usp jacked best flavour ???

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Okay I wanna try this as my next pre workout but I wonderd which flavour is best as I hate drinking horrible stuff :-( what have you tried I hear lemon and lime is ment to be the better tasting but I dont like lemon and lime lol

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
umm not trying to be a jerk but your sentence makes very little sense

as far as flavors i like fruit punch, but i like anything with fruit or punch in the name so maybe you shouldnt take my word for it.

mball52

Awards
  • Established
none of them actually taste "good". just pound it really quick and drink something.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
none of them actually taste "good". just pound it really quick and drink something.
I thought that tropical fruit punch was actually enjoyable. That was the only one I've tried.

mball52

Awards
  • Established
I thought that tropical fruit punch was actually enjoyable. That was the only one I've tried.
that was the most recent flavor i bought. its really sour. thats the main thing. but in the end, its a great supp, so i can easily deal with the taste

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
the purple one, i think its called bubble gum, has black flakes in it that taste like crap. I don't know why they bother naming the flavors, chemical flavor #2 makes alot more sense.

RedneckDB

Awards
the purple one, i think its called bubble gum, has black flakes in it that taste like crap. I don't know why they bother naming the flavors, chemical flavor #2 makes alot more sense.
Did your tub get hot at any point? I've used several tubs and the ones I ordered back in the summer in the middle of heat waves had lots of dark clumping whilst the ones I've had in winter have been quite 'pure' looking.

Grape Bubblegum is probably the nicest flavour I've tried but to be honest as long as its not the lemon and lime chemical one then it's ok.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
grape bubble gum is awesome! Very light and refreshing!

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
it never got hot, damp, cold etc. I started using it almost right away. It never tasted good. If you want something that tastes good why not drink something that is actually supposed to taste good?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
White blue raspberry tastes great.

Grape bubblegum tastes pretty good, too.

Lemon Lime (original) doesn't taste bad.

Tropical Fruit Punch (2nd flavor) doesn't taste bad either; tastes like pina colada and reminds me of sunscreen for some reason (not in a bad way).

Here's the bottom line - it's a pre-workout. You put 1-2 scoops in about 6 oz of water (what I do; I use as little as possible; not what's recommended) in a shaker cup and then I slam it. Can't say I like to sip on a pre-workout drink. And then I drink more water after to make sure I get enough with it.

Boom.