Best Stim to take with stack?

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have narrowed my stack down to Alpha T2, Erase, TCF-1, Activate xtreme, and creatine. However I am still looking to get a stim to go with this. I don't care much for Oxyelitepro, and I do like Germaniaum, so if any suggestions please send my way. Thanks

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are not a fan of geranium, but are looking for an extremely smooth stim, StimulantX would be an excellent choice. It has an easy but noticeable onset, very uplifting mood, no jitters or any sort of "caffeine bomb" rush, and the ending is as smooth as a top shelf martini.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No I am a fan lol I love that stuff. I was looking for something that works and had it in it. Thanks

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No I am a fan lol I love that stuff. I was looking for something that works and had it in it. Thanks
Gotchya. lol Should have put my glasses on! Still, if you are looking for an even better alternative, it's been put out there for ya! Check rep comments. ;)

obvious

obvious

Awards
I just started on it this week, but I can't say enough about APS' Mesomorph. I've used Superpump, Jack3d, 1MR, NO-Xplode, NO-Shotgun - but Mesomorph crushes all of those. At least for me.

APS has a BOGO on right now where you can get 2 tubs for $50ish. There's a rep on this forum that hooked me up.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have narrowed my stack down to Alpha T2, Erase, TCF-1, Activate xtreme, and creatine. However I am still looking to get a stim to go with this. I don't care much for Oxyelitepro, and I do like Germaniaum, so if any suggestions please send my way. Thanks
BLACK CATS.

~Rosie~

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
APS White Lightening is a very good product. I'm using it currently and the energy is top notch, smooth and consistent. Caffeine + 1,3 + coleus forskohlii. No jitters or crash.

The one I'm waiting to try is LG Rezolution, should be out in a few short weeks.