1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.3%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

How good is Slin-Sane and what to stack it with

How good is Slin Sane and is it good to stack? If so what would be a good stack? I am currently buying a stack as previoulsy stated, USP Powerfull, Pes Erase, TCF-1, and Alpha T2

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  303 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.66%

I am currently using slin sane, but im only 2 weeks into and cant give a solid review yet, but i feel more energy when working out, and i also take one before bed and feel leaner, so i think so far so good. Ive never used tcf-1 but i love alpha t-2, erase and titanium, and cant beat the stack price....also sleep really good on the powerfull, i just dose at nite and not preworkout, tried a few times and didnt noticea difference so im just doing 2-3 caps before bed 5-6 nites a week, def stretch the bottle out
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.3%

Cool, I have not tried powerfull yet, but did prime. I am trying like hell to lose weight. I am trying to drop to 170-195. I got out of the gym right before they banned ephedra, and now that it's not around and I am back into it for good, I haven't come across anything like it. The new germanium craze works but still not like the old ephedra. I see threads where people post products like vasopure or bronchoid, but I live in Alabama and can't even find that anywhere. Are you taking Slin sane by it self or with a stack?
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.52%

Just picked up some Slin Sane... I'm going to stack it with Activate Xtreme, Triazole and Lean Xtreme.
  5. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.78%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    How good is Slin Sane and is it good to stack? If so what would be a good stack? I am currently buying a stack as previoulsy stated, USP Powerfull, Pes Erase, TCF-1, and Alpha T2
    That stack would stack well with SlinSane!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  303 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.66%

Quote Originally Posted by mikaveli06 View Post
    I am currently using slin sane, but im only 2 weeks into and cant give a solid review yet, but i feel more energy when working out, and i also take one before bed and feel leaner, so i think so far so good. Ive never used tcf-1 but i love alpha t-2, erase and titanium, and cant beat the stack price....also sleep really good on the powerfull, i just dose at nite and not preworkout, tried a few times and didnt noticea difference so im just doing 2-3 caps before bed 5-6 nites a week, def stretch the bottle out
    Have u asked for bronkaid at the walmart pharmacy, they dont keep it on the shelves....also u can order bronkaid online.....im not familiar with the laws in alabama but u could probably get it shipped if its not at walmart..........i was using triple crown stack, but am currently running ECA and yohimbine, erase, and trying out testopro....so far i liked titanium better but im only 2 weeks into the testopro also
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.3%

I haven't actually check there lol. I have checked just about every where else. I saw online a company that ships to Alabama. However that company feedback rating wasn't all good. I just about give up. I will check walmart. Thanks.

Similar Forum Threads

1. slin sane
    By ambulldog in forum Genomyx
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 05-05-2012, 07:32 PM
  2. Clean Bulking is Slin Sane any good?
    By ThER6KinG in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 04:36 PM
  3. Slin-Sane...how good is it?
    By jlip in forum Supplements
    Replies: 91