General Health Stacks

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lately I have been playing with the idea of creating a general health stack. Something I would run all year to support health, and excluding anything that needs to be cycles. What are you guys taking year round for this purpose?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good topic! I take extra vitC and D along with my animal Pak or OT (use both) I also use those immune defense packets often.

The more I learn about ecdysterone (I know a lot of guys here ain't fans) the more I wanna not come off of it. Just have to find the right brand for the right price. Kinda wanna use it like creatine and see what health benefits come along.

Any-who, I'm sub'd for info!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been using my OT and MST's Mycogreen. I have personally been a huge fan of OT for quite a while and I feel great with the added greens for the basic health purposes.

Good idea for a thread HTS

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So far I am including:

General Multi
Vitamin D 5000iu by NOW
Toco-8
Orange Oximega Fish Oil
Vitamin C

I am going to switch out the general Multi to go back to Orange Triad. That was my previous Vitamin supp, but I went ot he general when I ran out and needed to grab Vitamins quick.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On a daily basis, I use one scoop of Toco-8 with one scoop of Orange Cycle Support :D

It wouldn't hurt if I threw in a good multi vitamin.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The mine is

Opti-Men (multi`s)
Natural Vitamin E (no Toco-8 for now)
Fish Oil
Vitamin C
Vitamin D3
ALA (Alpha Lipoic Acid)

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Multi with chelated minerals(Sorry Animal Pak, but you lose.)
Vitamin D
fish oil
zinc & magnesium(this ones pretty optional)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lately I have been playing with the idea of creating a general health stack. Something I would run all year to support health, and excluding anything that needs to be cycles. What are you guys taking year round for this purpose?
If we're talking GENERAL HEALTH and nothing else, I use:
* Vitamin C - 3 g daily
* Antioxidant - currently Organic VitaBerry
* Also considering adding in a cortisol controller all the time (been using a product that controls cortisol daily for the last few months), since stress affects health, and I am a perpetually highly stressed individual

~Rosie~

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If we're talking GENERAL HEALTH and nothing else, I use:
* Vitamin C - 3 g daily
* Antioxidant - currently Organic VitaBerry
* Also considering adding in a cortisol controller all the time (been using a product that controls cortisol daily for the last few months), since stress affects health, and I am a perpetually highly stressed individual

~Rosie~
Ahh..I take Vit C as well, forgot to add that. The Vitaberry I have done a tub of, but certainly need another.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahh..I take Vit C as well, forgot to add that. The Vitaberry I have done a tub of, but certainly need another.
Yeah, I'll need to get another tub of Organic VitaBerry as well soon.

AND I used the last of my Erase (which was my only cortisol controller when I finished my last tub of EndoAmp Max) yesterday, so really need to get something else soon for cortisol control - although the 7-keto DHEA topical will do in the meantime. Definitely interesting stacking the different cortisol products, especially since the actives are all best used at different times (i.e. Phosphatidylserine prevents the rise in cortisol following exercise, etc.).

~Rosie~

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Toco 8
Vitaberry
Vitamin C
Anabolic Addiction Mult Functional Vitamin
Fish Oil
Just bought Mike Mahlers Magenisum Oil

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I'm using OT, Orange Oximega kit (greens & fish)
That covers my spectrum of joint health, antioxidants and vitamins.

One could argue that aminos are health related.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm using OT, Orange Oximega kit (greens & fish)
That covers my spectrum of joint health, antioxidants and vitamins.

One could argue that aminos are health related.
thought about getting some orange triad, just kinda poor right now hahah

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For me i do Now Adam, CL's Oximega, MST's Mycogreen, PP's Green Tea, and Now Gr8-Dophilus until Gut Health is back. The two thing's I'm looking to add is PP's Toco-8 and PA's transdermal R-Spray.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
On a daily basis, I use one scoop of Toco-8 with one scoop of Orange Cycle Support :D

It wouldn't hurt if I threw in a good multi vitamin.
This with orange triads my general health stack. Had some mycogreens but those are gone. I really Like this stack. Fish oils included of course.