Tropinol finally available for order!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by SolidusSnake View Post
    Its doing real well so far at taking over the SERMs place in PCT.

    LMAO
    S.n.S team member


  2. Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr View Post
    sounds like another overrated herbal test booster just like pink magic
    Sounds like you haven't tried it or even looked at the studies available.Therefore don't know why you would take such a bad stance on the product with no prior experience,much less put it in the same league with a totally different product.Your loss,stay small.
    •   
       


  3. Whats fandogia 500?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by more knowledge View Post
    Sounds like you haven't tried it or even looked at the studies available.Therefore don't know why you would take such a bad stance on the product with no prior experience,much less put it in the same league with a totally different product.Your loss,stay small.
    Your right, but I can understand where he is coming from. Lets face it, if we had a dollar for every useless herbal booster that says it's the be all and end all we'd be rich! But this does indeed look interesting.
    Feel his pain in regards to PM. Ridiculous product and marketing, I have dared to let myself dream with Tropinol, cant wait to see some logs(unsponsored) does look promising.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ProteinMurder View Post
    Your right, but I can understand where he is coming from. Lets face it, if we had a dollar for every useless herbal booster that says it's the be all and end all we'd be rich! But this does indeed look interesting.
    Feel his pain in regards to PM. Ridiculous product and marketing, I have dared to let myself dream with Tropinol, cant wait to see some logs(unsponsored) does look promising.
    I greatly prefer the way you said the same exact thing.My rebuttle was equally unnecessary i suppose.I retract.What i mean is at least take a look at the facts that are available before you throw i-force in the same room with a company that is known for rediculas claims like water chestnuts work better than d-bol (the steroid).It's like we've gotten to a place of reverse discrimination where we automatically don't believe anything a supplement company says (because of a few bad companies) without even checking out whats available for proof.
    •   
       


  6. I think even half educated Supp users are about at the limit of what they can take with herbal boosters. If they dont start delivering what they say real soon, that little area of supplementation will die. Think we've all had bout enough bulls**t claims to last a lifetime. Hopefully this can re ignite what is a very stagnant area of supps. Here's hoping, im keeping an open mind. this will be last one i try though, for sure.
    *crosses fingers*

  7. Quote Originally Posted by ProteinMurder View Post
    I think even half educated Supp users are about at the limit of what they can take with herbal boosters. If they dont start delivering what they say real soon, that little area of supplementation will die. Think we've all had bout enough bulls**t claims to last a lifetime. Hopefully this can re ignite what is a very stagnant area of supps. Here's hoping, im keeping an open mind. this will be last one i try though, for sure.
    *crosses fingers*
    I'm right there with you brotha'.The prelims are promising hopefully they saved the best for last!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    For anyone who wants to save even more money, Tropinol will be available on NP by midnight on the 1st for a killer price!
    So at 12:01 New Year's Day, the "super sale" is on - correct?

    What a great way to start 2011!

  9. Correct! New years day 12:00am!


    iForcenutrition.com presale will be over by tomorrow night so plan on getting direct from IF.com or from NP.
    Our first run was only ~5,000 bottles, so grab it while it's still in stock
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  10. only 24 hours left!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Tropinol
    By TrashCanman14 in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-28-2011, 12:10 AM
  2. Tropinol for only $34.99...TODAY ONLY!
    By VaughnTrue in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-24-2011, 05:33 PM
  3. 3 Caps a Day - Tropinol Log
    By TheDarkHalf in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 04-01-2011, 10:46 AM
  4. Tropinol ??????
    By Mission1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-27-2011, 04:15 AM
  5. Tropinol?
    By TylerDurden7 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-25-2011, 03:53 PM
Log in
Log in