Best natural GH booster

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
Hello to everyone viewing this thread. I’m starting this thread to find the best natural GH booster out there.
I recently started having some sleeping problems due to change in work’s schedule. I sometimes have to workout late in the evening, but I have a low caffeine prwo so stims aren’t the problem. I’m tired at the end of the day too and sore, so that should help me sleep. However, no matter how drained I am, I wake up early or at night and have hard time going back to sleep.
Here are some of GH boosters I’ve used in past:
1.) Hemotropin by Nutrabolics.
2.) Lean dreams by ALRI.
3.) GH Enhancer by HealthynFit.
4.) Somnidren-GH by Millennium Technologies.
5.) Big by CMI.
6.) I-gh-1 by LG Sciences.
The last 2 were good, but I’m looking for something that I’ll stick with on and off. So, any suggestions fellas.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I hope people don't just answer by saying what makes them the most tired. I could inhale some exaust and get tired but that doesn't mean it would give a great GH boost.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello to everyone viewing this thread. I’m starting this thread to find the best natural GH booster out there.
I recently started having some sleeping problems due to change in work’s schedule. I sometimes have to workout late in the evening, but I have a low caffeine prwo so stims aren’t the problem. I’m tired at the end of the day too and sore, so that should help me sleep. However, no matter how drained I am, I wake up early or at night and have hard time going back to sleep.
Here are some of GH boosters I’ve used in past:
1.) Hemotropin by Nutrabolics.
2.) Lean dreams by ALRI.
3.) GH Enhancer by HealthynFit.
4.) Somnidren-GH by Millennium Technologies.
5.) Big by CMI.
6.) I-gh-1 by LG Sciences.
The last 2 were good, but I’m looking for something that I’ll stick with on and off. So, any suggestions fellas.
The best natural Growth Hormone booster is IGF-2 by Applied Nutriceuticals, IMO - it's also the ONLY Growth Hormone booster that works with MY body, which is a huge reason for my choice. There are however, other Growth Hormone boosters out there that others have found effective, including for example, HGHup by Applied Nutriceuticals and Bulletproof by Muscle Pharm.

~Rosie~

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
Melatonin, GABA, and phenibut

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Melatonin, GABA, and phenibut
Phenibut helps you sleep which will help with GH, but doesn't directly stimulate GH. Wether o not sleep aids are the best way to increase Gh is something that I can't answer though.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
Phenibut is a GABA receptor agonist, so doesn't directly effect it, but may be synergistic. Plus ya it's the sh*t for those nights u can't fall asleep

GameSpeed

Awards
Phenibut is a GABA receptor agonist, so doesn't directly effect it, but may be synergistic. Plus ya it's the sh*t for those nights u can't fall asleep

never tried phenibut. how strong is that stuff compared to ZMA, or velarian?

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
Definitely more pronounced than both. Valarian is decent as well,'altho phen puts your whole body in a relaxed state.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
I've used powerful by USP and it worked well for me, but for sleep i just use Valarian.

LJ57

LJ57

Awards
  • Established
GABA, HGHPro, Arginine Pyroglutamate

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
I've used powerful by USP and it worked well for me, but for sleep i just use Valarian.
I've tried Powerfull, but it was just o.k. Worked pretty good b4 workouts, but b4 bed it didn't help much.
Also, I'd rather get a complete formula GH booster, rather than taking str8 sleeping supps or stacking individual ingredients. Nothing against those, just recently my schedule has changed and I don't have a lot of time anymore. Also, my new job allows my to afford more supps now, so money isn't a huge concern anymore.

Btw, thx for all responses. I appreciate it. :cool2:

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I have used many gh products. I found blue growth or somidren to be the best personally. Blue growth gave me the best sleep feeling good in the AM. Somidren knocked me out the best.

onlyone

Awards
How about Ghenerate by LG, anyone tried that one? Somebody mentioned Bullet Proof before, anyone actually used it?

Sorry to hi-jack your thread but been curious about this also!

Thanks!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I have used many gh products. I found blue growth or somidren to be the best personally. Blue growth gave me the best sleep feeling good in the AM. Somidren knocked me out the best.
I agree with you, Blue GrowtH and Powerfull worked the best for me.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
THE BEST OF THE BEST

USPlabs PowerFULL
CL Blue GrowtH
Lipotrophin PM
LG Sciences I-GH1

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tired it, but had so many dreams that it ruined my sleep. This may just be a personal reaction to it, but thought I would throw it out there.
all has Macuna Puriens USPlabs use a propietary extraction method (pure extract) with the time i had a ultra vivid dreams but sometimes scare me
:saevil:

Thunder1

Awards
Ghenerate works good for me. I sleep good & when / I do wake up I feel refreshed. Doms are deminished greatly & I can say that as I'm running this alone to see how it actually works for me.

LJ57

LJ57

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone sell L-Dopa or Mucuna standardized for 99% as a standalone any more? Cognitive Nutrition used to sell L-Dopa, but it appears they have been out of stock for awhile now.

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
Ghenerate works good for me. I sleep good & when / I do wake up I feel refreshed. Doms are deminished greatly & I can say that as I'm running this alone to see how it actually works for me.
Thx. Those are good responses I'm looking for. Now, did you take it twice a day or once. On workout days did you take it B4 lifting and how long? Also, did you take it b4 workouts with any creatine/NO prwos?
I'm just curious if some prwo ingredients can actually interefer with this product. I would imagine some may or hinder absorption a bit.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How about Ghenerate by LG, anyone tried that one? Somebody mentioned Bullet Proof before, anyone actually used it?
I've used both GHenerate and Bulletproof (did a review on the latter). However, as I mentioned earlier, Growth Hormone boosters do NOT work for me - the ONLY one that does is IGF-2.

~Rosie~

onlyone

Awards
I've used both GHenerate and Bulletproof (did a review on the latter). However, as I mentioned earlier, Growth Hormone boosters do NOT work for me - the ONLY one that does is IGF-2.

~Rosie~
How do you mean "not work for me"? and what makes IGF-2 better?

Thanks

Thunder1

Awards
Thx. Those are good responses I'm looking for. Now, did you take it twice a day or once. On workout days did you take it B4 lifting and how long? Also, did you take it b4 workouts with any creatine/NO prwos?
I'm just curious if some prwo ingredients can actually interefer with this product. I would imagine some may or hinder absorption a bit.

I took 12 sprays a day 6 before training & 6 before bed. 5 days a week w/ 2 days off (weekend) My first set of sprays were 30min before training. 30 mins before bed was my second dose.

You swish it in your mouth & goes into the blood stream that way. Very littlew is swallowed. I'm sure you can take other supps prior to lifting as most of that doesn't hit the blood stream as quick.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How do you mean "not work for me"? and what makes IGF-2 better?

Thanks
I covered this in one of my logs. I have a dopamine imbalance - hence why no Growth Hormone booster works. IGF-2 contains the adaptogen Mucuna Pruriens, which makes the difference.

~Rosie~

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
HGH up FULL OF WIN!!!!!!!!!!!

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
I took 12 sprays a day 6 before training & 6 before bed. 5 days a week w/ 2 days off (weekend) My first set of sprays were 30min before training. 30 mins before bed was my second dose.

You swish it in your mouth & goes into the blood stream that way. Very littlew is swallowed. I'm sure you can take other supps prior to lifting as most of that doesn't hit the blood stream as quick.
Seems logical. Since it sublingual it suppose to get to the blood stream quicker. Now if you take a NO/creatine product like 15 min b4, bloodflow should increase the effect of GH booster quicker. All this in theory tho. I mean pwo would have to not have any carbs, among other things.
I remember how some time ago I stacked I-GH-1 w/ Xpand xtreme and it worked awesome. I used only 2 caps tho, more seemed to make feel worse.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I've tried Bulletproof, GHenerate, and 3 day sample of HGHpro and I do have to say bulletproof was the best! I have another container of it that I haven't used yet and I think I'm going to in a month or two.

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
I've tried Bulletproof, GHenerate, and 3 day sample of HGHpro and I do have to say bulletproof was the best! I have another container of it that I haven't used yet and I think I'm going to in a month or two.
Which version of bulletproof? I've tried the old and it was good, but the new one supposedly isn't as good.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Which version of bulletproof? I've tried the old and it was good, but the new one supposedly isn't as good.
old one! I helped MP get into GNC and they sent me 4 5lb jugs of casein protein, 2 BP, and 2 assaults for free, without even telling me :D. Never tried the new stuff but there protein was like heavenin your mouth and BP knocked me OUT. It's was the greatest 30 days of my life!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
Why is it not good?
Supposedly cause there were some ingredients in there that weren't allowed inU.S. The company that manufactures their stuff is based in Canada, so border importing issues. I mean it's what I've heard around the net. Not necessarily true, but I've never bothered to check the details ,since never took it.

onlyone

Awards
Supposedly cause there were some ingredients in there that weren't allowed inU.S. The company that manufactures their stuff is based in Canada, so border importing issues. I mean it's what I've heard around the net. Not necessarily true, but I've never bothered to check the details ,since never took it.
I was gonna get some but now I don't know... Is it still good you think or should I look somewhere else?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't believe everything you read on the internet. If you want to know something about a product, go to the company that manufactures and produces it - if they are an upstanding company (and Muscle Pharm is), then they will answer any queries you have about their products honestly and with the consumer's best interest in mind. Throwing around words like "supposedly" if you do not have personal experience of a product is misleading and bordering on slander.

~Rosie~

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
Don't believe everything you read on the internet. If you want to know something about a product, go to the company that manufactures and produces it - if they are an upstanding company (and Muscle Pharm is), then they will answer any queries you have about their products honestly and with the consumer's best interest in mind. Throwing around words like "supposedly" if you do not have personal experience of a product is misleading and bordering on slander.

~Rosie~
Oh I know that. I mean if I believed everything I'd be taking N.O.-Xplode from BB like all those kids in High Schools. I merely just said that cuz it was something I came across o the web. I never really bothered to check it myself tho, so I guess I'm somewhat at fault.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Oh I know that. I mean if I believed everything I'd be taking N.O.-Xplode from BB like all those kids in High Schools. I merely just said that cuz it was something I came across o the web. I never really bothered to check it myself tho, so I guess I'm somewhat at fault.
They answer there facebook posts like insanely fast and good so just post it on there facebook page :lol:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They answer there facebook posts like insanely fast and good so just post it on there facebook page :lol:
True - Drew is always on top of his game ;) Nothing ever goes unseen :)