How good is Slin-Sane and what to stack it with

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How good is Slin Sane and is it good to stack? If so what would be a good stack? I am currently buying a stack as previoulsy stated, USP Powerfull, Pes Erase, TCF-1, and Alpha T2

mikaveli06

mikaveli06

Awards
  • Established
I am currently using slin sane, but im only 2 weeks into and cant give a solid review yet, but i feel more energy when working out, and i also take one before bed and feel leaner, so i think so far so good. Ive never used tcf-1 but i love alpha t-2, erase and titanium, and cant beat the stack price....also sleep really good on the powerfull, i just dose at nite and not preworkout, tried a few times and didnt noticea difference so im just doing 2-3 caps before bed 5-6 nites a week, def stretch the bottle out

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool, I have not tried powerfull yet, but did prime. I am trying like hell to lose weight. I am trying to drop to 170-195. I got out of the gym right before they banned ephedra, and now that it's not around and I am back into it for good, I haven't come across anything like it. The new germanium craze works but still not like the old ephedra. I see threads where people post products like vasopure or bronchoid, but I live in Alabama and can't even find that anywhere. Are you taking Slin sane by it self or with a stack?

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Just picked up some Slin Sane... I'm going to stack it with Activate Xtreme, Triazole and Lean Xtreme.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How good is Slin Sane and is it good to stack? If so what would be a good stack? I am currently buying a stack as previoulsy stated, USP Powerfull, Pes Erase, TCF-1, and Alpha T2
That stack would stack well with SlinSane!

mikaveli06

mikaveli06

Awards
  • Established
I am currently using slin sane, but im only 2 weeks into and cant give a solid review yet, but i feel more energy when working out, and i also take one before bed and feel leaner, so i think so far so good. Ive never used tcf-1 but i love alpha t-2, erase and titanium, and cant beat the stack price....also sleep really good on the powerfull, i just dose at nite and not preworkout, tried a few times and didnt noticea difference so im just doing 2-3 caps before bed 5-6 nites a week, def stretch the bottle out
Have u asked for bronkaid at the walmart pharmacy, they dont keep it on the shelves....also u can order bronkaid online.....im not familiar with the laws in alabama but u could probably get it shipped if its not at walmart..........i was using triple crown stack, but am currently running ECA and yohimbine, erase, and trying out testopro....so far i liked titanium better but im only 2 weeks into the testopro also

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't actually check there lol. I have checked just about every where else. I saw online a company that ships to Alabama. However that company feedback rating wasn't all good. I just about give up. I will check walmart. Thanks.