guys need help with test booster?

mexicano

Awards
im in the market for a good test booster .....there are so many out there....i would like some feedback from soem people to see which products they would recommend and which ones to stay away from..there are some many lines and products that im really confused which one i should buy....please help...

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kick the level up for normal test booster, and I'll throw these into the hat:

MassFX The Destroyer - excellent size/strength gains, proven effect time and time again.
HardFX - hardening agent, excellent strength gains, very lean mass.
TST Powercell - DAA sidekick to either of these two!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im in the market for a good test booster .....there are so many out there....i would like some feedback from soem people to see which products they would recommend and which ones to stay away from..there are some many lines and products that im really confused which one i should buy....please help...
I used many Testosterone boosters. I've also used a few Growth Hormone boosters and preworkout products that have Testosterone boosting effects and properties - you can find my experience, feedback, and final reviews of most products, if not all of them, in my log/s, and some as separate reviews:

Testosterone Boosters
* Applied Nutriceuticals Drive
* Driven Sports Activate Xtreme (recomped)
* Applied Nutriceuticals Alpha-X
* Applied Nutriceuticals FREE TEST (beta 1)
* LG Sciences T-911 (reformulated)
* Primordial Performance Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade (and Sustain Alpha Topical)
* Applied Nutriceuticals FREE TEST (final)
* Driven Sports Triazole
* Performance Enhancing Supplements Erase

Growth Hormone products that act as Testosterone boosters
* Applied Nutriceuticals IGF-2 (original)
* Applied Nutriceuticals IGF-2 (recomped)
* Applied Nutriceuticals HGHup♂ (beta 1)
* Applied Nutriceuticals HGHup♂ (beta 2)

Preworkout products that act as Testosterone boosters
* Applied Nutriceuticals RPM (original)
* Applied Nutriceuticals RPM (recomped)
* LG Sciences Anadraulic State – Fruit Punch Slam
* LG Sciences Anadraulic State GT – Strawberry Lemonade
* Applied Nutriceuticals LIT UP (beta 1) - Peach Iced Tea
* Applied Nutriceuticals LIT UP (beta 2) - Peach Iced Tea

There are other Testosterone boosters out there that I have not used that are effective as well.

What product I would recommend depends on the goals and needs of the individual - since different products can have different effects.

For example, if you want endurance, Drive is the best product I have used. For mass and strength, FREE TEST and Activate Xtreme are top products. For additional benefits of cortisol control, Erase is perfect. With recomping, Sustain Alpha Topical works well. If you're looking for energy, RPM, Anadraulic State GT, and T-911 is the way to go. Want crazy libido, then Erase or T-911. IGF-2, although primarily a Growth Hormone booster is my ultimate, all-time favourite, and helps with everything. You can mix and match to make stacks dependent on your goal/s as well, which is what I do.

In the end , you can only look through logs and reviews of different products and make an educated and informed decision on the best products/stacks for you.

~Rosie~

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Testopro has been shown in human studies to increase free testosterone(without free test , total test is useless because its not bound from what I understand)