Is Alpha-T2 for real?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.96%

Is Alpha-T2 for real?

Alright, for those who have ran Alpha-T2 or are currently in week 2 or further, can you guys please give me an honest and unbiased review. I have posted several questions regarding 3,3-T2 and can't seem to get conclusive answers.

I have used an endless amount of time trying to find clinical/scholarly/solid supporting data on 3,3-T2 and cannot find nothing claiming it to support lipolysis. Everything that I find on clearly states that the 3,5 isomer and not the 3,3 isomer of T2 has an effect on resting BMR, lipolysis, and anything pertaining to fat loss. I have posted this in the i-Force company forum thinking I'd get some kind of an answer, but to no avail.

Now on the other hand, practically all the reviews on Alpha-T2 has been positive. I have Alpha-T2 and really want to run it during this winter. I've ran TT-33 and was very pleased with it, and actually still have some left. We all remember the whole i-Force thing with Gaspari claiming that they put an exceedingly amount of 3,5-T2 and under dosed 3,3; which we all then found out was completely false.

Again, I have looked hard to find any studies showing that 3,3 is biologically active in lipolysis and/or resting BMR or even any kind of uncoupling actions. But like I said, everyone is having great results and I want to give it a shot but I'm finding it so odd that it works when so many studies claim that it doesn't. Here are some of the studies I've managed to find that say that the 3,5 isomer is what you want and not 3,3.

3,5-Diiodo-L-thyronine (T2) has selective thyromimetic effects in vivo and in vitro -- Ball et al. 19 (2): 137 -- Journal of Molecular Endocrinology

3,5-Diiodothyronine in vivo maintains euthyroidal expression of type 2 iodothyronine deiodinase, growth hormone, and thyroid hormone receptor ?1 in the killifish ? AJP - Regu Physiol

Short-Term Stimulation of Lipogenesis by 3,5-L-Diiodothyronine in Cultured Rat Hepatocytes -- Giudetti et al. 146 (9): 3959 -- Endocrinology

3,5-Diiodo-l-thyronine rapidly enhances mitochondrial fatty acid oxidation rate and thermogenesis in rat skeletal muscle: AMP-activated protein kinase involvement ? AJP - Endo

ScienceDirect - Life Sciences : Effect of 3,5-diiodo-L-thyronine on thyroid stimulating hormone and growth hormone serum levels in hypothyroid rats

Also I understand the possible suppression issues with 3,5 but there's also supporting data saying that at non-supra physiological doses, there is barely any suppression and if there to be any, the thyroid will naturally regenerate and up-regulate itself.

If anyone can school me wrong with some studies, please do. Like I said, I would really like get up on the PES stacks but just want to be assured that I'm not getting into something that isn't exactly factual.

2. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.33%

Bump
  3. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.83%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by F355 View Post
    Alright, for those who have ran Alpha-T2 or are currently in week 2 or further, can you guys please give me an honest and unbiased review. I have posted several questions regarding 3,3-T2 and can't seem to get conclusive answers.
    There are plenty of honest and unbiased reviews on Alpha-T2 - if you're the kind of individual that doesn't believe everything he reads (which is smart), then at least learn to know which are credible reviewers who will say it as it is and who are not. Also remember as you review anything that everyone is different and therefore not everyone is going to experience the same effects as everyone else with all products, and anomalies will indeed be present.

You can find my review of Alpha-T2 at Rosie's Review of Alpha-T2, as well as my complete log of my first experience with it at Will Alpha-T2 Fight Against or Work With the Female Terminator?

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

F55...I'm in the same boat my man! Reluctant to spend money on this as the 3, 3 seems to be unproved but then the reviews are all very good. The supplement is quite expensive here in the UK too which makes the decision that much harder.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.96%

Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    F55...I'm in the same boat my man! Reluctant to spend money on this as the 3, 3 seems to be unproved but then the reviews are all very good. The supplement is quite expensive here in the UK too which makes the decision that much harder.
    Exactly, thank you. I am in no way doubting the efficacy of the product itself but just have a hard time finding one legit study claiming 3,3 to have thyroid mimetic properties. Like you said, the compound itself seems to be rather unproven, but people are stripping off fat like it's nothing and having great results. I just don't see how it adds up but somehow it does, as far as reviews go. I guess I will just have to run it and see for myself.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Im runn in in summer with winstrol and sd 8wks

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-05-2010, 02:39 PM
  2. REAL Alpha-T2 Testimonials!!!!
    By nattydisaster in forum PES
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-24-2010, 10:04 PM
  3. Wanna get real BIG and Strong real Fast??
    By mixedup in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-19-2008, 10:26 AM
  4. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-02-2005, 12:29 PM