Best natural GH booster

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Thunder1 View Post
    I took 12 sprays a day 6 before training & 6 before bed. 5 days a week w/ 2 days off (weekend) My first set of sprays were 30min before training. 30 mins before bed was my second dose.

You swish it in your mouth & goes into the blood stream that way. Very littlew is swallowed. I'm sure you can take other supps prior to lifting as most of that doesn't hit the blood stream as quick.
    Seems logical. Since it sublingual it suppose to get to the blood stream quicker. Now if you take a NO/creatine product like 15 min b4, bloodflow should increase the effect of GH booster quicker. All this in theory tho. I mean pwo would have to not have any carbs, among other things.
    I remember how some time ago I stacked I-GH-1 w/ Xpand xtreme and it worked awesome. I used only 2 caps tho, more seemed to make feel worse.

2. I've tried Bulletproof, GHenerate, and 3 day sample of HGHpro and I do have to say bulletproof was the best! I have another container of it that I haven't used yet and I think I'm going to in a month or two.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by luelinks View Post
    I've tried Bulletproof, GHenerate, and 3 day sample of HGHpro and I do have to say bulletproof was the best! I have another container of it that I haven't used yet and I think I'm going to in a month or two.
    Which version of bulletproof? I've tried the old and it was good, but the new one supposedly isn't as good.

4. Quote Originally Posted by darthdarek84 View Post
    Which version of bulletproof? I've tried the old and it was good, but the new one supposedly isn't as good.
    old one! I helped MP get into GNC and they sent me 4 5lb jugs of casein protein, 2 BP, and 2 assaults for free, without even telling me . Never tried the new stuff but there protein was like heavenin your mouth and BP knocked me OUT. It's was the greatest 30 days of my life!

5. Quote Originally Posted by darthdarek84 View Post
    Why is it not good?

6. indica.best for sleep and recovery.

7. ?? weed ???

Quote Originally Posted by ekdevil View Post
    indica.best for sleep and recovery.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

8. Quote Originally Posted by onlyone View Post
    Why is it not good?
    Supposedly cause there were some ingredients in there that weren't allowed inU.S. The company that manufactures their stuff is based in Canada, so border importing issues. I mean it's what I've heard around the net. Not necessarily true, but I've never bothered to check the details ,since never took it.

9. Quote Originally Posted by darthdarek84 View Post
    Supposedly cause there were some ingredients in there that weren't allowed inU.S. The company that manufactures their stuff is based in Canada, so border importing issues. I mean it's what I've heard around the net. Not necessarily true, but I've never bothered to check the details ,since never took it.
    I was gonna get some but now I don't know... Is it still good you think or should I look somewhere else?

10. Quote Originally Posted by darthdarek84 View Post
    Don't believe everything you read on the internet. If you want to know something about a product, go to the company that manufactures and produces it - if they are an upstanding company (and Muscle Pharm is), then they will answer any queries you have about their products honestly and with the consumer's best interest in mind. Throwing around words like "supposedly" if you do not have personal experience of a product is misleading and bordering on slander.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    ?? weed ???
    yes.also weed edibles(brownie,etc) is great for REM sleep.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Don't believe everything you read on the internet. If you want to know something about a product, go to the company that manufactures and produces it - if they are an upstanding company (and Muscle Pharm is), then they will answer any queries you have about their products honestly and with the consumer's best interest in mind. Throwing around words like "supposedly" if you do not have personal experience of a product is misleading and bordering on slander.

~Rosie~
    Oh I know that. I mean if I believed everything I'd be taking N.O.-Xplode from BB like all those kids in High Schools. I merely just said that cuz it was something I came across o the web. I never really bothered to check it myself tho, so I guess I'm somewhat at fault.

13. Quote Originally Posted by darthdarek84 View Post
    Oh I know that. I mean if I believed everything I'd be taking N.O.-Xplode from BB like all those kids in High Schools. I merely just said that cuz it was something I came across o the web. I never really bothered to check it myself tho, so I guess I'm somewhat at fault.
    They answer there facebook posts like insanely fast and good so just post it on there facebook page

14. Quote Originally Posted by luelinks View Post
    They answer there facebook posts like insanely fast and good so just post it on there facebook page
    True - Drew is always on top of his game Nothing ever goes unseen
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

Similar Forum Threads

1. Natural test booster help
    By DrchocolateMi in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-01-2010, 12:30 PM
  2. Natural test booster while on PH?
    By vector18 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 09:25 AM
  3. natural test booster?
    By abcdef in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20