Sus500 Black.

xmonsterv23x

Awards
Hello, Just got some of this and am going to run a 30day cycle of it. Just wondering if this product by GET can also be good to cut on as well as add some lean muscle. If anyone could let me know if i should just up calorie intake and straight bulk and lower cardio or if i would be able to have a lean diet with not as many calories and possibly cut AND add lean muscle. Thanks

Serving size 1 Capsule.
Proprietary Blend...............264mg
2-(3a-Epithio-17a-methyletioallo cholan-17b-ol,
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2, 3, 17-keto-etiochol-triene,
D-Aspartic Acid, TPGS(Advanced Delivery System)
Patent Pending

^ingredients

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That looks like Epi and Max LMG (sp?), epi can be used for either bulking or cutting, it removes water from under the skin, acts as an A.I. and pushes more water and glycogen into the muscles. MaxLMG on the other hand is a progestrin (sp?) and holds a lot of water, can increase or decrease libido, usually causes blood pressure increases and lethargy. This compound is a bulker through and through. Due to the two compounds of would lean bulk if i were you, 1000cals above mantience, 2g per pound of protein, Keep cardio, Higher fats, moderate-high carbs to avoid lethargy, No stims, and keep diet clean, you should be fine, i hope your pct/cycle support in on point, MaxLMG for me KILLED my libido and was a rough recovery. Best of Luck

xmonsterv23x

Awards
Thank you, So i should NOT be taking fat burners or stim Pre-workouts with this product? And yes i have a good PCT. I am going to use Drive and Tripple Threat.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Thank you, So i should NOT be taking fat burners or stim Pre-workouts with this product? And yes i have a good PCT. I am going to use Drive and Tripple Threat.
and hopefully a SERM?:sly:

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Typically bulkers and orals in general increase BP, which combined with stims is not a good environment my friend, i personally never had an issue but its something to think about when cycling

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to sub to this. I've also read that EPI helps with strength gain.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
most steriods help with strenght gain....

xmonsterv23x

Awards
No the original sus was not epi. and yes i have a serm (nolva)

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im just giving you shyt brah lol, no the old one was Tren and Max LMG, the new has Epi, Epi is my all around fav riod my second is test prop, yes i like it that much...strength gains are on par with hdrol, winny, and most dht orals, a little less then sdrol, but joints can get dry and make gains not as much fun, its more of a recomp compound all around

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Im just giving you shyt brah lol, no the old one was Tren and Max LMG, the new has Epi, Epi is my all around fav riod my second is test prop, yes i like it that much...strength gains are on par with hdrol, winny, and most dht orals, a little less then sdrol, but joints can get dry and make gains not as much fun, its more of a recomp compound all around
i love epi. its the only legal PH id ever run again.

xmonsterv23x

Awards
Only shady thing is that it doesnt show how much is in each capsule or show MG of anything. But i got the bottle free from my uncle that owns a Pro-hormone shop down here by me. So why the hell not give it a shot. Can't say anything until i finish the bottle. I'm starting wednesday and will keep a log each day, How i feel, Strength, Moods, weight, everything. And post before and after pics as well

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i hate GET, they have no contact infro or anything, shady company

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
CEL, IBE, RPN, LG, Iforce for the most part...their super was the only one to give me lactation issues, AI. Those are my picks to be honest, they have reps, contact info, they produce consistent quality products. My fav company is IBE hands down

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
CEL, IBE, RPN, LG, Iforce for the most part...their super was the only one to give me lactation issues, AI. Those are my picks to be honest, they have reps, contact info, they produce consistent quality products. My fav company is IBE hands down
iForce use to make PH but I don't know why they stopped, or I just don't see any. This guy in my gym never runs anything but injection, or he use too, and the more I ask him about PH the more dangerous the orals sound. Not that his telling me to run them or anything I just want to learn. Also we talk more about nutrition than supplement...jus sayin.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Iforce usually releases something then pull it before they get introuble for it, smart guys
Orals are not dangerous really, injectables are just as bad when not gotten from a pharma, toxins, metals, bacteria in your injectables that can seriously harm you with underground labs, most phs very in purity, IBE Epi produced better results then CEL Epi for example, Iforce Super gave me prolactin issues when American...i forget their name gave me zero sides...usually the first company to release it is the purest...also most Phs have been around for ages they just never had merit in the medical field or were garbage...these companies think hey ill sell this thing...boom Ph/Ps...Some exceptions here like epi...it has a base hormone that was changed thru methylation and created a very powerful compound...same with super

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Iforce usually releases something then pull it before they get introuble for it, smart guys
Orals are not dangerous really, injectables are just as bad when not gotten from a pharma, toxins, metals, bacteria in your injectables that can seriously harm you with underground labs, most phs very in purity, IBE Epi produced better results then CEL Epi for example, Iforce Super gave me prolactin issues when American...i forget their name gave me zero sides...usually the first company to release it is the purest...also most Phs have been around for ages they just never had merit in the medical field or were garbage...these companies think hey ill sell this thing...boom Ph/Ps...Some exceptions here like epi...it has a base hormone that was changed thru methylation and created a very powerful compound...same with super
So you IBE does make the best EPI? Would you take on cycle with EPI? and you can run it for 6 weeks, if I'm not mistaking, right?

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I believe Havok may be slightly better then IBE epi...i never used Havok but im best friend used both and liked Havok slightly more. To ME IBE epi is the best. I personally liked it at 40mg for 6-8 weeks, it also stacks amazing with low dose Test Prop. For me 40mg is my sweet spot, ive gone as high as 90mg with no added benifits besides getting to dried out.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I believe Havok may be slightly better then IBE epi...i never used Havok but im best friend used both and liked Havok slightly more. To ME IBE epi is the best. I personally liked it at 40mg for 6-8 weeks, it also stacks amazing with low dose Test Prop. For me 40mg is my sweet spot, ive gone as high as 90mg with no added benifits besides getting to dried out.
I'm trying to learn all this until i'm 21, which is very close, but there is so much!

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
well unlike you i did not wait, im 19 and cycled from 17-19 pretty much...I got bloodwork done the doctor says everything is normal but i need to make a follow up to get the actual results. Regardless i understand a lot about cycling and compounds and whats really needed. If i were you my first cycle would be Epi, 4 weeks 30/40/40/40 Serm/Caber for pct. Then my second cycle would be Test Prop for 8-10 weeks 100-125mg every other day (i dont remember how high i went with this, i did prefer 75mg everyother day tho as i get less water and still good gains). Then for your third i would do 6 weeks Epi 40/40/40/40/40/40 with Test Prop 8 weeks, Shorter cycles means easier recovery, less damage on lipid levels and less damage on body and better gains...the longer on the more your AR get saturated and less results acquired. This is purly my opinon based on what i have used in the past