Interesting side effect from Phosphatidylserine.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Gopt my hands on a couple of different brands of PSerine.
Just to see if I react to the anti cort effects, muscle sparing effects, and supposed mental effects.

Been off the Erase/AT2 about 6 weeks now and restarting in two weeks.
Started off the Pserine at 300 mg the first week and then upped to 600 the second week. This is the fourth week as we speak/

The mental effect was not pronounced but a kind of calm focus. Similar tow what comes from Avena or Muira puama... maybe even Mucuna.
Did not think it was long enough to tell about the muscle sparing effects although I did help me to sleep better and fewer things stressed me out.
Carbs did not seem to bloat me as much either.

Those who have seen my posts know I do not take huge stacks of supplements at once and I even prefer to get my protein and carbs from food although I do have meal replacements and shakes on hand with creatine for quickies.

Anyway , I happened to luck on a situation with a lady friend. And let's just say that delayed reaction was an understatement. There are usually good days and bad days as far as stamina and they equal out. But this time every session was superb.

And since the Pserine is the only thing extra I am taking right now, except for vitamins, fish oils, and cissus, it must be the culprit.

This is not to say it will actually work for that purpose, it may just be my particular body chemistry that reacted this way. But I just wanted to share just in case anyone is currently taking some. I know one specific product has a large dose.

Happy holidays to all the ladies and gentlemen of AM and your families and friends as well.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
interesting. i have been interested in the pp pserine product.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gopt my hands on a couple of different brands of PSerine.
Just to see if I react to the anti cort effects, muscle sparing effects, and supposed mental effects.

. . .

Anyway , I happened to luck on a situation with a lady friend. And let's just say that delayed reaction was an understatement. There are usually good days and bad days as far as stamina and they equal out. But this time every session was superb.

And since the Pserine is the only thing extra I am taking right now, except for vitamins, fish oils, and cissus, it must be the culprit.
Interesting observation. if it was a product like EndoAmp Max that also amplifies Testosterone (and Growth Hormone production), then this is entirely possible.

interesting. i have been interested in the pp pserine product.
EndoAmp Max works quite well, and can actually be used as a staple, unlike most other cortisol control products, as well as having myriad other benefits.

it just makes me really sleepy
easy-take before bed, lol.
EndoAmp Max releases Growth Hormone, so using pre-bed is a good idea, since that is one of the times when cortisol is high (bear in mind though, that you'd only have to use half a scoop, as one scoop is enough for daily use).

~Rosie~

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks, rosie-i couldn't remember the name of the product.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey T- EndoAmp Max is fully SONIC approved. I love the stuff!
thanks, i know you know your stuff. styxnas is very fond of it too.