Cheaper Quality Proteins

LJ57

LJ57

Awards
  • Established
I have been using Syntha 6, Betancourt Big Blend, and Syntrax Nectar for awhile now, and although they taste great, I want to switch to something more plain and a lot cheaper. I am not concerned much about the taste, but I would like to find a quality whey-only protein. Any suggestions?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Needtobuildmuscle is having a 25% off sale. Every time they do I buy 4, 5lbs bags of protein and get 1 of them for free with the savings. Lasts me a while and taste is great.

Price for just one with the code is $36 shipped.

Code is Holiday25.

Good luck!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got some Whey from Costco, its made by Cytosport. 6lbs for $28

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
Concentrate- TruNutrition's Whey is also good, undenatured and cheap. Syngex can be found at a really good price and tastes nice and creamy. Is undenatured.

Isolate - American Pure Whey 100% Isolate (currently using), Trunutrition, Musclefeast,

VeganMike

Awards
I'd be very wary of inferior brands of whey protein. Before I became vegan I once bought the cheap wal-mart protein...muscle fortress was the brand. Big mistake, it gave me hives and acne all over my body.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd be very wary of inferior brands of whey protein. Before I became vegan I once bought the cheap wal-mart protein...muscle fortress was the brand. Big mistake, it gave me hives and acne all over my body.
LOL, I once bought cheap bulk protein from those cheesy ass sites, I swear there was laxatives in it...

LJ57

LJ57

Awards
  • Established
VeganMike : What do you use for your protein sources? I'm actually a vegetarian. No meat of any kind, but I do use dairy products.

VeganMike

Awards
VeganMike : What do you use for your protein sources? I'm actually a vegetarian. No meat of any kind, but I do use dairy products.
Hemp powder,tons of eggs, more nuts, and kale.

LJ57

LJ57

Awards
  • Established

n87

Awards
  • Established
So you're no longer a vegan? Eggs
TrueProtein, that's what I get. You can order it online, different kinds of it (isolate, concentrate, egg, beef, mixes, etc) You can have different supplements added to it. Have to buy it in bulk, but overall price is better than other brands. Highly recommended.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I just use MuscleFeast. It's super cheap and they have COA so it's a win-win for me.

Dr.Lang

Dr.Lang

Banned
Awards
Needtobuildmuscle is having a 25% off sale. Every time they do I buy 4, 5lbs bags of protein and get 1 of them for free with the savings. Lasts me a while and taste is great.

Code is Holiday25.

Good luck!
These guys are underated and have really great products.

VeganMike

Awards
So you're no longer a vegan? Eggs
No, currently I'm not anymore. I incorporated Eggs as well as animal pak into my diet because my body was protein deficient.

I'm still working towards my 6 pack and although I did lose TONS of fat from switching to a Vegan diet I also lost a tiny bit of muscle.

However, once I get to my target body fat of 8% and I will switch back to Vegan only as maintenance for the rest of my life unless I decide to go back on a bulking cycle later on.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Code is Holiday25.

Good luck!
^^This... Get some on the cheap!

I got some Whey from Costco, its made by Cytosport. 6lbs for $28
Damn, I wish there was a costco near me!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NutraPlanet is about to have their biggest sale of the year, and I hear protein will be on sale.