Legal Gears' Product X & Product Y

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I wondered if anyone was following the feedback these two 'new products' at BB.com
Most of the Legal Gears threads just into propaganda or personal attacks.
I really don't feel like reading all the crap.

Does anyone have any information?

sawastea

Awards
The only feedback I've read was at BB.com....Just try to skim the jibberish and read the log ;)

Ghostfacekillah always has a good log.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I've briefly skimmed it, but the hype over there sickens me too much to give a **** what they're selling. I'll be more interested when ingredients are available for us to see. Whatever it is I have a hard time believing it will be worth the money (saying nothing of the actual efficacy of the product), but as long as the newbies at BB.com keep buying it, whatever. They are mostly sheep for LG and others to herd :rolleyes:

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
If these products don't add 30lbs in 3 days than they havent' lived up to their hype. I am as sick of hearing about LG products as I am muscletech. They truly took that board down the shitter.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
If these products don't add 30lbs in 3 days than they havent' lived up to their hype. I am as sick of hearing about LG products as I am muscletech. They truly took that board down the shitter.
I agree 110%.

The first LG Robots to use Product X combined it with M1T. Reported 20lbs in 2 weeks. And then declared it "the best supplement availible".

my question is: Is legal gear actually making a lot of money? The owner is so disrepectful it makes me sick. cheaply made products from a cheaply made company.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
X(3+1/16)=Y(4*12)=N...

N, as in no way!!! :rolleyes:

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I don't understand why they have you guys doing these logs when you don't even know what to look for and what to expect...

No disrespect to you supa...I'd take a free sample any day... but I don't understand their reasoning...

That even goes for the people who are reading the logs, they don't know if up is down or down is up...know what I mean??

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
No disrespect to you supa...I'd take a free sample any day...
None taken...exactly the reason I volunteered. Supposed to aid in lean mass gains. That's about all that was revealed.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I agree jergo - i'd take a free sample.
Eric tries to come off as a nice guy, giving free samples to certain people - and is rude and disrespectful to others. its unacceptable
Titles his threads/advertisements: "For all the haters out there LG brings you..."
its unprofessional and cheap
His chemistry is average at best. 2 months ago he didnt know what M4OHN was. Now, LG has released M4OHN - and they advertise it and prove its legitimacy by trying to make people who ask for lab results feel guilty.

again its my opinion

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
I used to like LG back when their website was more of a one stop shop store, they were easy to deal with and shipped fast.

Then like a light switch they flipped and started all that pimping crap, Product X is going to be the biggest thing ever, we'll release it when we are absolutely sure of the purity of the ingredients, it will make you huge in weeks, my trainee gained 10 pounds without increasing his diet, blah blah blah blah

Less **** spews out of my ass after eating a 2 lbs burrito. It's as if they took a MuscleTech advertising 101 class. I saw that Product Y crap on BB.com the other day, I don't think my eyes have ever rolled farther back in my head, I almost vomited.

At this point I don't really care if their products work or not. :gore:

cm5

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Less **** spews out of my ass after eating a 2 lbs burrito.
LMAO, that might be a little more graphic of a description than we really needed, but it certainly gets the point across. Legal Gear's tactics lately are sickening. I am so tired of the product x hype that I could puke! I really can't get excited about a product when not knowing what's in it, or having a chance to research the ingredients for myself.

They might make some products which are effective (I'm a huge fan of powertrain as a preworkout boost), but that's the only product I'll even consider purchasing from them, as most of what they make is severely overpriced. I remember how they claimed that their M1T was worth paying something like 80 dollars a bottle for, as they were the first one's to market. What a load of crap.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
None taken...exactly the reason I volunteered. Supposed to aid in lean mass gains. That's about all that was revealed.

Yeah, thats what I meant...but good luck with it bro...hopefully you can benefit from it... :cool:

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Who knows maybe in a few months we will see Edog in a lab coat looking into a microscope, on a 5 page product X advertisement in MD. :D

Onslaught

Awards
  • Established
I sure as hell wouldn't put anything in my body if I didn't know what it was. Too many people looking for the magic pill, and they don't even care what they may be ingesting.

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
^ You don't know what exactly to expect when you're one of the first to try the methyls either. All you have is an idea.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Who knows maybe in a few months we will see Edog in a lab coat looking into a microscope, on a 5 page product X advertisement in MD. :D
ROFLMFAO!!!
BTW, it won't be a 5 page ad, it will be a 5 page "article" LOL.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Yep, the article will threaten people too

Onslaught

Awards
  • Established
^ You don't know what exactly to expect when you're one of the first to try the methyls either. All you have is an idea.
Which I haven't been, but at least you can dig around on pubmed for some direct or related info. I doubt typing "product x" into pubmed is going to return anything. :D

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
True, however speculation is speculation any way you look at it.;)

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
BTW, "product X" sounds like the name of something which comic book super heroes would use IMO.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Reminds me of when Trenebol-x first came out and no one knew what penetration enhancers/carriers it contained, but bought it up anyways.

GhostfaceKillah

GhostfaceKillah

Awards
I don't understand why they have you guys doing these logs when you don't even know what to look for and what to expect...

No disrespect to you supa...I'd take a free sample any day... but I don't understand their reasoning...

That even goes for the people who are reading the logs, they don't know if up is down or down is up...know what I mean??
While I agree with you to some degree, this is one of many paradoxes that experimenters must deal with. That is, if we know what to look for, chances are much higher that we will see it (placebo effect). On the other hand, if we are not given any details about the purported benefits of the product, while most will still experience some degree of placebo, the true benefits will (ideally) shine through in an extremely detailed log covering all bases (strength, endurance, recovery, weight, bodyfat, water retention, vascularity, sexual performance, etc). From what I gathered, these "logs" are more for Seth to gather feedback than to provide the public with information. At the same time, it cannot be ignored that this IS a form of marketing, regardless of how LG tries to paint it.

Thanks Sawastea for the compliment.

For those who care: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=289558