Do you take a multi?

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Who here takes a multi and which one?
Im currently taking Anavit by gaspari, do you think its worth the money or a regular multi with bulk beta-alanine would be a better route?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MVP by Millennium Sports Nutrition

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im currently taking Anavit by gaspari, do you think its worth the money or a regular multi with bulk beta-alanine would be a better route?
I'm currently using Anavite and have also used Orange Triad in the past. Realistically I don't think anyone can tell whether or not a multi is working, since you don't necessarily feel anything. I can't tell the difference personally.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I absolutely love Anavite. I've tried MHP's Activite, Universal's, GNC's, nothing seems to compare. For around $20 on most sites, it's pretty reasonably priced in comparison to a cheaper vit plus bulk BA. Plus most preworkouts are loaded with beta alanine these days anyways...you're getting plenty as it is at a decent price.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I picked Anavit more so for the LCLT over the beta-alanine since this ingredient is expensive on it own where anavit at least gives me BA and a Multi with it

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
im taking orange triad, i cant tell any difference between these and any other multi ive tried... btw i hate taking all these pills every day... 9 horse pills plus my nitrix? its like i have an extra meal of just pills every day...:sick:

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im taking orange triad, i cant tell any difference between these and any other multi ive tried... btw i hate taking all these pills every day... 9 horse pills plus my nitrix? its like i have an extra meal of just pills every day...:sick:
If you're getting all your nutrition from whole foods/vegetables, I never see any reason to have to scarf down all those horse pills, ya know what I mean? I'm a fan of taking less once or twice a day and relying on fruits and veggies and crap for all that other stuff.

Some people just can't fit the extra food in though!

Jay Cutler never eats vegetables, says he doesn't have room for them.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
If you're getting all your nutrition from whole foods/vegetables, I never see any reason to have to scarf down all those horse pills, ya know what I mean? I'm a fan of taking less once or twice a day and relying on fruits and veggies and crap for all that other stuff.

Some people just can't fit the extra food in though!

Jay Cutler never eats vegetables, says he doesn't have room for them.
haha yeah i know what youre saying... technically i dont get EVERYTHING i need from my diet... always room for improvement.... im just addicted to supplements, even though they do nothing, i need them lol

art68us

art68us

Awards
I took a multi for years and I suddenly stopped about 6 months ago and ive yet
to notice a difference so I dont think a multi makes much of difference as far as gains are concerned. It might make a difference in your health but im not even sure about that.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took a multi for years and I suddenly stopped about 6 months ago and ive yet
to notice a difference so I dont think a multi makes much of difference as far as gains are concerned. It might make a difference in your health but im not even sure about that.
It really all depends on how you eat bro. I think multi's help me out a lot.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
ive been taking ADAM multivitamin, my personal favorite.

idk why ppl buy supplements and complain about taking "horse pills". i pop over 30 pills a day sometimes and the only person complaining is my gf.

as far as LCLT, you can get it 10 cents/day or less. beta alanine is cheap as well.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if i can get LCLT for cheap ill forget the Anavit, but thats just me

Natural beast

Awards
I've always taken a multi. Any edge is worth it imo. Im currently using allmax vitamin stack because its more then a multi its got joint support and fish oil etc.....

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I don't always use a multi-vitamin but when I do I use MVP by Millenium Sports. :147:

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used to use a multivitamin, and have used myriad brands.

What brand you use us really dependent on you, your goals and needs, and nutrition (or lack of). It is true that you can get most of your vitamin and mineral requirements from your food, but the more active individual could have higher needs for some minerals and vitamins than the average sedentary person. Again, though, this depends on the individual, their personal needs, their nutrition, and what they use (i.e. some multivitamins like Gaspari's Anavite and MHP's Activite Sport were designed with the athlete/very active individual in mind).

The only products I really notice a difference when I am not using them was Bio-Mend (which I have replaced with Organic VitaBerry) and Vitamin C.

I haven't used a "multivitamin" per se for quite some time now, though, and use Organic VitaBerry and a separate Vitamin C supplement in place of one.

~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
I've used several but my favorite is animal pack but right now I'm using multi-man by ON.

GameSpeed

Awards
I like whole food ones like Adam and Alive witch I take right now.

this guy nailed it. if you're going to take a multivitamin it's gotta be in whole food form, otherwise your body will only absorb a fraction of what is on the label in synthetic form.

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
Orange Triad for me. Joints are good, digestion is better than ever(something I have issues with). Convenient in that it is 6 pills a day with everything I personally need, just about. When I price a 45 day supply of the individual aspects it covers, it's just not worth fixing something that ain't broke.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would look at any capsulated product for gelatine as well. Few use vegetarian capsules that I am aware of.

VeganMike

Awards
Nice, then that's the one I gotta get. Thanks guys. Sorry to OP, didn't mean to jack your thread bro.