D-Aspartic Acid and estrogen effects

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok I know some sites start off warning about a product and how to stay away from it, only to promote their own products. I just saw when researching side effects for D-Aspartic that this site claims it raises estrogen levels and his harmful. However I have seen more threads that claim it doesn't with only a few that said it did. Has anyone actually taken this for more then a short time and took notes? With all the new market stuff claiming to be like the old, I really look forward to taken this in the stack I mentioned. As stated I plan on taking TCF-1 along with Pes Erase and Alpha T2, Usp powerfull and maybe a stim product.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok I know some sites start off warning about a product and how to stay away from it, only to promote their own products. I just saw when researching side effects for D-Aspartic that this site claims it raises estrogen levels and his harmful. However I have seen more threads that claim it doesn't with only a few that said it did. Has anyone actually taken this for more then a short time and took notes? With all the new market stuff claiming to be like the old, I really look forward to taken this in the stack I mentioned. As stated I plan on taking TCF-1 along with Pes Erase and Alpha T2, Usp powerfull and maybe a stim product.
This might be something to ask product formulators such as Dirk Tanis (aka rms80) or Eric Potratz (aka PrimordialPerf), as both Applied Nutriceuticals and Primordial Performance have products that contain or are DAA, and both product formulators do extensive research on any ingredients in their products, and have probably used it over an extensive period of time.

~Rosie~

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
The big issue I've seen brought up is increased prolactin. There's some disagreement if this is a problem or not. That said, USP Powerfull works to lower prolactin also so should take out any of the potential problems. Along with a lowered estrogen from PES Erase, you should be safe and good to go.

Though many would say DAA is perfectly safe without these, every potential is covered by other supplements you've chosen.

As Rosie said, if in doubt, ask the formulators. Sounds like you're good to go with all sides covered.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Im very interested in this also. I have heard so many contradictory things on the use of DAA....everything from raises estrogen, prolactin to being neurotoxic as it my cross over into the brain....etc.....I used a cycle of PP tcf-1, but after reading on this stuff, im not gonna use again until i know FOR SURE on DAA.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The big issue I've seen brought up is increased prolactin. There's some disagreement if this is a problem or not. That said, USP Powerfull works to lower prolactin also so should take out any of the potential problems. Along with a lowered estrogen from PES Erase, you should be safe and good to go.

Though many would say DAA is perfectly safe without these, every potential is covered by other supplements you've chosen.

As Rosie said, if in doubt, ask the formulators. Sounds like you're good to go with all sides covered.
I couldnt agree more. As I said in another thread I have been taking 3g DAA powder 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, and take Erase and Powerfull as well.

Even if they are not needed for some individuals, they are going to make everything more effective

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I purchased the powder when it was first released from Nutraplanet. I've taken the stuff for a month straight and never had a problem. It really works great. The effects start to taper late in week 3 though.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Im very interested in this also. I have heard so many contradictory things on the use of DAA....everything from raises estrogen, prolactin to being neurotoxic as it my cross over into the brain....etc.....I used a cycle of PP tcf-1, but after reading on this stuff, im not gonna use again until i know FOR SURE on DAA.
All test boosters raise estrogen, simply because as test goes up, the body attempts to rebalance, this isn't a bad thing. This is also why it's more effective to take a test booster and AI at the same time.

As for neurotoxic, saw this too. I experienced some weirdness, but only when I went WAY to far on the drink for my birthday. Once you're not proactively using anything that is going to screw with your head you should be fine. I've run it since then with a clean diet and had great results.

Start on a lower dose and work your way up if you're worried. Discontinue if you feel any mal-effect. Also doing 2 week runs like natty said is great :). While some say you can run it long term, as in months, short runs have been great for me.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I have done some more research and the stack I have chosen will help keep estrogen levels down. As far as neural goes I hadn't heard or seen anything until the last reply so I will need to see more of that.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I have done some more research and the stack I have chosen will help keep estrogen levels down. As far as neural goes I hadn't heard or seen anything until the last reply so I will need to see more of that.
To clarify I think that my comment needs clarification. I was using Propadrol EP which contains DAA and NMDA, the later is somewhat billed as a super concentrate DAA as far as I've seen. If I'm wrong on that, someone can chime in with more on that. I personally blame the NMDA for any problems, never experienced that with just DAA.

Sorry for any confusion :)