Best natural GH booster - AnabolicMinds.com

Best natural GH booster

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. darthdarek84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    217
    Rep Power
    176

    Reputation

    Talking Best natural GH booster


    Hello to everyone viewing this thread. Iím starting this thread to find the best natural GH booster out there.
    I recently started having some sleeping problems due to change in workís schedule. I sometimes have to workout late in the evening, but I have a low caffeine prwo so stims arenít the problem. Iím tired at the end of the day too and sore, so that should help me sleep. However, no matter how drained I am, I wake up early or at night and have hard time going back to sleep.
    Here are some of GH boosters Iíve used in past:
    1.) Hemotropin by Nutrabolics.
    2.) Lean dreams by ALRI.
    3.) GH Enhancer by HealthynFit.
    4.) Somnidren-GH by Millennium Technologies.
    5.) Big by CMI.
    6.) I-gh-1 by LG Sciences.
    The last 2 were good, but Iím looking for something that Iíll stick with on and off. So, any suggestions fellas.

  2. kingdong's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,849
    Rep Power
    8205

    Reputation

    I hope people don't just answer by saying what makes them the most tired. I could inhale some exaust and get tired but that doesn't mean it would give a great GH boost.
  3. Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by darthdarek84 View Post
    Hello to everyone viewing this thread. Iím starting this thread to find the best natural GH booster out there.
    I recently started having some sleeping problems due to change in workís schedule. I sometimes have to workout late in the evening, but I have a low caffeine prwo so stims arenít the problem. Iím tired at the end of the day too and sore, so that should help me sleep. However, no matter how drained I am, I wake up early or at night and have hard time going back to sleep.
    Here are some of GH boosters Iíve used in past:
    1.) Hemotropin by Nutrabolics.
    2.) Lean dreams by ALRI.
    3.) GH Enhancer by HealthynFit.
    4.) Somnidren-GH by Millennium Technologies.
    5.) Big by CMI.
    6.) I-gh-1 by LG Sciences.
    The last 2 were good, but Iím looking for something that Iíll stick with on and off. So, any suggestions fellas.
    The best natural Growth Hormone booster is IGF-2 by Applied Nutriceuticals, IMO - it's also the ONLY Growth Hormone booster that works with MY body, which is a huge reason for my choice. There are however, other Growth Hormone boosters out there that others have found effective, including for example, HGHup by Applied Nutriceuticals and Bulletproof by Muscle Pharm.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   
       

  4. Movin_weight's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    802
    Rep Power
    1887

    Reputation

    Melatonin, GABA, and phenibut
  5. kingdong's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,849
    Rep Power
    8205

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Movin_weight View Post
    Melatonin, GABA, and phenibut
    Phenibut helps you sleep which will help with GH, but doesn't directly stimulate GH. Wether o not sleep aids are the best way to increase Gh is something that I can't answer though.
  6. Movin_weight's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    802
    Rep Power
    1887

    Reputation

    Phenibut is a GABA receptor agonist, so doesn't directly effect it, but may be synergistic. Plus ya it's the sh*t for those nights u can't fall asleep
  7. GameSpeed's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  214 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    84

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Movin_weight View Post
    Phenibut is a GABA receptor agonist, so doesn't directly effect it, but may be synergistic. Plus ya it's the sh*t for those nights u can't fall asleep

    never tried phenibut. how strong is that stuff compared to ZMA, or velarian?
  8. Movin_weight's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    802
    Rep Power
    1887

    Reputation

    Definitely more pronounced than both. Valarian is decent as well,'altho phen puts your whole body in a relaxed state.
  9. f1tjunkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    49

    Reputation

    valarian works for me but tastes like sh*t.
  10. JN230's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,071
    Rep Power
    6817

    Reputation

    nominations for HGHup, IGF2 and EndoAmp Max......
  11. NADDANME's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,199
    Rep Power
    811536

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I've used powerful by USP and it worked well for me, but for sleep i just use Valarian.
  12. LJ57's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    404
    Rep Power
    352

    Reputation

    GABA, HGHPro, Arginine Pyroglutamate
  13. darthdarek84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    217
    Rep Power
    176

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    I've used powerful by USP and it worked well for me, but for sleep i just use Valarian.
    I've tried Powerfull, but it was just o.k. Worked pretty good b4 workouts, but b4 bed it didn't help much.
    Also, I'd rather get a complete formula GH booster, rather than taking str8 sleeping supps or stacking individual ingredients. Nothing against those, just recently my schedule has changed and I don't have a lot of time anymore. Also, my new job allows my to afford more supps now, so money isn't a huge concern anymore.

    Btw, thx for all responses. I appreciate it.
  14. MM11's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,818
    Rep Power
    17828

    Reputation

    I have used many gh products. I found blue growth or somidren to be the best personally. Blue growth gave me the best sleep feeling good in the AM. Somidren knocked me out the best.
  15. onlyone's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    222
    Rep Power
    172

    Reputation

    How about Ghenerate by LG, anyone tried that one? Somebody mentioned Bullet Proof before, anyone actually used it?

    Sorry to hi-jack your thread but been curious about this also!

    Thanks!
  16. RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191394

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    I have used many gh products. I found blue growth or somidren to be the best personally. Blue growth gave me the best sleep feeling good in the AM. Somidren knocked me out the best.
    I agree with you, Blue GrowtH and Powerfull worked the best for me.
  17. MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,901
    Rep Power
    122079

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    THE BEST OF THE BEST

    USPlabs PowerFULL
    CL Blue GrowtH
    Lipotrophin PM
    LG Sciences I-GH1
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  18. Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,468
    Rep Power
    481978

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Interesting. Does it actually knock you out? THATS my prob

    Quote Originally Posted by Movin_weight View Post
    Phenibut - it's the sh*t for those nights u can't fall asleep
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  19. DGA3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    419
    Rep Power
    301

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    I've used powerful by USP . . .
    Tired it, but had so many dreams that it ruined my sleep. This may just be a personal reaction to it, but thought I would throw it out there.
  20. MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,901
    Rep Power
    122079

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DGA3 View Post
    Tired it, but had so many dreams that it ruined my sleep. This may just be a personal reaction to it, but thought I would throw it out there.
    all has Macuna Puriens USPlabs use a propietary extraction method (pure extract) with the time i had a ultra vivid dreams but sometimes scare me
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  21. Thunder1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    170
    Rep Power
    253

    Reputation

    Ghenerate works good for me. I sleep good & when / I do wake up I feel refreshed. Doms are deminished greatly & I can say that as I'm running this alone to see how it actually works for me.
  22. Robboe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,927
    Rep Power
    8379

    Reputation

    There is mucuna pruriens in the new Activate Xtreme for this purpose. GH and testosterone support in one.
  23. LJ57's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    404
    Rep Power
    352

    Reputation

    Does anyone sell L-Dopa or Mucuna standardized for 99% as a standalone any more? Cognitive Nutrition used to sell L-Dopa, but it appears they have been out of stock for awhile now.
  24. A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6934

    Reputation

    If anyone wants a free sample of HGHpro go HERE
  25. darthdarek84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    217
    Rep Power
    176

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder1 View Post
    Ghenerate works good for me. I sleep good & when / I do wake up I feel refreshed. Doms are deminished greatly & I can say that as I'm running this alone to see how it actually works for me.
    Thx. Those are good responses I'm looking for. Now, did you take it twice a day or once. On workout days did you take it B4 lifting and how long? Also, did you take it b4 workouts with any creatine/NO prwos?
    I'm just curious if some prwo ingredients can actually interefer with this product. I would imagine some may or hinder absorption a bit.
  26. Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by onlyone View Post
    How about Ghenerate by LG, anyone tried that one? Somebody mentioned Bullet Proof before, anyone actually used it?
    I've used both GHenerate and Bulletproof (did a review on the latter). However, as I mentioned earlier, Growth Hormone boosters do NOT work for me - the ONLY one that does is IGF-2.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  27. onlyone's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    222
    Rep Power
    172

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    I've used both GHenerate and Bulletproof (did a review on the latter). However, as I mentioned earlier, Growth Hormone boosters do NOT work for me - the ONLY one that does is IGF-2.

    ~Rosie~
    How do you mean "not work for me"? and what makes IGF-2 better?

    Thanks
  28. Thunder1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    170
    Rep Power
    253

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by darthdarek84 View Post
    Thx. Those are good responses I'm looking for. Now, did you take it twice a day or once. On workout days did you take it B4 lifting and how long? Also, did you take it b4 workouts with any creatine/NO prwos?
    I'm just curious if some prwo ingredients can actually interefer with this product. I would imagine some may or hinder absorption a bit.

    I took 12 sprays a day 6 before training & 6 before bed. 5 days a week w/ 2 days off (weekend) My first set of sprays were 30min before training. 30 mins before bed was my second dose.

    You swish it in your mouth & goes into the blood stream that way. Very littlew is swallowed. I'm sure you can take other supps prior to lifting as most of that doesn't hit the blood stream as quick.
  29. Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by onlyone View Post
    How do you mean "not work for me"? and what makes IGF-2 better?

    Thanks
    I covered this in one of my logs. I have a dopamine imbalance - hence why no Growth Hormone booster works. IGF-2 contains the adaptogen Mucuna Pruriens, which makes the difference.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  30. Outside Backer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,629
    Rep Power
    89662

    Reputation Reputation

    HGH up FULL OF WIN!!!!!!!!!!!
  31. darthdarek84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    217
    Rep Power
    176

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder1 View Post
    I took 12 sprays a day 6 before training & 6 before bed. 5 days a week w/ 2 days off (weekend) My first set of sprays were 30min before training. 30 mins before bed was my second dose.

    You swish it in your mouth & goes into the blood stream that way. Very littlew is swallowed. I'm sure you can take other supps prior to lifting as most of that doesn't hit the blood stream as quick.
    Seems logical. Since it sublingual it suppose to get to the blood stream quicker. Now if you take a NO/creatine product like 15 min b4, bloodflow should increase the effect of GH booster quicker. All this in theory tho. I mean pwo would have to not have any carbs, among other things.
    I remember how some time ago I stacked I-GH-1 w/ Xpand xtreme and it worked awesome. I used only 2 caps tho, more seemed to make feel worse.
  32. luelinks's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,723
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    I've tried Bulletproof, GHenerate, and 3 day sample of HGHpro and I do have to say bulletproof was the best! I have another container of it that I haven't used yet and I think I'm going to in a month or two.
  33. darthdarek84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    217
    Rep Power
    176

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by luelinks View Post
    I've tried Bulletproof, GHenerate, and 3 day sample of HGHpro and I do have to say bulletproof was the best! I have another container of it that I haven't used yet and I think I'm going to in a month or two.
    Which version of bulletproof? I've tried the old and it was good, but the new one supposedly isn't as good.
  34. luelinks's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,723
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by darthdarek84 View Post
    Which version of bulletproof? I've tried the old and it was good, but the new one supposedly isn't as good.
    old one! I helped MP get into GNC and they sent me 4 5lb jugs of casein protein, 2 BP, and 2 assaults for free, without even telling me . Never tried the new stuff but there protein was like heavenin your mouth and BP knocked me OUT. It's was the greatest 30 days of my life!
  35. onlyone's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    222
    Rep Power
    172

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by darthdarek84 View Post
    Which version of bulletproof? I've tried the old and it was good, but the new one supposedly isn't as good.
    Why is it not good?
  36. ekdevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    214
    Rep Power
    188

    Reputation

    indica.best for sleep and recovery.
  37. Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,468
    Rep Power
    481978

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    ?? weed ???

    Quote Originally Posted by ekdevil View Post
    indica.best for sleep and recovery.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  38. darthdarek84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    217
    Rep Power
    176

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by onlyone View Post
    Why is it not good?
    Supposedly cause there were some ingredients in there that weren't allowed inU.S. The company that manufactures their stuff is based in Canada, so border importing issues. I mean it's what I've heard around the net. Not necessarily true, but I've never bothered to check the details ,since never took it.
  39. onlyone's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    222
    Rep Power
    172

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by darthdarek84 View Post
    Supposedly cause there were some ingredients in there that weren't allowed inU.S. The company that manufactures their stuff is based in Canada, so border importing issues. I mean it's what I've heard around the net. Not necessarily true, but I've never bothered to check the details ,since never took it.
    I was gonna get some but now I don't know... Is it still good you think or should I look somewhere else?
  40. Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by darthdarek84 View Post
    Supposedly cause there were some ingredients in there that weren't allowed inU.S. The company that manufactures their stuff is based in Canada, so border importing issues. I mean it's what I've heard around the net. Not necessarily true, but I've never bothered to check the details ,since never took it.
    Don't believe everything you read on the internet. If you want to know something about a product, go to the company that manufactures and produces it - if they are an upstanding company (and Muscle Pharm is), then they will answer any queries you have about their products honestly and with the consumer's best interest in mind. Throwing around words like "supposedly" if you do not have personal experience of a product is misleading and bordering on slander.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Natural test booster help
    By DrchocolateMi in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-01-2010, 10:30 AM
  2. Natural test booster while on PH?
    By vector18 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 07:25 AM
  3. natural test booster?
    By abcdef in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-05-2009, 07:09 AM
  4. Natural GH Booster Help????
    By lbond2 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-12-2009, 08:22 AM
  5. Best natural test booster..?
    By russy_russ in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-25-2009, 07:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in