Creatine free Pre-WO?

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
Creatine bloats the HELL out of me and makes it impossible to gauge fat gaine VS water weight.

I recently bought Maximize V2 and WOOOOW - Either I got fat FAST or it bloats a LOT more than Anadrolic State GT.

Is there any workout similarly strong to Anadrolic State GT that does not have Creatine? (or at least not Mono?)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Creatine bloats the HELL out of me and makes it impossible to gauge fat gaine VS water weight.

I recently bought Maximize V2 and WOOOOW - Either I got fat FAST or it bloats a LOT more than Anadrolic State GT.

Is there any workout similarly strong to Anadrolic State GT that does not have Creatine? (or at least not Mono?)
There is nothing similar to AGST, but there are many "preworkout" products that do not contain creatine, including RPM and PreMax.

~Rosie~

MrDeadlift

Awards
Some people do not respond good to creatine, and the reason is the quality of creatine being used. Many cheap creatine contain many impurities that causes adverse reaction so always make sure you are getting quality stuff. Many products that contain creatine in their mix also source cheap creatine which is not 100% pure.

Aside from that good non-creatine products to try are: White Flood, Body Octane and UP-Lift

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
There is nothing similar to AGST, but there are many "preworkout" products that do not contain creatine, including RPM and PreMax.

~Rosie~
I did RPM for a long time but am trying to move more toward drinks. I really only care about the energy aspect but ASGT had the old agression I was use to when RPM use to work on me (it stopped).

I am considering just adding geranium to some bcaa's

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did RPM for a long time but am trying to move more toward drinks. I really only care about the energy aspect but ASGT had the old agression I was use to when RPM use to work on me (it stopped).

I am considering just adding geranium to some bcaa's
That would actually work rather well. If you can get some naringin, then it would be even better (although I am not sure if you can get that in powder form, or what it would taste like).

~Rosie~

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
Rosie as always, is spot on. I dont know about the taste either. creatine free imo would be levrone formula, doria yates nox pump, and white flood.

jeanlolonnais

jeanlolonnais

Awards
Try Pump Fixx by AMS. Highly underrated. No creatine. One online retailer has it for 15 bucks. Easily as good as Jacked or 1MR if not better.