Activate extreme and triazole stack help

Sommy

Awards
I picked up AX and trialzole based upon some good reviews here. Can someone give me some advice on how to best stack these? Should i just start taking both of them at the recommended doses on the same day, or should I start one before the other for a few days?????

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
Start the ax first, then start the triazole in the 3rd week! Saw a post by DS REP Matt answering this as many peps where wondering how to stack it

Dstew

Awards
I received a reply from the DS reps saying that its okay to start both at the same time. I'm taking 3 caps twice a day of tha AX since I'm north of 250 lbs.

My cycle is relatively short, under 8 weeks. There are also dosing schemes that stagger the products, but I think it's more to help extend the cycle out longer so you get more bang for the buck.

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
If your just running Act X and Triazole it's fine to start them at the same time.

I see most people running 4 Act X a day, 2 in am on empty stomach and 2 12 hrs. later on empty stomach.
The Triazole is either 3 or 4 a day depending on your response. I ran 4 and my joints started getting dry so I backed down to 3 and that seems to be my sweet spot.

Good luck and hopefully you see the strength gains I and some of the others are seeing.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
If you want the cycle to last 4 weeks, start them together. If you'd like to extend the cycle to 6 weeks, stagger them apart from 2 weeks. Easy!