Dermatherm Target?

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
can this cause side effects like caffeine can to some people. I thought it only worked on the site but wonder if it gets into the bloodstream and can cause headaches and feeling of hot etc...but didnt know since it was a pill. Let me know

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i never experience any stimulant side effects from it, but your skin can be a bit warm from it ive heard from some people

catty66

catty66

Awards
Never experienced sides either. A light warming of skin where applied. And some skin redness.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love this stuff check out log in sig.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There will be a small amount that is distributed systemically, but nowhere near a comparable dose taken orally.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
can this cause side effects like caffeine can to some people. I thought it only worked on the site but wonder if it gets into the bloodstream and can cause headaches and feeling of hot etc...but didnt know since it was a pill. Let me know
As Ryan said, "There will be a small amount that is distributed systemically, but nowhere near a comparable dose taken orally", so no, you should not get any stimulant-like effects at all, especially since applying something topically is nothing like ingesting it orally.

~Rosie~

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I have to say...the cream is awesome! I've a tried a cut without it and realised now how much difference it made. Also applied it to my face to see what it would do and my face have never been so lean, within a couple of weeks! Gonna buy some more and may use it just for that!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to say...the cream is awesome! I've a tried a cut without it and realised now how much difference it made. Also applied it to my face to see what it would do and my face have never been so lean, within a couple of weeks! Gonna buy some more and may use it just for that!
Your face should be the first place fat starts to leave anyhow

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've used tons of topicals, and never noticed systemic effects.. but we are all different!