Geranium oil getting banned?

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Can anyone shed some light on if geranium oil is getting banned or not? I heard oxyelite pro and some others were reformulating their products without this and it's the only thing that seems to work close to the old ECA stack?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
subbed, if so, im stocking up

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah I need to too lol. I worked at a local GNC when ephedra got banned. I should have stack the hell out of Xenadrine. I just wondered cause I saw some companies were reformulating their products with out it. However I didn't notice all of them doing so yet. I hate how this stuff works and yet FDA want's to stick their noses in but yet want to make a new weight loss drug available that they haven't even fully researched.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
its because the whole government system is corrupt and rich ass pharma companies can control ppl with money.

at least ephedrine can still be bought OTC as bronkaid... after they background check u and get your drivers license. one thing im surprised isnt more popular is theobromine or whatever is in appnut's RPM. it works really well for me on an empty stomach and tolerance doesnt happen as quick as geranium. its preferable to me on a frequent basis, but the euphoric feeling of geranium on rare occasion is awesome

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah man being on 5'5 and weighing 245 it's important I lose weight. I know if ECA was still around I could in a quicker time. I know it will take time but would be nice ot have some help lol. I live in Alabama and I have checked at local gas stations, cvs, and rite aids and can't find it anywhere. I have the caffiene and aspirin but seems hopeless on the eph. I was told by my friend at GNC tonight that the FDA was trying to make it where you had to have presciptions to get stuff there even multi's. Are you kidding me!!! I swear one want's to make their bodies healthier and yet crack and cocaine addicts can get their stuff easier.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man being on 5'5 and weighing 245 it's important I lose weight. I know if ECA was still around I could in a quicker time. I know it will take time but would be nice ot have some help lol. I live in Alabama and I have checked at local gas stations, cvs, and rite aids and can't find it anywhere. I have the caffiene and aspirin but seems hopeless on the eph. I was told by my friend at GNC tonight that the FDA was trying to make it where you had to have presciptions to get stuff there even multi's. Are you kidding me!!! I swear one want's to make their bodies healthier and yet crack and cocaine addicts can get their stuff easier.
umm... cigarettes? OUR FOOD SUPPLY! thats what they need to ****ing work on fixing. they are just power hungry. prescriptions mean everything is more expensive and more people stand to profit from our need to better ourselves. but anyways. have u tried walmart for bronkaid? theres another asthma medicine that has ephedrine in it, forget the name but its also behind the counter. make sure you ask the pharmacist for it. whats better than ephedrine for losing weight is clenbuterol (the real stuff). sides are a little higher but it straight up works. its also cheaper than ANY fat burner on the market as well.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Man I have heard of it back in the day, and continue to hear it and see it on threads, but again I live in Alabama and seems to be no one around or at least local that can get it. A friend of mine is buying those freaking hcg or whatever they're called shots from Russia. She claims they worked and hasn't got screwed but I don't know lol.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established

Bronkaid and primatene tabs are available at any walmart or walgreens,'an contain ephedrine. I like geranium for it's stimulant effect,'but I feel I build tolerance to it quickly

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Man I thouhgt I was the only one. I tried lean efx 45 days one pill daily. I lost 20 lbs quick maybe three weeks or less, but didn't feel like it worked after that. I even went three weeks off bought another bottle and still didn't notice much. I don't know if the product was changed seem to still have everything in it. I need to check walmart out. I know if I can get some eph that I will do best. So many people abused it and if they had discipline it may have never got banned. Then again adipex was losing sales to it so it woudln't ahve matter lol.