based Omega 3s. Udo's is really popular though. Small bottles usually run about 10-15 and the largest ones closer to 35-40.
"I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
12-31-2010, 10:33 AM
If there’s ever been a supplement that has resoundingly earned the title of “no brainer”, this is it.
* Improves insulin sensitivity at muscle and liver cells
* Improves post-prandial vascular reactivity/vasodilatation
* Improves skin health
* Improves brain health (mood, memory, anxiety, etc)
* Controls inflammation
* Lowers triglycerides, regulates LDL and HDL cholesterol levels
* Lowers blood pressure
Dosage: Label recommendations have yet to catch up to real world experience on this one; I’ve found fairly high doses to be key. Match the dosage to your bodyweight and total fat intake; always take with food in at least 2 divided doses, away from weight training (see chart).
12-31-2010, 10:43 AM
12-31-2010, 11:20 AM
I like Fish Oil.... puppies.... Nicki Minaj's music.... rain on tin roofs in the afternoon.... and Lucky Charms cereal, all the same (a lot).
12-31-2010, 12:29 PM
12-31-2010, 01:02 PM
I just found a song by her and Will I Am last week, and really liked it on You Tube. I'm not in line at her concerts or following her tour bus I do like puppies though, ohhhhhhhhhhhh man dogs are awesome!
12-31-2010, 01:14 PM
12-31-2010, 01:42 PM
12-31-2010, 01:42 PM
12-31-2010, 01:50 PM
12-31-2010, 04:53 PM
12-31-2010, 05:04 PM
12-31-2010, 05:09 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By stfutexas in forum NutraplanetReplies: 2Last Post: 09-29-2010, 12:31 AM
- By David Dunn in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-18-2009, 07:45 PM
- By David Dunn in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-23-2009, 09:30 PM
- By TripDog in forum SupplementsReplies: 51Last Post: 01-18-2008, 03:10 PM
- By MaynardMeek in forum NutraplanetReplies: 0Last Post: 09-22-2005, 02:24 PM