pyramid training

rojasdave

rojasdave

Awards
what do you recommend as supplementations for a high intensity mass gain pyramid program that will last around a month and a half? i have in mind, fish oil, multi, melatonin, xtend (bcaas), myofusion (post), casein (night), and im looking for a good pre workout. your opinion of assault by musclepharm or any other product with no 1,3dimth. im currently on mesomorph and need to cycle off this ingredient. thanks!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what do you recommend as supplementations for a high intensity mass gain pyramid program that will last around a month and a half? i have in mind, fish oil, multi, melatonin, xtend (bcaas), myofusion (post), casein (night), and im looking for a good pre workout. your opinion of assault by musclepharm or any other product with no 1,3dimth. im currently on mesomorph and need to cycle off this ingredient. thanks!
If you want a preworkout without geranium in, then try Anadraulic State GT, RPM, Pre Max, or Assault. Look around for logs, feedback, and reviews on each product - you'll find plenty of them.

~Rosie~

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ASGT is the shizzzzzzzz period
EDIT: Im loving Lit-up right now, i havent even reached 2 scoops yet either, i cant wait to try 2 scoops with say 1 RPM or 1 Syn-30 cap

rojasdave

rojasdave

Awards
ive ran ASGT already a few months back and loved it very much. just cant stand the taste at all i almost gag so im planning on trying assault. is argenine a good replacement for geranium? ive heard mixed reviews on argenine, what is your take? im looking at assault closely, my friend ran it and said it was remarkable. he just said the "pump" wasnt there, does assault give high NO levels?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
con cret in conjunction with some creatine nitrates
GPLC
BA
I also like Power shock 1 hour before than 30 min before GPLC BA and creatine nitrates and than con cret.

rojasdave

rojasdave

Awards
also how would you compare white flood vs presurge or assault?

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like white flood a lot, add some creapure to it and ur good to go man

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like presurge a lot.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
also how would you compare white flood vs presurge or assault?
Assault is very good it also has con-cret in it...

just very nice product!~!~!~!~ I use it with premax I mix a scoop of premax and a scoop off assault dam !!!!!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Concret is very awesome for strength.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My buddy does pre con cret with 4 caps of creatine nitrates 5 grams of ribose than Mid workout creapure and 2.5 grams ribose than post workout creatine nitrates and another 5 grams ribose.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My buddy does pre con cret with 4 caps of creatine nitrates 5 grams of ribose than Mid workout creapure and 2.5 grams ribose than post workout creatine nitrates and another 5 grams ribose.
What a waste of money

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What a waste of money
What is a waste of money? Look at my log about creatine and how one should get around 25 grams I think but look at my log and see the reasoning behind it. BTW Con-cret is not a wate as I love it for strength. I am loving creatine nitrates so far for the pump.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I dont see where one would need to supplement with 25g, studies clearly point to 3-5g being enough and most ppl see the results from this...also is you believe you need concret, creatine nitrate, ribose, creapure, plus blah blah blah you need to take a good look at your diet/training

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I hope your not talking to me but in general since my diet and my training is fine.