test booster pre workout do anything?
- 12-16-2010, 04:38 PM
- 12-16-2010, 04:44 PM
12-16-2010, 04:46 PM
It depends on the Testosterone booster (i.e. T-911 definitely helps with energy), its recommended timing (i.e. Drive is recommended to be dose ~60 min pre-training), and the individual (i.e. some people train first thing and many products' first dose is recommended as first thing), etc. Using Testosterone boosters pre-training can aid in such factors as increased aggression.
Some preworkout products actually have Testosterone boosting effects and properties (i.e. RPM, Anadraulic State GT, and LIT UP).
12-16-2010, 04:49 PM
12-22-2010, 11:45 PM
12-23-2010, 03:25 PM
some people claim to like natty test boosters preWO, but its not quite as profound as taking an oral AAS a few hrs preWO.
12-23-2010, 03:33 PM
Most have to build up, but something that focuses on freeing bonded test taken 45-60 minutes pre-wo can increase aggression. MassFX comes to mind. It also has a pronounced effect on focus.
12-23-2010, 04:21 PM
12-23-2010, 05:23 PM
12-23-2010, 05:42 PM
12-23-2010, 06:00 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By ImJ2x in forum AnabolicsReplies: 21Last Post: 01-17-2012, 12:20 PM
- By bboyflash in forum SupplementsReplies: 30Last Post: 01-31-2010, 11:37 AM
- By JohnnieFreeze in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 06-17-2008, 11:25 AM
- By chris42084 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 01-23-2006, 06:56 PM
- By goldylight in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 05-29-2003, 05:49 PM