How good is Slin-Sane and what to stack it with - AnabolicMinds.com

How good is Slin-Sane and what to stack it with

1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

How good is Slin-Sane and what to stack it with

How good is Slin Sane and is it good to stack? If so what would be a good stack? I am currently buying a stack as previoulsy stated, USP Powerfull, Pes Erase, TCF-1, and Alpha T2

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  303 lbs.

I am currently using slin sane, but im only 2 weeks into and cant give a solid review yet, but i feel more energy when working out, and i also take one before bed and feel leaner, so i think so far so good. Ive never used tcf-1 but i love alpha t-2, erase and titanium, and cant beat the stack price....also sleep really good on the powerfull, i just dose at nite and not preworkout, tried a few times and didnt noticea difference so im just doing 2-3 caps before bed 5-6 nites a week, def stretch the bottle out
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Cool, I have not tried powerfull yet, but did prime. I am trying like hell to lose weight. I am trying to drop to 170-195. I got out of the gym right before they banned ephedra, and now that it's not around and I am back into it for good, I haven't come across anything like it. The new germanium craze works but still not like the old ephedra. I see threads where people post products like vasopure or bronchoid, but I live in Alabama and can't even find that anywhere. Are you taking Slin sane by it self or with a stack?
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.

Just picked up some Slin Sane... I'm going to stack it with Activate Xtreme, Triazole and Lean Xtreme.
  5. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    How good is Slin Sane and is it good to stack? If so what would be a good stack? I am currently buying a stack as previoulsy stated, USP Powerfull, Pes Erase, TCF-1, and Alpha T2
    That stack would stack well with SlinSane!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  303 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mikaveli06 View Post
    I am currently using slin sane, but im only 2 weeks into and cant give a solid review yet, but i feel more energy when working out, and i also take one before bed and feel leaner, so i think so far so good. Ive never used tcf-1 but i love alpha t-2, erase and titanium, and cant beat the stack price....also sleep really good on the powerfull, i just dose at nite and not preworkout, tried a few times and didnt noticea difference so im just doing 2-3 caps before bed 5-6 nites a week, def stretch the bottle out
    Have u asked for bronkaid at the walmart pharmacy, they dont keep it on the shelves....also u can order bronkaid online.....im not familiar with the laws in alabama but u could probably get it shipped if its not at walmart..........i was using triple crown stack, but am currently running ECA and yohimbine, erase, and trying out testopro....so far i liked titanium better but im only 2 weeks into the testopro also
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

I haven't actually check there lol. I have checked just about every where else. I saw online a company that ships to Alabama. However that company feedback rating wasn't all good. I just about give up. I will check walmart. Thanks.

Similar Forum Threads

1. slin sane
    By ambulldog in forum Genomyx
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 05-05-2012, 06:32 PM
  2. Clean Bulking is Slin Sane any good?
    By ThER6KinG in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 03:36 PM
  3. Slin-Sane...how good is it?
    By jlip in forum Supplements
    Replies: 91