Tropinol finally available for order!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Up for pre-order to be shipped on 12/28.

$15 off promo only lasts until 12/28!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Coupon code is IronForce15off!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Coupon code is IronForce15off!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woot...This is one heck of a christmas present!!!

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
sounds like another overrated herbal test booster just like pink magic

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here's some help.

Tropinol has legit studies as well as alpha bloodwork that showed a 323% increase of testosterone in a human.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's some help.

Tropinol has legit studies as well as alpha bloodwork that showed a 323% increase of testosterone in a human.
Sounds impressive Vaughn. Are any of those studies available? Merry Christmas.

ModernLats

Awards
Sounds impressive Vaughn. Are any of those studies available? Merry Christmas.
It would be nice if he linked it here but I'm sure we could Google the main active.

Side note I liked pink magic, ill be ordering two of these and I recommended everyone who will be buying it do the same since you would need to run it 8 weeks.

It could possible he meant its at nutra for this discount but without assuming he could edit and make that clear. After all he posted in Supp section and not the nutra section.

ModernLats

Awards
Here's some help.

OK but what size, age of the males and over what time frame at what dose?

Anyone can say a product does this but not tell you the whole truth as to how exactly that study was performed.

Pink magic's active has been studied as well although I have not seen a clinical trial I will say it works but I don't believe every batch is as potent. Just my 2cents

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys go to iforcenutrition.com and click on Tropinol, it shows every study as well as walks through them.

Our alpha testers blood results were posted on this site. 1 showed 275% increase and another 323%.

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
VT, How bout your 220+ guys. same dose as bottle effective, or does it need to be upped? will 2 bottles run you 8 weeks? Im a lean 225-230

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're over 200lbs, we suggest taking 3 caps a day as opposed to 2 for under 200lbs.

ModernLats

Awards
Guys go to iforcenutrition.com and click on Tropinol, it shows every study as well as walks through them.

Our alpha testers blood results were posted on this site. 1 showed 275% increase and another 323%.
Thank you for posting this, I will check this out later today.

I've seen the blood tests from the testers on another board so I'm confident enough for an 8 week run.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
interesting

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
$80 a bottle plus postage? thats literally hundreds of dollars for a 8-12 week run if your over 200lb. For a herbal..... ouch. big ouch.
Best of luck to you boys with the coin, i'll be interested to read some unsponsored logs for sure. No hate VT an Co, hope it blows the lid off herbals fella's for real. But at that much coin, Guess im once bitten twice shy in regards to herbs!

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
$80 a bottle plus postage? thats literally hundreds of dollars for a 8-12 week run if your over 200lb. For a herbal..... ouch. big ouch.
Best of luck to you boys with the coin, i'll be interested to read some unsponsored logs for sure. No hate VT an Co, hope it blows the lid off herbals fella's for real. But at that much coin, Guess im once bitten twice shy in regards to herbs!
http://www.iforcenutrition.com/tropinol.asp

Wrong site bro, more like $40 a bottle during the presale + shipping! Temping much!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For anyone who wants to save even more money, Tropinol will be available on NP by midnight on the 1st for a killer price!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For anyone who wants to save even more money, Tropinol will be available on NP by midnight on the 1st for a killer price!
Is this the same time Fandogia 500 will be available as well?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yippeee!!!Hop on the Iforce Band Wagon, Y'All!!!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is this the same time Fandogia 500 will be available as well?
This stuff I am excited for! im actually ordering it asap.. to use in my pct with reversitol and tropinol which will begin jan 3rd :( Cant wait!!

Mike

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you haven't tried it or even looked at the studies available.Therefore don't know why you would take such a bad stance on the product with no prior experience,much less put it in the same league with a totally different product.Your loss,stay small.

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you haven't tried it or even looked at the studies available.Therefore don't know why you would take such a bad stance on the product with no prior experience,much less put it in the same league with a totally different product.Your loss,stay small.
Your right, but I can understand where he is coming from. Lets face it, if we had a dollar for every useless herbal booster that says it's the be all and end all we'd be rich! But this does indeed look interesting.
Feel his pain in regards to PM. Ridiculous product and marketing, I have dared to let myself dream with Tropinol, cant wait to see some logs(unsponsored) does look promising.

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
Your right, but I can understand where he is coming from. Lets face it, if we had a dollar for every useless herbal booster that says it's the be all and end all we'd be rich! But this does indeed look interesting.
Feel his pain in regards to PM. Ridiculous product and marketing, I have dared to let myself dream with Tropinol, cant wait to see some logs(unsponsored) does look promising.
I greatly prefer the way you said the same exact thing.My rebuttle was equally unnecessary i suppose.I retract.What i mean is at least take a look at the facts that are available before you throw i-force in the same room with a company that is known for rediculas claims like water chestnuts work better than d-bol (the steroid).It's like we've gotten to a place of reverse discrimination where we automatically don't believe anything a supplement company says (because of a few bad companies) without even checking out whats available for proof.

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
I think even half educated Supp users are about at the limit of what they can take with herbal boosters. If they dont start delivering what they say real soon, that little area of supplementation will die. Think we've all had bout enough bulls**t claims to last a lifetime. Hopefully this can re ignite what is a very stagnant area of supps. Here's hoping, im keeping an open mind. this will be last one i try though, for sure.
*crosses fingers*

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
I think even half educated Supp users are about at the limit of what they can take with herbal boosters. If they dont start delivering what they say real soon, that little area of supplementation will die. Think we've all had bout enough bulls**t claims to last a lifetime. Hopefully this can re ignite what is a very stagnant area of supps. Here's hoping, im keeping an open mind. this will be last one i try though, for sure.
*crosses fingers*
I'm right there with you brotha'.The prelims are promising hopefully they saved the best for last!:sick:

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
So at 12:01 New Year's Day, the "super sale" is on - correct?

What a great way to start 2011! :bling:

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Correct! New years day 12:00am!

iForcenutrition.com presale will be over by tomorrow night so plan on getting direct from IF.com or from NP.
Our first run was only ~5,000 bottles, so grab it while it's still in stock