Anavar + M drol Stack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VeganMike

Awards
Has anyone ever taken Anavar and M-Drol together?

I would like to try it but I'm worried my liver might suffer permanent damage. Could I take anavar and then M drol right after and then finally do all the PCT stuff?

Any help is appreciated.

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone ever taken Anavar and M-Drol together?

I would like to try it but I'm worried my liver might suffer permanent damage. Could I take anavar and then M drol right after and then finally do all the PCT stuff?

Any help is appreciated.
yeah, you could stack them, just dont do over 6 weeks of both and you wont die

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Yupp good cycle

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
Yupp good cycle
its not really though.....the var will be totally overshadowed by the mdrol unless you're dosing it stupid high, and itll cost like 5 times as much......

i hate var, imo only good for women

VeganMike

Awards
Ok, Another question. The anavar and m drol causes me to get headaches. I'm taking animal pak as well as CEL cycle assist. I try to drink a minimum of 1 gallon of water a day and usually more.

Is my liver going to explode if I take tylenol along with this stack?

VeganMike

Awards
its not really though.....the var will be totally overshadowed by the mdrol unless you're dosing it stupid high, and itll cost like 5 times as much......

i hate var, imo only good for women
I'm dosing the var very low. Like 40 mg a day. I know everyone says take more but I got sick from it last time. My body is very sensitive to all these hormones. Sucky genetics, I guess.

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
I'm dosing the var very low. Like 40 mg a day. I know everyone says take more but I got sick from it last time. My body is very sensitive to all these hormones. Sucky genetics, I guess.
,maybe you should stop taking orals?? dude, go on a test-prop cycle at 600mg a week. you'll feel amazing, and testosterone boosts the immune system

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looks good for a cut

VeganMike

Awards
,maybe you should stop taking orals?? dude, go on a test-prop cycle at 600mg a week. you'll feel amazing, and testosterone boosts the immune system
I'm too chicken to inject myself. Maybe my mom will do it for me. She injects me with B-complex once in a while, lol. Brilliant. I'll just tell her the test is b complex.

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agree go with injects instead of orals if you react bad to them....

anavar is expensive as ****!!!!

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
I'm too chicken to inject myself. Maybe my mom will do it for me. She injects me with B-complex once in a while, lol. Brilliant. I'll just tell her the test is b complex.
How old are you Mike?

VeganMike

Awards
How old are you Mike?
Almost 27. I know, I seem like a bitch. I've always been afraid of needles. I'll ride my motorcycle with no fear but stick a needle in me and I'll start hyperventilating. It's a life long fear I've always had dating back to when I was a little kid.

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
Almost 27. I know, I seem like a bitch. I've always been afraid of needles. I'll ride my motorcycle with no fear but stick a needle in me and I'll start hyperventilating. It's a life long fear I've always had dating back to when I was a little kid.
No worries, I just had to ask. I hate seeing young people ruining themselves.

mod edit: wrong forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.