New here need help with a question

JayOne31

Awards
Hello, I'm Jay. I'm 31 have 3 kids haven't had alot of time to workout in a long time. I am overweight right now and am finally in a position where I can start working out again. Now, I'm not looking to start any form of cycle until I get situated in the gym so at least 2 months from now. However, I'm not big on needles, I don't like injecting anything at all. I have however used 1 ad in the past when I was 22 and I felt it was a great product. Haven't used anything since, and I have been looking for quite sometime now for any articles relating to a comparable 1ad pill form item.

My question to anyone who can help me is obviously.. is there any product out there that is the same as / better than 1ad? If so what is it called and where can I purchase it? Also, what is the recommended dosage, and what should I use post cycle? I am not by any means proficient in this area but I know what has worked for me in the past and I would like to stick with it. I have been to one other forum before this one and not gotten any responses. I sure hope this one is different.

Thank you all in advance for your time and advice. Merry Christmas to all!

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Hello, I'm Jay. I'm 31 have 3 kids haven't had alot of time to workout in a long time. I am overweight right now and am finally in a position where I can start working out again. Now, I'm not looking to start any form of cycle until I get situated in the gym so at least 2 months from now. However, I'm not big on needles, I don't like injecting anything at all. I have however used 1 ad in the past when I was 22 and I felt it was a great product. Haven't used anything since, and I have been looking for quite sometime now for any articles relating to a comparable 1ad pill form item.

My question to anyone who can help me is obviously.. is there any product out there that is the same as / better than 1ad? If so what is it called and where can I purchase it? Also, what is the recommended dosage, and what should I use post cycle? I am not by any means proficient in this area but I know what has worked for me in the past and I would like to stick with it. I have been to one other forum before this one and not gotten any responses. I sure hope this one is different.

Thank you all in advance for your time and advice. Merry Christmas to all!
Forget all the kool stuff till you loose sum weight man. Fix your diet and utilize sum fat burners, as well as other thermo stimulating vitamins(cla,alcar...)Lean out before you hop on sum hormones, otherwise bitch tits maybe in your future

JayOne31

Awards
LOL Thats funny. You're right. Like I said I'm not looking to start anything until I get situated in the gym and obviously it will take me some time to lose the flab. I just have been looking for a product like that for sometime since they were banned and have not heard of or found anything comparable to it so far and am wondering if such a thing exists.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
LOL Thats funny. You're right. Like I said I'm not looking to start anything until I get situated in the gym and obviously it will take me some time to lose the flab. I just have been looking for a product like that for sometime since they were banned and have not heard of or found anything comparable to it so far and am wondering if such a thing exists.
nope, try an ECA stack and lose the gut, harden up then jump on sum hormones