I'm not sure if I'm feeling anything from 200mg caffeine and 25mg 1.3dimeth...

dexterfan

Awards
can I take more?

I'm taking it in tablet and capsule from primaforce

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
200mg caffeine and 50mg of 1,3 should be good. That's around what would be in 2 scoops of Flashover.

AnaboliChris

Awards
If you are not feeling anything then its safe to say that you might need a break from stimulants. Give it about 2 weeks to 4 weeks before ingesting anything stimulatory. That includes coffee and the such.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
can I take more?

I'm taking it in tablet and capsule from primaforce
You either have a very HIGH stimulant tolerance - like me, I would feel nothing from that amount either - or your body needs a break from stimulants.

~Rosie~

obvious

obvious

Awards
I hear you man, 200mg of caffeine wouldn't even get me out of bed when I'm a few weeks into a PWO cycle.

Like everyone else said... I'll agree that a couple weeks off with ZERO caffeine (no coffee, tea, stims, etc.) will probably do you wonders.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
are you taking this for pre lift or pre cardio? If its pre cardio i would vote for ephedra hcl. But upping the dimeth is the way to go for pre lift.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I htink 1,3dimeth wears down the adrenals so much that caffeine starts to have no effec at all after a while.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This thread is a good example of people just not feeling things, not products "not working"

200mg caffeine with 50mg 1,3 would make most of us feel VERY stimmed

lartinos

lartinos

Awards
Caffeine always has an effect on me, I need to take big breaks off of 1-3 to feel anything off it though.