Creatine Nitrate vrs. Creatine Nitrate

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Creatine Nitrate vrs. Creatine Mono

I have posted threads on two different forums. I plan on doing a stack and wanted the best creatine up to date. Back when I use to train pure creatine mono was the king. Over the years I have seen so many versions come and go. I tried sample of conrete and didn't like it one bit. It has good reviews but I couldn't stomach the it as it tasted like vinegar. Anyway once I posted the thread, it suprised me on how many replies and the difference responses. Most said creatine mono and creapure was the best. However some said the nitrate version doesn't cause bloating like mono. I do agree I don't want to bloat, however still would want the best creatine for it's bang. I don't want all the additives, but would like it to increase strength and size.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I would say mono. Nitrate might increase pumps, but it has a really small amount of the creatine molecule per serving.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would say mono. Nitrate might increase pumps, but it has a really small amount of the creatine molecule per serving.
and which brand of creatine nitrate have you used?

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
Well What I dp know is That I have put on 8 lbs with good strength increase from APS creatine nitrate, and Im only half way throught the 200 count bottle.. .. and UNBELIVABLE pumps thrown in for an added bonus!

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
Would you like to elaborate on that.Please be more specific by stating bonding ratios etc.And perhapse pull an example of this from the three current formulas.Thanks.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a non-responder to Creatine Mono, but with Creatine Nitrate I can feel the pumps that last several hours, and can tell something is happening (and no bloat). With APS Creatine Nitrate, I don't think I'm going to switch to anything else as a pure creatine supplement (I'll probably still get Creatine mono in pre-wo drinks, etc. but not expecting much from it).

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Would you like to elaborate on that.Please be more specific by stating bonding ratios etc.And perhapse pull an example of this from the three current formulas.Thanks.
Isn't the general rule not to go above 1.5grams of creatine nitrate? Part of that is the nitrate, so that's not to much creatine.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
seriously-i don't know how anyone who has tried both would say mono is better!!!! look at the damn reviews.....better yet try it and see for yourself!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Isn't the general rule not to go above 1.5grams of creatine nitrate? Part of that is the nitrate, so that's not to much creatine.
I do 3g of Creatine Nitrate pre workout, and it's amazing! It also has Di-Creatine Malate and Vitamin C, so maybe another 4g of Di-creatine for a total of 7g. I think that's enough...

APS Creatine Nitrate has you dose 8 pills, 4 pre and 4 post with a 3g blend for every 4 pills. 1.5g is creatine nitrate. I just do all 8 pills pre-workout as my single daily dose.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok so you say most say not to go over 1.5g Creatine Nitrate?
Mono is 88% Creatine and 12% water, and thus creatine nitrate may be a lesser ratio of creatine per serving thats fine tho.
3g of creatine mono can saturate your muscles with creatine in 28 days, that is about 2.64g of ACTUAL creatine needed for the effect.
APS creatine nitrate recomends 2 servings per day on the bottle...
3g total creatine nitrate, and id say about 1-1.5g DiCreatine Malate
DCM is 30% creatine and 70% malate-.30g Actual Creatine
Nitrate, 66% creatine and 34% nitrate-1.98g Actual Creatine
so the total is 2.28g creatine, ok so its lower then mono in the math. But its a small difference in the acutal amount, not sure if .36g matters as much.
But if you are truely worried about you creatine amount why not just use your 1.5g serving of Creatine Nitrate with 2-3g Creatine Mono? now you get ur mind at rest getting all the creatine you feel you need, and the amazing pumps, and leaning effect of Nitrate. Mono is so cheap so if your paranoid just add it.

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established

Approx 66% is creatine but remember you assimilate damn near 100% of that available creatine versus a very poor percentage for something like creatine mono,but where it gets more interesting is that creatine nitrate is not affected by the acidic enviroment of the stomach like mono and other versions either so at the end of the day 1.5 grams of creatine nitrate most likely produces more systemic creatine than 3-4 grams of others.Thats why no need to load as well.But if i'm not mistaken all three of the existing brands added an additional 2-3 grams of another form of creatine for good measure anyway so it really doesn't matter.:spank:

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mono is 99% absorbed...its been proven time and time again to beat or rivial all other creatines in the area, the "our" creatine is 100% thus beating mono thing is just marketing, in most cases you look for decrease in sides and increase in positives with the various forms. Decrease in stomach issues if you get them, decrease in bloating if you get it, increase in pumps, increase in fullness, increase in strength, preformance enhancing benifits IE. Malate, Magnesium, Nitrate, Orotate

APS NUTRITION

Awards
Mono is 99% absorbed...its been proven time and time again to beat or rivial all other creatines in the area, the "our" creatine is 100% thus beating mono thing is just marketing, in most cases you look for decrease in sides and increase in positives with the various forms. Decrease in stomach issues if you get them, decrease in bloating if you get it, increase in pumps, increase in fullness, increase in strength, preformance enhancing benifits IE. Malate, Magnesium, Nitrate, Orotate
Actually you are incorrect.I have all the casework here that pits creatine nitrate vs mono and kre-alklyn showing everything from bioavailability to solubility etc and creatine nitrate is by far the superior form over those other two.I have to check with patent holder if I can post it (there is a bunch of legal jargon attached).If so you guys will find it real interesting.Let me correct my statement,mono has held up to all other forms of creatine as you said until now.studies show creatine nitrate superior.If they don't let me post publicly maybe I can just email them to you and you can just verify fir everyone that is the case

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i could swear i read a post where you were exhalting how good mesomorph is-with the addition of cn.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you APS, until now i had no idea any creatine had ACTUALLY been proven suprior to mono. I trust you and your products and i dont need the study to verify what you say. I take my statement back then, Mono beats many of forms of creatine out, nitrate beats mono tho.

thebigt,
Meso and Creatine Nitrate are amazing products, i use creatine nitrate and have 2 bottles at home. I do support APS and their products. I just never knew there was any actual science that nitrates absorbed better then mono, since most companies say that and never have actual research to back it up, i was not attacking APS or anything

BTW APS, do you have any research on Di Creatine Malate/Magnesium Creatine Chalate you would care to share? absorbability compared to mono, benifits when stacked, results compared to mono ect?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i think the results speak for themselves. i haven't tried the creatine nitrate-yet. just what is in mesomorph, and i am sincerely impressed. i can only imagine, and wait to see what stacking the 2 will do.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Id like to see a test with two groups of people who had been training very hard for at least five years, without ever takeing a creatine product. One group could take mono. The other could take nitrate.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All I know is back in the day when stuff was around, I took straight creatine mono. protein, and Xenadrine RFA the real stuff lol That stack worked great. However I just posted that thread because I am getting back into training. Although my main goal is to lose weight, I know how important creatine is to recovery and strength. I just remember a lot of creatine made me bloat. I have seen several members claim that nitrate doesn't cause bloating and still give you the results. I wanted to find the best creatine to add to my stack of TCF-1 Pes Erase and Alpha T2, and USP Powerfull.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is there a nitrate that you could recommend that doesn't require you to take to many pills?

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what are some of the bcaa products? with actual amounts worth anything that is

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
Thank you APS, until now i had no idea any creatine had ACTUALLY been proven suprior to mono. I trust you and your products and i dont need the study to verify what you say. I take my statement back then, Mono beats many of forms of creatine out, nitrate beats mono tho.

thebigt,
Meso and Creatine Nitrate are amazing products, i use creatine nitrate and have 2 bottles at home. I do support APS and their products. I just never knew there was any actual science that nitrates absorbed better then mono, since most companies say that and never have actual research to back it up, i was not attacking APS or anything

BTW APS, do you have any research on Di Creatine Malate/Magnesium Creatine Chalate you would care to share? absorbability compared to mono, benifits when stacked, results compared to mono ect?
You were correct though in saying until now,The irony is the study begins with that very point being over the years many new creatines emerged claiming to be superior to mono and they ALL had failed until now.Thats exactly what the overview states.couple other interesting points in the study is that the nitrates act as a permeation enhancer in the intestines increasing intestinal absorption of all nutrients present in the intestines.Also more importantly we all know the top body builders are now getting special massage to stretch the fascia to allow more room for muscle growth therefore speeding the process along much quicker.Well it turns out that the extracellular water you get from all other creatines due to poor dissolution/solubility pushes back against the muscle hampering growth much like a tightened fascia would.whereas with nitrate all the water is driven into the cell pushing outward creating a forcable stretch of the fascia and speeding muscle growth.I will construct a short paper on the insane benefits you get from creatine nitrate cause there are so many important benefits that might interest many of you that you may be unaware of.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do 3g of Creatine Nitrate pre workout, and it's amazing! It also has Di-Creatine Malate and Vitamin C, so maybe another 4g of Di-creatine for a total of 7g. I think that's enough...

APS Creatine Nitrate has you dose 8 pills, 4 pre and 4 post with a 3g blend for every 4 pills. 1.5g is creatine nitrate. I just do all 8 pills pre-workout as my single daily dose.
YES, Creatine Nitrate gives more then enough Creatine, plus it has better absorption.

I've used mono many times, I always get bloating and little positive effects, I noticed way better effects from just the 750mg of Creatine Nitrate in Mesomorph. Mono sucks IMO lol. Out with the old and in with the NEW :)

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
YES, Creatine Nitrate gives more then enough Creatine, plus it has better absorption.

I've used mono many times, I always get bloating and little positive effects, I noticed way better effects from just the 750mg of Creatine Nitrate in Mesomorph. Mono sucks IMO lol. Out with the old and in with the NEW :)
All that really matters to me even more than the studies sometimes is when there is a pronounced and undeniable positive result/gain in the "real world" experienced by several different people.

mikaveli06

mikaveli06

Awards
  • Established
what are some of the bcaa products? with actual amounts worth anything that is
Ive just tried powershock, and im liking it vey much so far, was a big fan of extend but think this has replaced it
I have posted threads on two different forums. I plan on doing a stack and wanted the best creatine up to date. Back when I use to train pure creatine mono was the king. Over the years I have seen so many versions come and go. I tried sample of conrete and didn't like it one bit. It has good reviews but I couldn't stomach the it as it tasted like vinegar. Anyway once I posted the thread, it suprised me on how many replies and the difference responses. Most said creatine mono and creapure was the best. However some said the nitrate version doesn't cause bloating like mono. I do agree I don't want to bloat, however still would want the best creatine for it's bang. I don't want all the additives, but would like it to increase strength and size.
Iveread a few of ur posts and we have alot in common. I was335lbs 8 months ago and am down to 275, looking to get to 225 or so....so we got some similiar goals and such, and i highly recommend APS creatine and if looking for pre workout u gotta try mesomorph.....plus with the bogo now is the time to try these

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You were correct though in saying until now,The irony is the study begins with that very point being over the years many new creatines emerged claiming to be superior to mono and they ALL had failed until now.Thats exactly what the overview states.couple other interesting points in the study is that the nitrates act as a permeation enhancer in the intestines increasing intestinal absorption of all nutrients present in the intestines.Also more importantly we all know the top body builders are now getting special massage to stretch the fascia to allow more room for muscle growth therefore speeding the process along much quicker.Well it turns out that the extracellular water you get from all other creatines due to poor dissolution/solubility pushes back against the muscle hampering growth much like a tightened fascia would.whereas with nitrate all the water is driven into the cell pushing outward creating a forcable stretch of the fascia and speeding muscle growth.I will construct a short paper on the insane benefits you get from creatine nitrate cause there are so many important benefits that might interest many of you that you may be unaware of.
Very well written, thanks man!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
All that really matters to me even more than the studies sometimes is when there is a pronounced and undeniable positive result/gain in the "real world" experienced by several different people.
this....

science, schymience- hell aound 10 years ago science said that creatine was worthless for building muscle.

want a example of good scientic research-my bottle of test cyp says right on it that it will not enhance athletic performance-wanna bet?????

btw-the earth is not flat....f'uk science. i want real world results:aargh:

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
this....

science, schymience- hell aound 10 years ago science said that creatine was worthless for building muscle.

want a example of good scientic research-my bottle of test cyp says right on it that it will not enhance athletic performance-wanna bet?????

btw-the earth is not flat....f'uk science. i want real world results:aargh:
Haha,you speak the truth my friend.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haha,you speak the truth my friend.

seriously- you can find a study to back up anything-most of them are so full of goobledegook that you can interpret them to say anything you want. i think they do this intentionally-plausible deniability.

studies that conclusively say anything are very rare indeed-there is more double speak in studies than in politics, lol.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Creatine Nitrate has proven to be more effective for me, in terms of strength, vascularity and lean/dry gains, as opposed to the bloated look/feeling I receive from the mono version. Beyond just a perceived effect, I really feel that creatine nitrate has given me superior results to the monohydrate version.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Creatine Nitrate has proven to be more effective for me, in terms of strength, vascularity and lean/dry gains, as opposed to the bloated look/feeling I receive from the mono version. Beyond just a perceived effect, I really feel that creatine nitrate has given me superior results to the monohydrate version.
NOW THAT IS A SCIENTIFIC STUDY!:bling:!!!!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established

I am going to have to enact some sort of self-imposed embargo on coming to Anabolic Minds every single day! I keep seeing new exciting and promising feedback pieces that make me want to reach for the card you never leave home without. :) Thanks everyone.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the Creatine Nitrate over traditional mono.

APS NUTRITION

Awards
I am going to have to enact some sort of self-imposed embargo on coming to Anabolic Minds every single day! I keep seeing new exciting and promising feedback pieces that make me want to reach for the card you never leave home without. :) Thanks everyone.
I have to admit I always look forward to your posts,you have a distinct style of articulating your thoughts.:goodpost:.Good news guys!I just recieved word today that 7 months of painstaking work has finally culminated into the finished base of what will be the most intriguing sports nutrition formula we have seen in a looooong time.Maybe EVER

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
that's it, you are not going to tell us more?

APS NUTRITION

Awards
that's it, you are not going to tell us more?
Not just yet.That will be JD's job.But I can say this you are in for a rude awakening!Of course you APS faithfull will all be the first to know via PM.We already have all the paperwork but we will need some AM members willing to log AND do hormonal testing with log to re-prove the mind boggling benefits to the forum.We will provide and pay for the testing naturally.:privateeye:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not just yet.That will be JD's job.But I can say this you are in for a rude awakening!Of course you APS faithfull will all be the first to know via PM.We already have all the paperwork but we will need some AM members willing to log AND do hormonal testing with log to re-prove the mind boggling benefits to the forum.We will provide and pay for the testing naturally.:privateeye:
no sheit-i have never seen that offered before.

never.....

you can count me IN.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love to give it a shot. Keep me posted please!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
who told you life is fair, lol.:147:
LOL, ya pretty much if your name isn't Tom your out of luck ahahaha I kid I kid:D

When I'm told to pick people I will make sure it's fair:)...unless there is enough Toms to fill the spots ahahaha jk lol

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I am in luck lol my name is Tommy!!!!!

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
Well I am in luck lol my name is Tommy!!!!!
c'mon seriously you guys are just making this sh*t up at this point.Hey JD what about if my name was ben..........FRANKLIN!How would that effect my chances?AHHH....wait your canadien,can't even bribe a brotha!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
c'mon seriously you guys are just making this sh*t up at this point.Hey JD what about if my name was ben..........FRANKLIN!How would that effect my chances?AHHH....wait your canadien,can't even bribe a brotha!
:O it's Canadian EH! LOL